=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6516|Leftern America
I'm installing the online sensation right now, World of Warcraft.

I've seen many people's lives slowly swirl down the drain because of this game, and the only question I'm asking is, should I be scared?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
You should be shot.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
Yes.

You should be scared that your losing your damn mind. You have any idea how much money your going to throw away to play a game that you already paid for once? Not to mention the time you will invest in it. Here's an idea, if you really want to go explore go take the game back and exchange it for cash. Go to the local sporting goods store any buy a fucking tent. Then get in your car and go camping or something. Trust me, it will be much more rewarding then wasting your life doing fantasy homo quests in WOW.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6625|Teesside, UK
I have no idea as it's not my sort of game but +1 for the vid
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6746
I got it around Christmas....its entertaning....a good change up.....

I like it.

2tuff
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6516|Leftern America

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Yes.

You should be scared that your losing your damn mind. You have any idea how much money your going to throw away to play a game that you already paid for once? Not to mention the time you will invest in it. Here's an idea, if you really want to go explore go take the game back and exchange it for cash. Go to the local sporting goods store any buy a fucking tent. Then get in your car and go camping or something. Trust me, it will be much more rewarding then wasting your life doing fantasy homo quests in WOW.
See, this is what I'm afraid of. I've been the biggest anti-WoW guy ever until I tried it. Needless to say, I've been hooked on only the first try. I've already spent a ton of money for BF2/BF2142, so there is really much left to spend on WoW. Oh, and by the way, I have a life, friends, and yes, I own a tent too.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6526|An Hour North of Indy
Hello Kitty Island Adventure is a better game than WoW.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
Im telling you. I work with alot of people who play WoW religiously. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY RUINED HUMAN BEINGS. I'm sure at one time they were functional parts of society but WoW has warped them into these disgusting abominations. All they do is talk about WoW and PvP.. BLAH BLAH! Heed my warning. STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. YOU MAY HAVE A LIFE NOW BUT YOU SOON WILL BE ALONE.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6516|Leftern America

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

Hello Kitty Island Adventure is a better game than WoW.
Probably, but it isn't nearly as addictive.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
My friend was playing guild wars and suggested it to me.

I tried it out and found it to be really fun. You should try it, its a good rpg thats not addicting. I once thought about wow but.. well, my friend helped me focus.

go get GW if you must have a life and an rpg at the same time.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6574|Philadelphia, PA
I hear a lot of people saying if you play WoW you will get addicted. I think thats BS. Usually the type of people that get addicted to the game have absolutely no social life or friends. If you have real life friends or are busy with school or a job you shouldn't have any problem stepping away from the game.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I hear a lot of people saying if you play WoW you will get addicted. I think thats BS. Usually the type of people that get addicted to the game have absolutely no social life or friends. If you have real life friends or are busy with school or a job you shouldn't have any problem stepping away from the game.
but do you think people posting on this topic follow those rules? Donno, but lets play it safe and tell them no.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6445|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
no, i have the game, i get bored from time to time, gets repetative, you wont get addicted
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
If South Park mocked it, it must be bad for you in some way.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

don't be scurred.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6424|Ontario, Canada
play WoW and have no social life.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Rosemosis
+1|6339
That video was awesome
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

d4rkst4r wrote:

have you ever played WOW?

i play it, and i have a social life with my friends, so come back when you know what your talking about!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6690|Melbourne, Australia
i have been playing wow since mid december and i aient exactly WOW-A-FIED yet

i donno i just prefer fps alot more because i stand out from the rest in them wow is a fun addictive game though you have to get to lvl 60 (or 70 now i guess) to actully get a feel for the game
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6424|Ontario, Canada

ELITE-UK wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

i play it, and i have a social life with my friends, so come back when you know what your talking about!
you call talking to stuffed animal a social life?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

ELITE-UK wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

WoW users are brained washed, you are among that mass and you dont see what your doing.
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6292|Australia QLD
my friend (the one that i never talk to anymore) started playing wow.
---------------------------------
playes from 4pm till 1am
sleep
5am - 4pm uni (+travel time)
/loop
and he also goes spaz when he's told to get off the pc. and he managed to put 2 holes in the door from the family arguments. lost more than half of his friends (the rest play wow with him)
aslo guild wars is a wannabe of wow. aka same shit.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

lavadisk wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

WoW users are brained washed, you are among that mass and you dont see what your doing.
2 canadian idiots, both stupid as fuck, if youve never played this game dont even comment on it until you have played it.

ive had WOW since october, and ive played something like 100 - 125 hours on it, so yeah shut the hell up.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

my friend (the one that i never talk to anymore) started playing wow.
playes from 4pm till 1am
sleep
5am - 4pm uni (+travel time)
/loop
and he also goes spaz when he's told to get off the pc. and he managed to put 2 holes in the door from the family arguments. lost more than half of his friends (the rest play wow with him)
aslo guild wars is a wannabe of wow. aka same shit.
Yeah, yeah. I have a friend like that, last year he sat next to me in a class and I brought something up about video games and we learned that hes a wow addict. I introduced him to some of my friends.
Hes a cool kid, But since he moved to this school last year from another state he had literally no friends and wouldn't have unless I introduced him to some.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Yes.

Omg funny:p +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard