philbymaris2
+2|6743
who do you all think the worlds worst serial killer is and why???
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6851
Dont know but Mark "Chopper" Read is definately my favorite.

The worst are cunts who rape them for 3 weeks, then torture them for 3 more before they kill them. Fuckin weirdo cunts.
Salomi
+0|6731
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!
philbymaris2
+2|6743
me if ya look though history, there is a little mongol who is the absolute worst.... killed or oredr the killing of over 20 million people. (who could it be??) at that time in history he killed over one sixth of the worlds population... who could it be i wonder?
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6747|Sweden
Philby, im sure he didn't kill all those people by himself. It sounds crazy to call hitler a serialkiller cause he isn't one.

Wasn't there some british doctor? He killed like 200 elderly ppl or something ?

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-01-05 04:27:14)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6753

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Philby, im sure he didn't kill all those people by themselves. It sounds crazy to call hitler a serialkiller cause he isn't one.

hes talking about ghenkis khan (sp?)
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jamiecracker
+17|6785|Wollongong,Australia
how can chop chop be a serial killer???
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6747|Sweden
Chop chop? Who THE FUCK IS CHOP CHOP ANSWER ME ASAP !
philbymaris2
+2|6743
chop chop wasnt a serial killer,

but ninga is correct it was gengis khan... 20 million people he ordered the killing of......

Hitler wasnt a serial killer in its traditional form, but still a serial killer is its self (same story as charles manson) he didnt kill people with his own hand, he was the one that ordered the killings though.

Yes there was a british doctor that got caught not that long ago, who himself killed 236 people i think, mainly by giving them over doses of morphine, and yes he preyed on the elderly.
philbymaris2
+2|6743
chop chop is an aussie gangsta (if you will) by the name of Mark "chopper" Reed.  funny thing now he is a stand up comic who does shows with wacko jacko. (not micheal jackson)
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6812|Noizyland

Warlords are out of the serial killer catagory. Ghengis Khan was a warlord. Hitler, Stalin, and all those other leaders also do not count.

Serial killers are the one's who are 'ordinary' people who do a bit of killing.
The most famous, meaning the most talked about/referred to would be Charles Manson wouldn't it?

Edit: Sorry, I was referring to the topic header, not the first post.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-01-05 04:37:42)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6878|Cologne, Germany

I think we need to differentiate between state mass murder ( genocide, for example ) and murders committed by normal citizens.

most dictators were also mass murderers in a sense. Mussolini, Hitler, Mao, Franco, Stalin, even Cesar and Genghis Khan, the list is endless.

As far as mass murder among normal citizen is concerned, 236 by that british doctor is quite a lot.
But there is probably a top ten list of most active mass murderers somewhere on the net.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6851
Chopper is fuckin awesome
asbad
+19|6758|Ireland

B.Schuss wrote:

As far as mass murder among normal citizen is concerned, 236 by that british doctor is quite a lot.
ya, Doctor harold shipman-   http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill … ng_27.html

officially he has murdered 215, unofficially 500 patients have died in his care over a 20 year period
then there was another inquiry that said 236.

probable reason for murder: "simply enjoyed viewing the process of dying and enjoyed feeling the control over life and death."

he killed himself in prison after only serving like a year of a life sentence.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6813|UK
George W Bush.
philbymaris
+0|6772|Brissvegas AUST

asbad wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

ya, Doctor harold shipman-   http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill … ng_27.html

officially he has murdered 215, unofficially 500 patients have died in his care over a 20 year period
then there was another inquiry that said 236.

probable reason for murder: "simply enjoyed viewing the process of dying and enjoyed feeling the control over life and death."

he killed himself in prison after only serving like a year of a life sentence.
the book im reading atm (evil serial killers in the minds of monsters) states 236, his downfall was he forged the will of his last victim leaving mostly everything to himself.... a relitive raised the alarm and went to the cops and an investagation followed.
philbymaris
+0|6772|Brissvegas AUST
whats George W got to do with this?
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6747|Sweden
He's a serialkiller.
philbymaris
+0|6772|Brissvegas AUST
no he isnt, who he kill, well apart from towel heads
DoobieUB
+0|6737|Behind my keyboard

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Dr. Harold Shipman murdered at least 215 of his patients – 171 women and 44 men ranging in age from 41 to 93. After a year-long public inquiry, the 2,000-page report into his 23-year murder spree was released by High Court Judge Dame Janet Smith. The records of nearly 500 patients of Shipman's who died while in his care between 1978 and 1998 were scrutinized in the investigation.

thats pretty good goin, not sure if he is the best. As a Doc makes killin a little easier, maybe!!

But when i was younger kids were being snatch by Ian Brady and Mira Hindly and that used to scare the hell out of me. Wasnt allowed out at night cause of those fuckers. Some reason killin kids seems to make it worse, So not about qaunity more about who is actually being killed i guess.

Last edited by DoobieUB (2006-01-05 08:06:12)

SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6753|USA
I think you are all forgetting the first and best serial Killer. It was back in 1888 and he was called "JACK THE RIPPER" Never was caught and to this day we still debate who  Jack the Ripper really was.
Jeroen
+0|6729|Canada, Ontario, Goderich
Did a simple search on google

Ranking      Victim Range          Serial Killer                                 Country
1                300                       Pedro Lopez                                Columbia
2                7-200                    Henry Lee Lucas & Ottis Toole        USA
3                85                         Bruno Ludke                                Germany
4                52                         Andrei Chikatilo                           Russia
5                41                         Gerald Stano                                USA
6               38                          Moses Sithole                          South Africa
7               37                          The Green River Killer                   USA
8               33                           John Wayne Gacy                        USA
9               27                           Dean Corll                                  USA
10             27                          Wayne Williams                            USA
DoobieUB
+0|6737|Behind my keyboard
Yeah Jack the ripper i remember when i was little i wasnt allowed out cause of that fucker too. Always killing ho's I mean ffs.
philbymaris
+0|6772|Brissvegas AUST
you read that thing on the internet that asbad linked to didnt you, cause its basically word for word......anyways 236 is the highest known kill rate by one person...... there are alot of serial killers who have killed 50+ eg Pedro Lopez, pee wee gaskins. and many more who are over 20+ eg Albert Desalvo, Peter Sutcliffe, and Fritz Haarmann.
philbymaris
+0|6772|Brissvegas AUST

Jeroen wrote:

Did a simple search on google

Ranking      Victim Range          Serial Killer                                 Country
1                300                       Pedro Lopez                                Columbia
2                7-200                    Henry Lee Lucas & Ottis Toole        USA
3                85                         Bruno Ludke                                Germany
4                52                         Andrei Chikatilo                           Russia
5                41                         Gerald Stano                                USA
6               38                          Moses Sithole                          South Africa
7               37                          The Green River Killer                   USA
8               33                           John Wayne Gacy                        USA
9               27                           Dean Corll                                  USA
10             27                          Wayne Williams                            USA
not entirly true, considering that pedro lopez confessed to that many, but bodies were never recovered even though he helped out in the investigation, same story with lucas, and there is nothing about harold shipman who is known to have killed up to 236 people.

Last edited by philbymaris (2006-01-05 08:23:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard