Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Well sorry if I didn't search this, but why does it say by the flashbang, kills?

I don't play sf because of how it messed up my system, but i didn't think u could kill someone with a flashbang. Does this mean that when their vision is blurry, and you then kill them, it counts as a flashbang kill?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6755|The Netherlands
i think people flashed (ever noticed the hit indicator for flashbang?)
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6737
na it just goes in the same array as that whole table. im pretty sure u cant get kills with the zipline or grappling hook either. (I have tried to shoot ppl with the zipline. u should be able to kill them since its basiclly a crossbow but it dont work.)
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
Lol
Octavarium
+1|6710
YES its possible - if you throw a grenade, flashbang etc, and it hits someone they take a small ammount of damage, so if they were already 99% injured a flashband would kill them outright... and your PC would probably explode withe the confusion!!!
Flasheart88
+0|6759|Brisbane

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

na it just goes in the same array as that whole table. im pretty sure u cant get kills with the zipline or grappling hook either. (I have tried to shoot ppl with the zipline. u should be able to kill them since its basiclly a crossbow but it dont work.)
I think kills for grappling hooks and ziplines are obtained when you remove the apparatus while someone else is on it. I've chased a person down a zipline once, only to have them remove it while I was still on it - I fell, and didn't die, but I imagine that's the only way you can "kill" someone with it.
Octavarium
+1|6710
Hopefully the new patch will introduce kills with the zipline!!

That would be hilarious, skewering someone, then zipping down to them!!
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
i killed one time a guy in a ladder with a nade when it hit his head
Octavarium
+1|6710
Yeah - I have had that happen to me - although I didnt die- it just took some damage.

Nothing compares to my 'nade stunt on CS:S...

Me and another guy threw flashbangs at each other at exactly the same time, they collided in mid-air and stuck together on the floor before exploding - but strangely there was no flash effect!
SpiritofDeath
+0|6704|Austria
A mate once killed a guy (well, it was a Teamkill) with his Smoke Grenade.They were both on the Carrier and he throw his grenade and hit the other's head and he was dead.lmao Must be funny [Teamkills-Smokegrenade]
(I changed the teamkilling message in the utxt)
It's also possible with normal grenades.
But Flashbangs are not really heavy,are they? When you throw them at their heads,I think it wouldn't end up in a kill.
Octavarium
+1|6710
Of course not its just a bug in the game. lol
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
I think it's when you get killed when you have it in your hand, or when someone killed me ON the zipline. I tried to kill someone with the zippy and it doesn't work. I pinned him right in the head with the flash while hes laying down, the flash doesn't kill, it just blinds; if you did kill someone with the flash let me know, because I've tried. As far as the zippy it seems to always go beside the person, not killing him... maybe I have bad aim.
Octavarium
+1|6710
I suspect that its pure fluke, but I have definately had it happen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard