Poll

Against bunnyhopping and dolphin diving?

Yes54%54% - 394
No45%45% - 327
Total: 721
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6649|The Netherlands
Lol i thought only n00bs where against bunny hopping.
*yes but we want a rl game
OMG YOU STUPID NOOB .!
In rl your not going to stand still till you get shot , NO stupid tard you go and take cover you jump , run , strafe
So everyone whos against bunnyhopping is either noob or tard .
amen
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

OMG YOU STUPID NOOB .!
In rl your not going to stand still till you get shot , NO stupid tard you go and take cover you jump , run , strafe
amen
In real life, you hit the deck and take cover. When was the last time you saw anyone jumping around avoiding bullets. If you didn't know, what people do in war movies (or any action movie) is not what real life/war is like. So you either have no idea what bunny hopping/dolphin diving is or have a fucked up perception on real life.

People who are not against bunny hopping are a selfish one man wannabe rambo with no orientation towards teamwork or tactics. No your not a noob (unless you use macros) as it does take some kind of skill to do properly. But BF2 is not the game for you if you want to exploit the physics in place. Try games such as UT and quake where there is very little which resembles reality and allows you to do inhuman feats of agility and are games based solely person skill.

BF2 is a team oriented, tactics game which involves more patients and aiming then straight out, speed and agility. We all know that BF2 is not a simulation, but it is also not an arcade style FPS. It incorporates reality based fighting tweaked and balanced to give a more enjoyable battle ground, with a STRONG orientation towards working in groups. In games based soley on skill, such as UT, CS and Quake one extremely skill player has the ability to win against the entire other team. In BF2 this is just not possible no matter how good you are personly. Unless you use teamwork you will never win.
nlsme
+48|6413|new york
In real life you shouldn't hop around like a bunny you would run straight to cover, you would zig-zag. You wouldn't jump up and down repeatedly, or even worse belly-flop to the groung and start wigglin around like a fish.

Last edited by nlsme (2006-11-19 16:55:47)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6649|The Netherlands

DrunkFace wrote:

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

OMG YOU STUPID NOOB .!
amen
In real life, you hit the deck and take cover. When was the last time you saw anyone jumping around avoiding bullets. If you didn't know, what people do in war movies (or any action movie) is not what real life/war is like. So you either have no idea what bunny hopping/dolphin diving is or have a fucked up perception on real life.

People who are not against bunny hopping are a selfish one man wannabe rambo with no orientation towards teamwork or tactics. No your not a noob (unless you use macros) as it does take some kind of skill to do properly. But BF2 is not the game for you if you want to exploit the physics in place. Try games such as UT and quake where there is very little which resembles reality and allows you to do inhuman feats of agility and are games based solely person skill.

BF2 is a team oriented, tactics game which involves more patients and aiming then straight out, speed and agility. We all know that BF2 is not a simulation, but it is also not an arcade style FPS. It incorporates reality based fighting tweaked and balanced to give a more enjoyable battle ground, with a STRONG orientation towards working in groups. In games based soley on skill, such as UT, CS and Quake one extremely skill player has the ability to win against the entire other team. In BF2 this is just not possible no matter how good you are personly. Unless you use teamwork you will never win.
few comments
no i dont use macros
i cap flags for breakfast
and i still think bunnyhopping is normal
sorry i cant made up a beautiful answer like you
+1 drunkface
cheers
penguin.killer
+75|6479
Of course i bunnyjump, i love to hear te whine ingame and on forums
PluggedValve
+17|6338

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

death to bunnyhoppers and dolphin divers
No, Death to noob whiners.  Why should i make it easy for you to hit me.  The idea is to stay alive by any means neccessary (minus hacks).
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6386|Scotland
Its a game. I use any game features which keep me alive. Therefor I bunny hop if i'm being shot at from god knows where - when i run out of sprint.  Other wise i just shoot them dead first.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

Bunny hopping is lame and cheap. but should be left in the game.  It's a tactic, and if that's all they got, fine.  Same goes for dolphin diving.  It sucks to die to some ground raping clown, but even more fun when you pile a round into thier face when using that tactic.  Hopping?diving isn't hard to counter, once yo see it coming, its easy to predict what gonna happen ---they'll do it again---  fire accordingly.  simple. 

Bitching about bunny hoping is like bitching about a medic firing at you, ducking, healing, and taking more shots at you. its an aspect of the game. adapt to it, and move on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard