mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6723|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Dude...I could land and taxi a J-10 on her forehead.

And I guess she's ok if you're 16, but IMO....no, just no.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6395|New York

mcgid1 wrote:

Dude...I could land and taxi a J-10 on her forehead.

And I guess she's ok if you're 16, but IMO....no, just no.
i hear she was swimming and people actually climbed on her face and used it as a raft.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Janysc
+59|6690|Norway
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Spookyfish/FFVLXJ73GZMDIKRQLEYW2IW3XABDQ2EC.jpg

She's my kind of girl, even though she fails at trying not to be Hermoine.
stoback
+1|6324
Dudes this whole thread is creepy.  If you are some kid under 18, go ahead and oogle the actress, if you are older (as I am) "just say no!"
Pancrease
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland
Shes hawt. end off lol
herrr_smity
+156|6634|space command ur anus

stoback wrote:

Dudes this whole thread is creepy.  If you are some kid under 18, go ahead and oogle the actress, if you are older (as I am) "just say no!"
Pancrease
amen
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6748

OK, Just One Piece of Advice for this Guy who's addicted to a girl thats not very hot.

RUN.

Having seen people getting boo'ed and laughed at, because they were addicted to mandy moore and paris hilton (remember them anyone), I advise you to run.
Delete this thread, travel to the houses of all the people who read it, not me , and murder them.

It is only at that moment that it will be safe to return to the forums.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699
I'd hit it.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6748

I Found it!

Ladies And Gentlemen, I present to you, ZAIUS1000!!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12082

His faithfulness to mandy moore is neverending.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.
She's exactly one year older than me infact, I just looked it up and we have the same birthday wtf...
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland
Shes like 2 months older than me, she is damn fine
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6333|Mombassa
In a school book i have read it says:
"if your older than 18 (adult in my country) and are sexual atracted to kids youre a pedofile"
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6577
With a little bit of luck, I think i could land, taxi, and park an Antonov AN-225 on her forehead.
SoC./Omega
+122|6547|Omaha, Nebraska!

Snipedya14 wrote:

If I was 16, yea. Now...Jail Bait.
haha thanks for the laugh, i havent had one in 2 years.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6574|NYC / Hamburg

Uncle Mombassa wrote:

"if your older than 18 (adult in my country) and are sexual atracted to kids youre a pedofile"
that has got to be the worst definition ever. if i'm 17 and am attracted to 10 year olds is that not pedophilic?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

max wrote:

Uncle Mombassa wrote:

that has got to be the worst definition ever. if i'm 17 and am attracted to 10 year olds is that not pedophilic?
Agreed, there should be a what, 2 year buffer maybe until both parties are over 18.
autopilot
banned
+115|6355

Superior Mind wrote:

I'd hit it.
But that is you.
max
Vela Incident

PBAsydney wrote:

max wrote:

Uncle Mombassa wrote:

Agreed, there should be a what, 2 year buffer maybe until both parties are over 18.
in switzerland the law is that in order for you to have sex you have to be at least 16 or there is a maximum of 3 years between the people (if one of them is under 16). i think that this is a pretty good rule
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon
i think i got a blackhawk off her forehead on wake the other day.............
Sydney
2λчиэλ

max wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

max wrote:

in switzerland the law is that in order for you to have sex you have to be at least 16 or there is a maximum of 3 years between the people (if one of them is under 16). i think that this is a pretty good rule
Yea, sounds about right to me.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK
Fusion. Im sorry to say but... she AINT hot. Even if she was 18 she still wouldnt be hot.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland
id hit it, like the fist of an angry god
max
Vela Incident

Parker wrote:

i think i got a blackhawk off her forehead on wake the other day.............
if you dont like her head, stick a paper bag on it and fuck her anyhow. you guys are too picky
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6706|U.S
I want to join i personally like her since the 6th grade actually.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

We should send an email to Emma and show her this post.
lol.
She may cry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard