Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6692|UK
I might wana sell my coh cus I dont like it as much as I thought I would, however Ive already played online so if I sell it will the buyer still be able to play it online etc.?

Thanks in advance
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

If you can find someone who trusts you not to have burned a copy to continue online play or given the CD key to someone else, someone who doesn't play online, or someone who just doesn't care.

Look for mods, though. CoH is awesome with the unit limit increased. Chaotic battles.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-12 14:49:48)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6629|Derby, England

Please do not ask for hacks or cracks on this forums thank you.

Peace Boris
T0rr3nt
+54|6574|Michigan
i dont see the word hack or cracked anywhere in his question.

Last edited by T0rr3nt (2007-01-18 21:09:03)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6549|The Land of Claywhore

badhq wrote:

Peace Boris
I wasn't asking for hacks or cracks.I just wanted to know if there was a way to convert the German version of Company of Heroes to English.  Any mods or patches? ? ? ? ?
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6549
Lol u guys are tools all he was asking was if he sold it could the person play online then another dude wanted to make his german version english. You guys should read the post before spouting out the watered down shit that comes randomly out of your mouth.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

badhq wrote:

Peace Boris
wtf r u on abut dude?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6817|Belgium

rabee2789b wrote:

wtf r u on abut dude?
Jeez guys, stop for a sec and try to make sense of it.

He deleted a post (not visible for mere mortals) that was asking for patching an illegally obtained version to another language. Boris just pointed out to the thread that there will be no discussion concerning illegal software.

Back to the topic

Samtheman53 wrote:

Ive already played online so if I sell it will the buyer still be able to play it online etc.?
Cheers,
R
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Ive already played online so if I sell it will the buyer still be able to play it online etc.?
Cheers,
R
To answer that question again, yes. The problem lies in finding a buyer who trusts you to not have already given the CD key to someone else, or keep a burned copy to yourself for "occasional" online play, or who doesn't really care about online play and just wants the game.
KillerClown_UK
+0|6384
Jeez guys, stop for a sec and try to make sense of it.

He deleted a post (not visible for mere mortals) that was asking for patching an illegally obtained version to another language. Boris just pointed out to the thread that there will be no discussion concerning illegal software.
As we are only mere mortals maybe he should of pointed out in his reply that he had to delete a post
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6692|UK
Thanks to people who actually answered

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard