Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

Private-Dan-G wrote:

Seems like im not the only poor bastard that went and spent money on a game that requires you go online to play it but the company that made the game cant even setup a server properly lol

I have disabled my firwalls & set my pc to dmz in router, still lose the connection on EA's master server.

the prices they charge for games , and the performance (online gameplay wise) they have are shit! So no wonder people download games illegaly.

Thanx for nothing EA
Then go sell the game, no-one wants to hear your whining.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6492|Russia

Pipo-de-coma wrote:

EA newsticker is telling us they are working on the problem.
Obviously, they are not doing this hard enough.
voodoodolphins
+92|6701

Spark wrote:

Private-Dan-G wrote:

Seems like im not the only poor bastard that went and spent money on a game that requires you go online to play it but the company that made the game cant even setup a server properly lol

I have disabled my firwalls & set my pc to dmz in router, still lose the connection on EA's master server.

the prices they charge for games , and the performance (online gameplay wise) they have are shit! So no wonder people download games illegaly.

Thanx for nothing EA
Then go sell the game, no-one wants to hear your whining.
That is not true, I dont mind it. But I dont like reading your post Spark.
Private-Dan-G
+0|6346|UK
hmm seems like coupla peeps never got the point , i mean companies are bangin on about illegal downloading yeah, yet when you go BUY a game , you get crappy stability online , and really no help except , its maintainence, so no wonder people avoid spending money on games. Im not whining Spark, im getting a point across, battlefield isnt a shit game, its a quality game, its the wonderful "master server" that lets it down. this connection trouble has been around since the demo of this game was out , EA being a major company and all u think woulda sorted this shit out.

Anyways im not here to start trouble and get girls panties in a twist but theres my 2 cents
bombardier9999
+20|6481
*****************************DON'T READ, ONLY COMPLAINING****************************
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT SO EASY FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT WHY I CANT PLAY BF2142!!!

Oh, this is just great, this is the second day i'v played this game ever since i switched from bf2 (because i got bored of bf2) i got up at 3:00 GMT -7:00 U.S. Canada Mountain time and then made myself some fresh garlic bread (its ok to eat garlic once in a while, but not too much or you'll start sweatin it out) and then i go to play bf2142 cant log into ea link, and now i know theres a problem, and then as we all know, you wont be able to log into bf2142 at the ea account login screen. !@#$ son of a bitch, and i only have a couple hours before work, bull !@#$ing $***
bombardier9999
+20|6481

bombardier9999 wrote:

*****************************DON'T READ, ONLY COMPLAINING****************************
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT SO EASY FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT WHY I CANT PLAY BF2142!!!

Oh, this is just great, this is the second day i'v played this game ever since i switched from bf2 (because i got bored of bf2) i got up at 3:00 GMT -7:00 U.S. Canada Mountain time and then made myself some fresh garlic bread (its ok to eat garlic once in a while, but not too much or you'll start sweatin it out) and then i go to play bf2142 cant log into ea link, and now i know theres a problem, and then as we all know, you wont be able to log into bf2142 at the ea account login screen. !@#$ son of a bitch, and i only have a couple hours before work, bull !@#$ing $***
wait a sec... you said its down untill only 11:00 am GMT. And i am in Canada and its 4:43 here, and it is already 11:43 GMT and the EA master server is still down. Are you sure you didn't mistake the times and you were off by an hour or something? i sure hope so, because then that would mean at 5:00 am Mountain time or 12:00 pm GMT, it should be back up.
Please could you check the down times for the ea master servers one more time???
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

I just got a Master Connection prob, and can't log in back, so they are starting late today
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6710|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
As of 11:40am GMT the master server went down they must be behind ???
bombardier9999
+20|6481
Its Back The Fuck Up, Time To Get My Game On!!! Woooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6776|Long Island
too bad for u austrailians...i feel sorry for u since those are almost peak hours.
sgt912
+0|6309
wtf its 10PM aus time and its still going wtf is with this shit

Last edited by sgt912 (2007-01-16 03:08:58)

sgt912
+0|6309
i cant even start an account on this game because of this fucking thing
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
Any idea of maximum delays for this downtime? Its now 1.57 pm (GMT), and the servers should have been back up a while ago
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard