Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6673|USA

Jammyc_53 wrote:

A12345 wrote:

Jammyc_53 wrote:

-What can't you lose, without losing it ?????
uh time?
nope.
your life.
Jammyc_53
+5|6598|Newcastle-England

Naughty_Om wrote:

Jammyc_53 wrote:

A12345 wrote:

uh time?
nope.
your life.
no.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6451|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Jammyc_53 wrote:

Anything
A12345
+77|6510

SplinterStrike wrote:

Jammyc_53 wrote:

Anything
ill agree with this, are you sure its not supposed to be- "what can you lose without losing it?" instead?
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6383|California

A12345 wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

Jammyc_53 wrote:

Anything
ill agree with this, are you sure its not supposed to be- "what can you lose without losing it?" instead?
its nothing
chittydog
less busy
+586|6875|Kubra, Damn it!

Let's keep using this thread instead of opening new ones...
TheLostOne
+11|6553
Legend... lets have some then
Psykotik2912
+9|6670|Manchester, UK

Jammyc_53 wrote:

Your temper?

Also, which ones are left now?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6807|UK
The Thread is back in town!
TheLostOne
+11|6553

Swiss wrote:

autopilot wrote:

Sally's eyes are brown, hair black. She is a Mexcican immigrant.

You have two pices of rope, different leghts. A match, and the knowlege that they both burn completely up in 60 minutes, but at an uneven pace. Find 45 minutes via the ropes.
had this one earlier, i think the answer is fold one in half and one in  a quarter. half + quarter = 45 mins.
Might as well answer now - you burn one at both ends, and the other at one. When the one burning at both ends burns out, you light the other end of the second one.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
AW FUCKING HELL.
I was making an improved version of this and someone bumps it?
bastard!

We have 4 left I think. 2 of mine that are word games, one of A12345's and another. I'll find em and get back to you guys.
Smithereener
+138|6356|California
You meet a guy in the bar who's tanned all over his body and face. He tells you that he was stuck in the desert for 100 days (Still had the food/water to sustain himself), came back to civilization yesterday, and claimed that during that time, he found a gold mine. He asks you if you would like to follow him to the supposed gold mine. You decline saying that he lied. How do you know?

Last edited by Smithereener (2007-01-22 21:15:25)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6446|NSW, Australia

Smithereener wrote:

You meet a guy in the bar who's tanned all over his body. He tells you that he was stuck in the desert for 100 days, came back to civilization yesterday, and claimed that during that time, he found a gold mine. He asks you if you would like to follow him to the supposed gold mine. You decline saying that he lied. How do you know?
he would be dead...
Smithereener
+138|6356|California

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

he would be dead...
Hmm... Didn't think of that. Works, but not the answer I was looking for. Maybe I should edit the riddle or something. +1 still
SplinterStrike
Roamer
He wouldnt be tanned all over his body because he'd be covered by sand most of the time. Plus, how could you get an even tan unless you actually wanted one? Not to mention that it's impossible to not get burned in the searing heat of the desert sun.

A few side notes: why would you go to a bar on your first day back to the world? If the desert is indeed a sand one, how can a gold mine support itself? Also, if he had found the said gold mine, why wasn't he on his way back to it with a vehicle or something?
Smithereener
+138|6356|California

SplinterStrike wrote:

He wouldnt be tanned all over his body because he'd be covered by sand most of the time. Plus, how could you get an even tan unless you actually wanted one? Not to mention that it's impossible to not get burned in the searing heat of the desert sun.

A few side notes: why would you go to a bar on your first day back to the world? If the desert is indeed a sand one, how can a gold mine support itself? Also, if he had found the said gold mine, why wasn't he on his way back to it with a vehicle or something?
Pretty much. His face shouldn't have been tanned because of whiskers/beard/moustache. +1 for you.

Wrote this riddle off of memory, so it's probably way different from when I read it.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6714|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Forgive me if this has been posted but I'm not reading through 18 pages.

If it takes 2 men 2 hours to dig a hole, how long does it take 1 man to dig half a hole?

Not a difficult one I agree but its my contribution.
SplinterStrike
Roamer

1927 wrote:

If it takes 2 men 2 hours to dig a hole, how long does it take 1 man to dig half a hole?

2 hours

Although you could say he has dug a hole the second he takes earth out of the ground too.
A12345
+77|6510

1927 wrote:

you cant dig half a hole i believe, well you could if you knew the dimensions of the hole to be dug but if you didnt know the dimensions of the hole to be dug then no you cant dig half a hole

Last edited by A12345 (2007-01-24 16:22:12)

1927(h)

A12345 wrote:

1927 wrote:

you cant dig half a hole i believe, well you could if you knew the dimensions of the hole to be dug but if you didnt know the dimensions of the hole to be dug then no you cant dig half a hole
Quite right.  The fella above you was right aswell but I just wanted the answer worded like this.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6446|NSW, Australia

What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6666|Gold Coast, Australia

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?
Silence
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6446|NSW, Australia

yep
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
yay me.

If a fat girl falls in the woods do the trees laugh?
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
wow, what a conversation killer...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard