=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6622
I don't get it how do you get this ribbon , what does it mean by win loss ratio , I just don't get it someone help please  and please dont just reply as SEARCH
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6700|Howell, Mi USA
it means u have to win 3x more then u lost.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|Nårvei

It means u must have 3 times as many victories as u have losses aka 500 losses means u must have 1500 victories :-)

Oh ... and 50 hours as commander !

Last edited by Varegg (2006-04-19 06:42:33)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6622
ahh so you have to be on winning side while commanding to get this ribbon?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6770|Dallas
Did you seriously make another thread over this?  I mean, I hate the fags who yell search in every post but this topic has been done about 536956395736 times.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6700|Howell, Mi USA
not just commanding, any game. after that u get 45 command points IAR and boom WCR.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6770|Dallas
Also, I have this ribbon and if you want it that bad, just send me a PM.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6715
looks like he needs to win 979 rounds with out any losses.  He has a W/L ratio of .78 ie not going to happen.
Not that I have a chance at it.

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2006-04-19 07:12:33)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6749|Malaga, España
me neither have a chance i,m too lazy to go for that ribbon...
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6626
Your wins must be 3 times your loss like 100 to 300 or 300 to 900 Wins must be more and 50 hours as commander
Prix_GTP
+1|6617
Im about to get my WAR college ribbion all i have to do is command for 50 hours i think i have 17 total hours and right now i have a 3.45 win loss ratio. The best way to get the war college is to find a 24/7 server that you like with a bunch of clan members or friends. If you look at my stats u can see that 270 hours of my total 290 are on one map and its actualy the same server.
Vinny
+7|6781| The Dirtty Dirtty
yeah if you lose ones you have to win 3 more for that one loss (ex. 1win - 2 losses 2x3=6 so 7 wins 2 losses you would beable to get it.)

And im not getting it anytime soon either. Dont feel bad.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6694|Computer Chair
I dont plan on getting it ever. Dont think its do-able without some serious side swapping, team-stacking and other lame tricks.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6635|Tasmania
I'm never going to get that ribbon, and nor will I miss it.

I'm an adult, I haven't got the time!

Wish they had games like this when I was 17.
Doctuh
+6|6652

Angel.C-sq wrote:

I dont plan on getting it ever. Dont think its do-able without some serious side swapping, team-stacking and other lame tricks.
You can get it you just need to play on maps with a winning strategy. Take the TV Station on Shari, or the Wind Farm/Shed on Smoke and your team wins. Easy as that. I think I have a 5-1 W:L on Smoke just with that.
Magnet41
+1|6612|Manchester, Uk
i always join the lossing team, usually mec on kark.
(most of the time usmc has doubble the players, damn team switching)
dan500
+57|6853
Small sever, load in first, cap them out, job done

Made my W:L go from 1.50 to 1.81 in three weeks
bobroonie.bda
+143|6687
yea its a pain im about 940 wins from getting it with a win loss of 2.10. but i dont really care if i do get it or not. its not like that ribbon will help me play any better after i get it
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6662|The View From The Afternoon
I just revived this thread for no reason. Well, on topic, the new requirements kinda suck. I guess I'll never have it.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6596|Reisterstown, MD

CruZ4dR wrote:

I just revived this thread for no reason. Well, on topic, the new requirements kinda suck. I guess I'll never have it.
I like the old requirements.  Only a select few had it.  Too bad they nerfed it.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6650

lol, original poster still has negative karma
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6746|England
new requirements dont suck lol, just means you no longer have to teamstack and/or swap to the winning team near the end of the round anymore to improve win/loss ratio.
saying that it does kind of suck, you used to be able to tell who where the stat-whores just by seeing if they had the WCR already. It never meant they were any good, just that they were the lame arses that swapped near the end of every round. anything for a ribbon
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality
The old requirements would have made sense if the WIN/LOSS ratio only applied to the times you were commander. It should have been a ribbon awarded to top commanders.

The new requirements really do suck. Just like removing gold badges as requirements for the highest ranks. Gold badges are redundant now. GO DICE!

The War College is for training field grade officers and above (Major and up), in other words the real battlefield commanders.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6633|Warlord

killer21 wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

I like the old requirements.  Only a select few had it.  Too bad they nerfed it.
But you can still meet the old requirements for your own satisfaction if you care to, just so you'd know you could have gotten it if the requirements hadn't changed... like I did; WLR just passed 3.

wooly-back-jack wrote:

saying that it does kind of suck, you used to be able to tell who where the stat-whores just by seeing if they had the WCR already. It never meant they were any good, just that they were the lame arses that swapped near the end of every round. anything for a ribbon
While you can certainly get it that way, partly or completely (it's not quite as easy as it sounds BTW) there are legit ways of getting it. Other than being good enough at whatever that being on a side greatly influences a win you can just be careful about what games you choose to join; that's the single biggest tip I can give right there if you want to improve it and you're not leet.

Stubbee wrote:

The old requirements would have made sense if the WIN/LOSS ratio only applied to the times you were commander. It should have been a ribbon awarded to top commanders.
Good idea. Would have made 'padding' for it much harder, or impossible for most people.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6596|Reisterstown, MD

Todd_Angelo wrote:

But you can still meet the old requirements for your own satisfaction if you care to, just so you'd know you could have gotten it if the requirements hadn't changed... like I did; WLR just passed 3.
I actually got it with the old requirements.  Thus, the reason why I liked the older requirements for it.

Last edited by killer21 (2007-01-22 10:16:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard