antin0de
+44|6670|SL,UT
Wow, what a fight.  I was really on a roll for a minute there.  But then you saw me knife your buddy, and knew that you were next.  So you did what any self-respecting score whore would do, and critically wounded me with your Baur H-AR.

I can understand your reasoning: you want to be #1 in the world, and applying a fresh red coat to my blade would be very counter-productive in that goal.  I wish you luck, young stat-whore.  Congratulations on the one-point kill.  On to the next unsuspecting "noob."

Wait, what are you doing?  What's that sound?  Are you kneeling next to my bullet-riddled corpse, pretending to stab it?  Are you trying to tell me something?  Maybe you mean to say, "Ha ha you tried to knife me and I shot you.  I feel big and strong."  Or perhaps you are sympathetic: "Gosh, sorry gnarbuckets, I meant to use my knife but a gun is much easier.  Here is a one-knife salute to you, sir."

Either way, you should know that as I lay waiting to respawn or be revived, I'm laughing at you, pussy.

You should also know that if you would've been reloading rather than "taunting" me, you could have fended off the rest of my squad.  Wait, no you couldn't.  They had guns.
l41e
+677|6652

You got 5 paragraphs of insulting an imaginary enemy from 2 things:

-Being killed by a Baur H-AR.
-Being stabbed while critically wounded.

Did someone get killed today?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6538|Valhalla
Did you get a purple heart or something?
antin0de
+44|6670|SL,UT

k30dxedle wrote:

No, I've been at "work" all day.

Maybe I shouldn't have opted to use specifics in my post; the above happens at least once a session.  People are going to be confused.

It's just... what the fuck is the point of knifing the corpse of someone you shot?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6538|Valhalla

antin0de wrote:

It's just... what the fuck is the point of knifing the corpse of someone you shot?
Why not ? (granted its not something I do)

Last edited by loonitic (2007-01-22 14:26:33)

samfink
+31|6559
well, given the knife is soemwhat ubnreliable, thye are probably trying to make sure you are dead. only tme I tried to knofe soemone, tiwouldn't kill them.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6394

I don't knife corpses, (in BF2 only) I place an AT mine on their heads.

BF2142:  don't play it, but I'm sure it's just as good.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-01-22 14:54:57)

jsnipy
+3,276|6526|...

Will that be one lump or two you bitter cup 'o tea.

People do that crap all the time, and form the sound of it, it really got to you.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6483
Its less gay than teabagging...
Sambuccashake
+126|6614|Sweden
A nicely constructed rant though!
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6820|Belgium
Oh.. I don't mind the knifing, 'cause it doesn't really offend me in any way..
Although if you teabag me or "taunt" me with throwing medic bags or something, you can be sure that you'll get kidnapped very, very soon..

And about the knifing; yes, it sometimes can be very, very gay! last night when I played I knifed someone 3 times, heard 3 times the "kling" of the knife hitting his body, and then he just simply turns around and stabs me in the head.. that's like.. sooo irritating..
Crusty
+11|6781
This reminds me of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Yea sure it sucks being shot while trying to knife someone but thats the price you pay. Ive been shot numerous times while trying to knife and vice versa. But look at it this way, while Johnny McDumbass is stabbing you, your teammate is free to stab, shoot, run over, etc. plus, just respawn and seek vengeance. Thats what i do sometimes

edit: hope this doesn't get me banned but i find fitting to this thread
https://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1733/indianajones1sq188dk51et.gif

Last edited by Crusty (2007-01-23 01:01:56)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6347
I love to teabag those fools trying to stab me while I´m wielding my Baur. Funny as hell.

And yeah, my sig does fit in this thread .
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
LionEyez
+4|6624
Ha, yeah I do that. If i've been killed repeatedly by a camping sniper/support or whatever I'll do anything to try and knife that person. If that fails, knifing his corpse is also a nice way of saying "diiiie! die!!!" or something.

Suppose its just venting. We should all be glad its just a game
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6326|Orrstrayleea

jsnipy wrote:

Will that be one lump or two you bitter cup 'o tea.

People do that crap all the time, and form the sound of it, it really got to you.
Hang on a minute i know you jsnipy, were you plating a gamearena 64 player sharqi a couple of days ago
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6326|Orrstrayleea
That sort of happened to me a couple of days ago, i was gettin my vetty engineer combat badge, i was playing a mate and i was intentionally kicking his arse with the pump shotty, it was near the end of the round, he found me, i got 1 shot in him and he obviosly got more in me and he sat there emptying endless mags into my corpse
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6563

antin0de
It's just... [b wrote:

what the fuck is the point[/b] of knifing the corpse of someone you shot?
I take the time to resharpen my blade on the corpses bones.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6644|Your moms bedroom
i'm not stabbing your corpse im removing your ears for a necklace im making
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6359|England - Kent
have a lolly pop (0)---
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6736|St. Andrews / Oslo

samfink wrote:

well, given the knife is soemwhat ubnreliable, thye are probably trying to make sure you are dead. only tme I tried to knofe soemone, tiwouldn't kill them.
typos ftw!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6666|Groningen, The Netherlands

antin0de wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

No, I've been at "work" all day.

Maybe I shouldn't have opted to use specifics in my post; the above happens at least once a session.  People are going to be confused.

I know when I knife your corpse, youll probably get a bit angry and want to kill me to do the same to me...

So then you are WANTING to kill me, and if youve read murphys laws on battlefield...you have seen his 2de law

Murphy's laws on battlefield 2 wrote:

2. The probability of killing someone is inversely proportional to how much you want to kill him.
This means....a extra kill for me

for those interested in murphy's laws on battlefield:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=2428
&
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21550

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard