HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6648|United Kingdom
Does anyone know of any EU and AF European servers?  Hopefully around the UK would be great.
Onidax
+41|6493
Bump
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
Geez I used to really want to but EF and AF, I'm glad I didn't!
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Geez I used to really want to but EF and AF, I'm glad I didn't!
AF rocks tbh!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Does anyone know of any EU and AF European servers?  Hopefully around the UK would be great.
Battlefield Gotland for AF., is based in Sweden.
There is also an =SF= AF server, based in US but gives us UK'ers are good ping.

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … red%20Fury

EF, you have the EA UK Jolt.co.uk 24/7 Smoke Screen.

Outside of that, you have to revert to either the =SF= EF server or Euro Force Ranked Server.

Either that or UTAC, which runs both EF and AF non stop.

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … uleval2=EU

Those servers Ive listed are the ones that are up and running pretty much every day of the week, day or night. I do notice that theres a 24/7 EF Great Wall IO Server running atm with 30/30 people That would suck if its the 32size version of the map...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

I wish EA would just bump EF/AF to free status and give people who bought it (/buy remaining DVD stocks) some kind of compensatory medal. It'd really revive these games.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-16 02:41:25)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6643|England
Why did you expect an answer in 3 minutes?
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I wish EA would just bump EF/AF to free status and give people who bought it (/buy remaining DVD stocks) some kind of compensatory medal. It'd really revive these games.
I couldn't agree more.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

give people who bought it (/buy remaining DVD stocks) some kind of compensatory medal.
A "compensatory medal" isn't worth the €20.- I paid for those two boosters. I'd rather earn my medals.

I could imagine a discount of the same amount if you buy BF2142 though...
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6676|Ft. Drum, NY
yeah but UTAC are kinda nazi's. i remember the good ol' ST6 server........*flashback*.........
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6648|United Kingdom
Yeah i figured that out after one of them tked me on smoke screen while i was commander sitting in armor at our base even though we had all the flags... Needless to say i will not be going back there because they are retarted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard