WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6769
-players that you don't even recognize hate you

-players are so sure that you are cheating lol.."it's gotta be the hackxz!"

-you have the stats for everyone to see

-you take out entire squads by yourself

I CAN FEEL MY EVIL POWER GROWING!!

a big FUKKK YOU to ALL the haters!  who plays games to make online friends?  no time for that shit, i'm here to lay waste to all that oppose!!!!   when i roll into karkand, the mayor gives ME the key to the city!!!!!!!!11111 

the next time anyone is in moders karkand, please visit my c4 Spicy Sandwich Deli near the hotel WHAT???

GO LONGHORNS
FFOLKES
+39|6764
You wish my friend.  With your stats you are not even close to the elite club.

Try breaking 150K without tank whoring and C4 and then you may get a chance to join us.

Nice try though.  I will add you to my victims list shortly.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6778|UK
Stfu & get off your soapbox.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6752
we call this DS
WhiteStain
+3|6738|NEPA
What Down Syndrome?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6691|The Hague, Netherlands
Am I elite if I killed a whole squad on Mashuur. Just had to C4 the blachhawk
slidero
Good luck with your retarded gimmick after the next patch.
RandomZer0
+0|6696

FFOLKES wrote:

You wish my friend.  With your stats you are not even close to the elite club.

Try breaking 150K without tank whoring and C4 and then you may get a chance to join us.

Nice try though.  I will add you to my victims list shortly.
So lets see your stats then, i dont see you linking to your own stats.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
I think im 1337 enough to say I belong to the elite-club.
Come on fellows, try me.. Dare to say that I dont..
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6778|Scotland!!!

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

a big FUKKK YOU to ALL the haters!  who plays games to make online friends?  no time for that shit, i'm here to lay waste to all that oppose!!!!   when i roll into karkand, the mayor gives ME the key to the city!!!!
dude stfu
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

is this the kindergarten club or did i make a wrong turn  ?

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-01-05 12:22:41)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Seth Infinite
+3|6741|Houston, The Republic of Texas
OK, Ill say it...You don't.

Just because of that silly ass sig.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

Seth Infinite wrote:

OK, Ill say it...You don't.

Just because of that silly ass sig.
I declare war, good sir!
*takes of gloves and smacks Infinite*
See you on the battlefield!
Deuceman
+1|6699
You know you are retarded when.......

You make a post like this for a Computer game.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6729|Debris From Space
I can be elite when I want to, fuck stats. Who says you have to have a certain amount of points to be "elite". I played with Blazin.UK yesterday, and he was shit. All he did was drive and gun in a vodnik. He even tked me by running me over.
smefeman
+0|6751
rofl if you're such a super pwning elite player why dont you go play in tourneys or something...
StickyBombs
+8|6759|Sacramento, CA (USA)
LOL...wow I didn't know this was the place to talk tuff on the internet.  Why don't you let your playing be the talking instead of talking yourself up.  I think being elite means being the ultimate team player and not running into battle and just killing people.  There is much more to the game then just wasting people.  It's about teamwork.  Some people I guess just forget that.
headrippa
+9|6776
I'm so elite that EA doesnt give me stats, so other players dont get scared.
alizard
+0|6777

StickyBombs wrote:

LOL...wow I didn't know this was the place to talk tuff on the internet.  Why don't you let your playing be the talking instead of talking yourself up.  I think being elite means being the ultimate team player and not running into battle and just killing people.  There is much more to the game then just wasting people.  It's about teamwork.  Some people I guess just forget that.
lol some people ? I'd say it's more like 75% of the BF2 players that have no clue what team work is. Only problem with team work in this game, is that Dice/EA left it up to players to figure it out instead of forcing it on them like they did the sh*tty weapons,lol.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

-players that you don't even recognize hate you

-players are so sure that you are cheating lol.."it's gotta be the hackxz!"

-you have the stats for everyone to see

-you take out entire squads by yourself

I CAN FEEL MY EVIL POWER GROWING!!

a big FUKKK YOU to ALL the haters!  who plays games to make online friends?  no time for that shit, i'm here to lay waste to all that oppose!!!!   when i roll into karkand, the mayor gives ME the key to the city!!!!!!!!11111 

the next time anyone is in moders karkand, please visit my c4 Spicy Sandwich Deli near the hotel WHAT???

GO LONGHORNS
no matter what u think u r not elite cause all u do is tank whore and fucking do that c 4 noob shit
Hyper
Banned
+154|6752
I AM ELITE!

https://www.hyperelite.net/hyperelitelogin.gif

WhiteStain wrote:

What Down Syndrome?
do i know you?
im curious.

Last edited by Hyper (2006-01-05 13:32:47)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

alizard wrote:

StickyBombs wrote:

lol some people ? I'd say it's more like 75% of the BF2 players that have no clue what team work is. Only problem with team work in this game, is that Dice/EA left it up to players to figure it out instead of forcing it on them like they did the sh*tty weapons,lol.
what shitty weapons... maybe u just need to learn how to use them properly
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
https://img302.imageshack.us/img302/9793/stfu4mn.jpg
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
Hey isnt that a domo-kun? I love those commercials man
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6773|Atlanta, GA USA
I didn't know that all it took to be 1337 was to be able to take out squads single-handedly!  And here I thought I sucked...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard