An Enlarged Liver
+35|6744|Backward Ass Kansas
LOL!!!! that is freaking hilarious! I am so glad I didn't buy that stupid game....   Thanks for the laugh.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
nice video +1
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
lol cool.
What song was that?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
lol love it.

whats the name of the music?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kamikaze17 wrote:

I found a fun way of destroying your own titan is by putting RDX on the consels and then having a friend on the enemy team kill you and blow them. Then everyone on your team is like what the fuck how did our console just blow up?? Then others say oh its just a glitch! Don't worry about it, the consel is still there, it just said it out loud. But then you get down to the core and start blowing that. Then they get really confused as to what is happening. Oh how I love this game.....
I saw a couple of assholes doing that and I Tked them.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6566|UK
ive tried that with a friends and we couldnt get it too work mainly cause he got out too early i think and he couldnt fly to land on me
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
The idea is "don't do it", but now you know what others can do to your own team.  Anyway this is in youtube, and so far 15k people saw this.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island
thats hilarious i'm gonna go test it out in single player right now
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
I want the music...someone tell me its name!
I know fucking karate
LOL ty i did this in a 64 man server everyone on our team kept trying to kick our commander he was in the pods and we couldnt get to the back fo titan. So next game he got commander again and i took the transport and are shields went down in 1minute from the start of the game. Everyone was like WTF HAXERS then they vote kicked the evemy commander off. So i got a 2 transports in the core room and everyone was like what are core is being destroyed. Then the game ended i was laughing so hard no one knew what i was doing.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

LOL ty i did this in a 64 man server everyone on our team kept trying to kick our commander he was in the pods and we couldnt get to the back fo titan. .
You know that there are 5 other pods?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA

fatherted13 wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

LOL ty i did this in a 64 man server everyone on our team kept trying to kick our commander he was in the pods and we couldnt get to the back fo titan. .
Actually even though there are 6 pod bays (3 on each side), only 1 person can be on a side at a time.  The 3 slots take up one vehicle slot (F8/F9), so it is possible to block the pods.  You CAN always run through the titan or over it if your on the EU one...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Actually even though there are 6 pod bays (3 on each side), only 1 person can be on a side at a time.  The 3 slots take up one vehicle slot (F8/F9), so it is possible to block the pods.  You CAN always run through the titan or over it if your on the EU one...
Cheers, didnt actually realise that. Most of the time i just take the stairs tbh
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard