Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6602|Philadelphia, PA
"Hi, my name is Brandon and I'm never going to get laid."

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2007-01-23 15:33:55)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI

Ayumiz wrote:

Damn this guy fck it, i bet its not pollux.
No freaking shit.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6422|Canuckistan
Finally, I have found the perfect label for this absolutely indescribable faggot!

https://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2797/998783947nj.jpg

Last edited by Archer (2007-01-23 15:36:41)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6506|Bournemouth, South England

Archer wrote:

Finally, I have found the perfect label for this absolutely indescribable faggot!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2797/998783947nj.jpg
Variation on a theme:

https://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6194/cunt3mv.jpg

Paint is AWESOME!!!! Looks like a pro job.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Archer wrote:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2797/998783947nj.jpg
Variation on a theme:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6194/cunt3mv.jpg

Paint is AWESOME!!!! Looks like a pro job.
NOW no1 gonna understand wut a twat is!!!
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6506|Bournemouth, South England
Wiki wrote:

Although it refers to the female genitalia, the word is also used as a more general term in various ways:

* A fool, synonymous with the word twit - 'You are a real twat and a half'
    * One who behaves in a childish, extroverted manner
Full story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twat

Last edited by Penetrator_01 (2007-01-23 15:48:04)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6625|Los Angeles, California, US.

xINTERMISSIONx wrote:

MORE!
Compare
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6773|Nova Scotia, Canada

Can someone find out where he lives, so I can take his video camera, and crush it with my hands right in front of his brace-filled face?
SoC./Omega
+122|6539|Omaha, Nebraska!

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

If you have Xbox Live be sure to add me!
wow if that is the real fancy pollux i am going to have a mild stroke,  i thought you were like 20 rofl, you are only like 15-16 though right? dont take that as an insult. but, i really dont think that is you actually.

Last edited by SoC./Omega (2007-01-23 16:53:06)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6389

SoC./Omega wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

wow if that is the real fancy pollux i am going to have a mild stroke,  i thought you were like 20 rofl, you are only like 15-16 though right? dont take that as an insult. but, i really dont think that is you actually.
No, it has been established that Fancy is probably not as retarded as that kid.
SoC./Omega
+122|6539|Omaha, Nebraska!

some_random_panda wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

No, it has been established that Fancy is probably not as retarded as that kid.
k ill save my stroke for later.
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Recoil555 wrote:

Man, you have something on your teeth .... some kind of metal should really get that looked at. 360 ftw gears of war ftw fuck call of duty 3 tho and try not to awesome so much you'll find you get beaten up less just a thought.
Shut up bud, we all don't have perfect teeth like you do. Actually, people with braces will have straighter teeth then your smoke-stained yellow randomly placed chiclets sitting their in your head.
+3|6483|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O

10973 wrote:

This guy is so cool : / he is hilarious , to be honest i though you were all jealous at the start but after watching his other vids its safe to say he is a bit of psycho especially on the too much coke vid lmao. I'm so jealous i cant get my xbox live to work on MY NEW XBOX-360 LOL but seriously its so annoying that i cant do xbox live
you guys are all really mean u r all having a go at him for no reason and getting pissed of for no reason to be fair u  guys are all a bit weird and crazy yourself if u get upset and pissed of just because a guy made some videos that you don't like, i mean you guys are weird but so is he. I mean he is just making videos and you are like. fucking hell i wanna smash his fucking head in he is pissing me of he is a such a retard i hate him so much i hope he dies... you are all being a bit extreme, yes he is weird but i don't mind I'm not so pissed off i just say to myself. he is a loser. but oh well you don't even know him properly. by the way I'm not him : /
LOL, seriously I'm not but i do have a 360 without xbox live :@

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't get so pissed of by him and the only one who is sticking up for him, you are all bulling him for no reason he is just a guy making videos about himself he is funny at least no need to be pissed of for no reason. has he done anything to u or offended u?
Give this guy a break he is like 13 or 14

better spelling?
there you go better spelling now?
+3|6483|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O

ryan_14 wrote:

Recoil555 wrote:

Man, you have something on your teeth .... some kind of metal should really get that looked at. 360 ftw gears of war ftw fuck call of duty 3 tho and try not to awesome so much you'll find you get beaten up less just a thought.
Shut up bud, we all don't have perfect teeth like you do. Actually, people with braces will have straighter teeth then your smoke-stained yellow randomly placed chiclets sitting their in your head.
I agree you are all bullies
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6611|balls

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_= wrote:

your a tool
a massive one at that!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard