Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

Point&Shoot wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

I'm sorry, non-US citizens aren't allowed to make or voice opinions?

Or is it because our military forces have been the only country to successfully invade the US and burn down the Whitehouse?  I can understand how that could be a sore point.

/edit

Actually it's "you're" short for you are.  Not your, that would indicate possessive and doesn't really make much sense.  But after listening to your President talk enough, I can understand that your grip on the english language may be tentative at best.
I'm curious, when did the Canadian military invade the US and sucessfully burn down the White House?
1812, of course it may be glossed over in US history books, just like how they didn't "loose" in Vietnam and that the second nuclear bomb on Japan was a necessity to get them to surrender, not to further test the effects of their new toy.
lol. OMG, That went well didn't it. The white house full of newfies...............lol
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

Superslim wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Don't be a noob.  Show some respect to our American neighbors.
How much more respect can I show to support them in their troops NOT coming home in body bags, in a war where they invaded a foreign country and are now occupying it under completely false pretenses. 

Should I stand up and cheer when ever I hear about more US casualties in Iraq and say "Job well done Mr. Bush, that shows those Iraqis"

Support the war or the men who are sent to die to further some obscure idea/delusion?
You ALWAYS support the troops.
So you don't support this war that was not sanctioned by the UN?  That was started under the veil of falsehoods?
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
point and shoot thnk u for correcting my grammer too, i could care less 4b0ut how 1 5pell, you mus7 think ur cool cause u can spell
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

we got more nukes than you do...
YEAH! eat that point&shoot.
Yeah but we're bigger.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6651|Colorado Springs, CO

Point&Shoot wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

I'm sorry, non-US citizens aren't allowed to make or voice opinions?

Or is it because our military forces have been the only country to successfully invade the US and burn down the Whitehouse?  I can understand how that could be a sore point.

/edit

Actually it's "you're" short for you are.  Not your, that would indicate possessive and doesn't really make much sense.  But after listening to your President talk enough, I can understand that your grip on the english language may be tentative at best.
I'm curious, when did the Canadian military invade the US and sucessfully burn down the White House?
1812, of course it may be glossed over in US history books, just like how they didn't "loose" in Vietnam and that the second nuclear bomb on Japan was a necessity to get them to surrender, not to further test the effects of their new toy.
Ummm.....I hate to tell you but that was England that invaded the US in the War of 1812, but if it makes you sleep better at night then believe whatever you want pal. Yes, Canada may have existed but they were certainly Englands little bitches.
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540
Spelling correctly is for squares.

i meen spellig gud is 4 skwares
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
hey point and shoot, I think our school are better here in America too, cause you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

thareaper254 wrote:

point and shoot thnk u for correcting my grammer too, i could care less 4b0ut how 1 5pell, you mus7 think ur cool cause u can spell
I wanted to make the debate serious and I just wanted to help you out, because when your english no good it can hurt your argument and make you sound like a tool.  But in your case I do apologize because your grammar doesn't actually hurt your argument as much as your lack of argument.
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540

Point&Shoot wrote:

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

we got more nukes than you do...
Yeah but we're bigger.
Ah yes, but is Americans dont say "Eh?" after every sentence.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6557|Sweden

Superslim wrote:

klassekock wrote:

What a piece crap!
In my country we have freedom of speech and don't get fired for stating a opinion even if it's wrong or not. Maybe the employee was wrong saying those things but he shouldn't have bee fired for it. A warning would have been enough.
Don't you have any legal rights for the worker in the USA????
He should have been fired, he dissrepected a client, that is cause for termination. The employee had NO right to state his personal opinion during the course of employment.
Craziness!  I feel sorry for the american workers. Your Union is as deadly and dangerous as a sabretooth tiger.
In other words, extinct!
arabeater
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

Great Britain and its Canadian colonies invaded the US in 1812 and if I remember correctly we beat them off for a second time in less than 30 years. USA FTW!

Last edited by arabeater (2007-01-23 22:06:39)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
arabeater, what do you do in the airforce?
arabeater

thareaper254 wrote:

arabeater, what do you do in the airforce?
my AFSC is Satellite, Wideband and Telemetry Systems Journeyman. I basically operate Satcom equipment and call in coordinates for airstrikes for Spec. Ops. guys.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

Point&Shoot wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

How much more respect can I show to support them in their troops NOT coming home in body bags, in a war where they invaded a foreign country and are now occupying it under completely false pretenses. 

Should I stand up and cheer when ever I hear about more US casualties in Iraq and say "Job well done Mr. Bush, that shows those Iraqis"

Support the war or the men who are sent to die to further some obscure idea/delusion?
So you don't support this war that was not sanctioned by the UN?  That was started under the veil of falsehoods?
Excuse my language, FUCK the UN, bunch of unless cunts. Don't you remember the scandal??

When daffies son was stealing oil profits from Iraq? Ya, real honorable guys.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
That's sweet, I want to join the airforce and fly F-15s or F-16s. It's been my dream for a long time, I don't know if I'm gonna make it though.
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

arabeater wrote:

Ummm.....I hate to tell you but that was England that invaded the US in the War of 1812, but if it makes you sleep better at night then believe whatever you want pal. Yes, Canada may have existed but they were certainly Englands little bitches.
Nice point, somebody is thinking.

However even though Canada was confederated in 1867 and then not separated from the UK constitution until 1982, Canada is and always has been a colony of England.  So to argue that it was England that invaded the US in 1812 is valid, but it was troops born and stationed in what is now known as Canada who sacked your capital.

In either event it does not affect my sleep at all, unlike the US government's war-mongering and complete dis-respect and contempt for all other nations and life on this planet.
arabeater

Superslim wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Excuse my language, FUCK the UN, bunch of unless cunts. Don't you remember the scandal??

Ya, I couldnt have said it better myself.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

Yeah but we're bigger.
Ah yes, but is Americans dont say "Eh?" after every sentence.
Eh?
arabeater

thareaper254 wrote:

That's sweet, I want to join the airforce and fly F-15s or F-16s. It's been my dream for a long time, I don't know if I'm gonna make it though.
We're getting rid of the large F-16 squadrons to replace them with the "new and improved" F-22's. The F-15's are all pretty much ANG now. Why wont you make it?
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

arabeater wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Ya, I couldnt have said it better myself.
Thanks +1 for you
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

Superslim wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Yeah the UN or a.k.a the United Nations...you know representatives from every other nation on the face of the planet.

If the US says it's good and everyone else says it's bad, everyone else must be an idiot because the US is never wrong.
YunDog
+6|6520

arabeater wrote:

YunDog wrote:

so I take yall be signing up for jobs as delivery boys in Bagdad???

admittedly he has no business saying the guy should brings his troops home

but if some guy asked if he could buy a carpet or brand new car and me get it delivered to Iraq - the cost of paying someone to deliver it would be more than the cost of the item, if they lived long enough to actually deliver it. Wake up!!! Military fanboyz
Car, yes but a standard package isnt really that much to ship to Iraq. I had alot of care packages sent to me during my many trips there and it didnt cost that  much money.
that may be... but if some guy wanted me to deliver something to Iraq, the thought of the paperwork alone would motivate me to tell the guy to wake up and pick up his persian carpet when he gets home

maybe I would lose business - but meh!

besides which - how do you know some guy at the Bagdad delivery office isnt going to strap a surprise free gift to the deliver that goes bang when the guy opens it?

Last edited by YunDog (2007-01-23 22:15:52)

br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540

Point&Shoot wrote:

However even though Canada was confederated in 1867 and then not separated from the UK constitution until 1982, Canada is and always has been a colony of England.  So to argue that it was England that invaded the US in 1812 is valid, but it was troops born and stationed in what is now known as Canada who sacked your capital.

In either event it does not affect my sleep at all, unlike the US government's war-mongering and complete dis-respect and contempt for all other nations and life on this planet.
If anyone is disrespecting a nation right now, its YOU.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
I don't know, I don't know how exactly the airforce recruits. I think you have to enlist first, then if you make it they will pay for your college and after you graduate college you can be an officer, then after you become an officer you can fly? Is that right? I'm not doing very good in school, alot of hard stuff, that's why. Next year I'm not taking advanced classes they make me do bad.
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

If anyone is disrespecting a nation right now, its YOU.
Could you elaborate?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard