The_Jester
+52|6520|Italy
I wish I had fraps running in my last round on Iron Gator.

The enemies had both choppers raping the viewing deck. One was smoking and I SRAW'ed him, but the second chopper was too close, and both exploded. Nice fireball in the air and 4 kills.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6691|Groningen, The Netherlands
Karkand Infantry only @ suburb, I knew enemy team was coming ( I was alone, just took teh it back for mec).

Well I hid at the higher spawnpoint (the house where you can go up the stairs) thinking ill nade em when taking the flag.

Well I was quite supprised that 7 of the 8 enemies all showed up there, so I started nading and got a mere 2 kills out of a possible 7.

So they new where I was, so I thought should I run or just stay and see what happens, I stayed and I lay down at the top of the stairs.
Put al my medpacks down and waiting for the first enemy to appear at the other end of the stairs.

Well I shot him (ak power @ 3 meters ftw ) and instead of another enemy coming a head popped round the corner --> medic noob was reviving the first guy. So I shot them both again. 3 ak kills already + 2 nade kills.

So then a pkm poppes around the corner...not much of a problem --> nobody else came, so I went down finding 3 people standing there (god knows why).
So I run up the stairs again, and they tried to follow, wrong decision...I survived with 2 stripes of life

Then my commander gave me uav so I found out there where 2 more enemies near the empty swimming pool.
I gues they thought I ran away or something, basically I killed them both.

Well thats 2 nade kills + 9 ak kills = 11 already gues what...

...yes I got kicked for bunnyhopping, doing nothing other than lying at the top of a staircase :S
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6381|uk

Humm....

doing "d, d, ddd, dddd, dd" in an Apc... killed someone

5 people were taking the hotel flag.

Killed the guy sat at the bottom, stormed the stairs, killed 3 guys with the rest of the mag- they were all in a rough line, pistold the 4th, shock paddled the 5th
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6605|Arlen, Texas
In a tank at Gulf of Oman as MEC driving towards middle beach flags. Accidently fired a tank round (finger spazz) and killed someone on the carrier. They were pissed off, but it was a freak shot....
l41e
+677|6677

Warlord, SAS.

Spawned at parachute spawn partway into the game. HAHO'd onto the parking garage, or so I thought. But no, not onto the parking garage...onto the back of an escaping Insurgent pickup truck? Shockpaddled the driver in the back while we careened over the jump. Entered it before I fell off.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6713|West Yorkshire, U.K
For me a lucky kill is throwing a grenade and actually killing someone
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6685|The View From The Afternoon
Sniping someone out of a boat is more luck than skill, has happened to me couple'o times, the boat going full speed past me in a difficult angle, and I aim for the head. Guess what? Headshot. I've noticed that you don't have to aim that much in front of someone in a moving boat, as you would if someone was running.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6499|New York
My best shot was I shot my f2000GL in the air from the train on Karkand, and defended the flag at suburb killing a lone wolf. 

I didn't know what happened till I read the chat screen and realized that the guy was bitching because he had a UAV giving a wide range extending to Market and no one was on radar.  I apologized and then knifed him a little later.  No screenshot though.  I was too busy trying to figure out what happened.

If no one believes me, eat me.  lol
arnica
+18|6708|Sydney
Lucky:

I was playing karkand. I was at the market flag next to the TOW. Saw some enemies. For some reason I jumped into the TOW and clicked the trigger, I then said to myself what am I doing (there must of been 5 or 6 enemies), jumped off the TOW, and whilst doing that I some how managed to guide the misile into 2 of them for the kill without even trying..

What a classic!!!!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6777|Mark it zero.

Dwit wrote:

xINTERMISSIONx wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

I was usmc on wake the round just started i got in an Fb35, I flew directly to the airport and bombed 16 guys
at once I still got the screeny somewhere, searching for it as we speak

found it check my score in comparison to the other score ( and yes I crashed imideatly after making those kills I was not able to fly because I was shocked of making those kills

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5690 … 469zn9.jpg

my other kill was on elunex its a modded server, USMC starts @ market and MEC starts at the usmc spawn.
I shot within a few seconds after the round began an GP-30, and I got a kill over 400 meter
that was too funny
it cant you said you bombed 16 guys.....but there only 9 people who have died
and there are only 15 people on the other team....

so you bombed the whole team, and antoher who was revived super quickly and died again?

HMMMMM.... smells like bs to me, BUT;) maybe he just left so i'm not calling you a liar
plus with the amount of tickets gone already, plus the amount of deaths people have, the round couldnt have just started a minute before.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard