Bananaman
+9|6608
Karnall is my favourite Wookie.  I pwn him with sniper rifles though.

I still dont believe you about your sister dying.  Even if it is true, you should just keep it to yourself, not look for sympathy and try to make others feel bad for saying whatever was said.  Youre a twat.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands

Towelly wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

karma me!
Hurray karma whoring.
Karnall
+8|6506|Hampshire, UK

Bananaman wrote:

I still dont believe you about your sister dying.  Even if it is true, you should just keep it to yourself, not look for sympathy and try to make others feel bad for saying whatever was said.  Youre a twat.
Wish I knew who you were....
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
oh brother
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6302

Fredrik wrote:

I`ve played with a lot of them, and Chillin&killin is a good player, but the rest of them suck for the most and i would rather have them on the opposite team than on my team really
I'm part of the WOoKie clan under the name E7IX3R and I bet I could destroy you at anything and so could most of my clan.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6810|UK

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

I`ve played with a lot of them, and Chillin&killin is a good player, but the rest of them suck for the most and i would rather have them on the opposite team than on my team really
I'm part of the WOoKie clan under the name E7IX3R and I bet I could destroy you at anything and so could most of my clan.
You internet badbwoi

See you in the BFLG pretty soon.. same league as us
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Hi!
Yeah i remember you! You made a some crappy frag/brag movies that you posted here a long time ago, you used to have the "E7IX3R" name on the forums here to before you got perm banned

I remember playing against you on sharqi a while back when i was quite a newb, and recognized you from the forums.

I remember very well that i killed you 3-4 times very easily, and then you stopped playing medic and killed me once with the G3. Another thing i remember was you constantly typing abusing stuff in the ingame chat every time you got killed, calling people n00b and such things (quite funny hearing that from a player who uses the g3), and that you had a negative k/d rate, and that you left before the round ended...

Look me up on anytime on game monitor, add me to your leader board or whatever, i look forward to being "destroyed" by you at anything.

lol...

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-01-18 16:03:53)

ssonrats
+221|6615

Fredrik wrote:

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Hi!
Yeah i remember you! You made a some crappy frag/brag movies that you posted here a long time ago, you used to have the "E7IX3R" name on the forums here to before you got perm banned

I remember playing against you on sharqi a while back when i was quite a newb, and recognized you from the forums.

I remember very well that i killed you 3-4 times very easily, and then you stopped playing medic and killed me once with the G3. Another thing i remember was you constantly typing abusing stuff in the ingame chat every time you got killed, calling people n00b and such things (quite funny hearing that from a player who uses the g3), and that you had a negative k/d rate, and that you left before the round ended...

Look me up on anytime on game monitor, add me to your leader board or whatever, i look forward to being "destroyed" by you at anything.

lol...
You might have killed him a couple of times back then, he is a much better player now, he WILL destroy you lol.

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-01-18 17:16:35)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway
giggle
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6517|inside your nose.
ahh im not on the list of the WOoKie's?? NOOO lol jk anyways i haven't see ya blackrat, waz up!  Hey ssonrats, how you doing?
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6734|mansfield

UnknownRanger wrote:

Joking about family die'ing members is defanitly the lowest of the low to joke about.
yes i agree with you .
Bananaman
+9|6608

Karnall wrote:

Bananaman wrote:

I used to play on the =SFW= server with the clan members, you became a regular at one point, they nearly always used to play Wake.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

UnknownRanger wrote:

Joking about family die'ing members is defanitly the lowest of the low to joke about.
im not joking
BVC
+325|6665
Theres a guy called Wookie who is/was in a BF1942 clan called DMZ (demonz)
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6663|Brunei Darussalam

Fredrik wrote:

rest of them suck for the most
My wife swallows too
Karnall
+8|6506|Hampshire, UK

Bananaman wrote:

Karnall wrote:

Bananaman wrote:

I used to play on the =SFW= server with the clan members, you became a regular at one point, they nearly always used to play Wake.
Yeah I remember that server, whats your IGN?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
Is that those sniper tools who made all the "look at me" vids and stuff?
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6285|Newcastle UK

ssonrats wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Hi!

lol...
You might have killed him a couple of times back then, he is a much better player now, he WILL destroy you lol.
LMAO never not me any way.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
i gots one of them there wookie guys as my fav. vic.
hows it going guys?
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6302

Fredrik wrote:

a load of shit...
Okay, amazing that. Seeing as though I often get final round k/d ratios of 4:1/5:1 just as infantry and I use the L85A1, which is the hardest gun to use in the game.

And as for using the G3, thats suprising, seeing as I use the M16 when playing assault and that expert assault badge I got last night on Sharqi playing infantry all round looks pretty sweet dont you think?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

a load of shit...
Okay, amazing that. Seeing as though I often get final round k/d ratios of 4:1/5:1 just as infantry and I use the L85A1, which is the hardest gun to use in the game.

And as for using the G3, thats suprising, seeing as I use the M16 when playing assault and that expert assault badge I got last night on Sharqi playing infantry all round looks pretty sweet dont you think?
You got the xpert assault badge!!!!! Ok i rest my case...

why dont you look me up as i suggested and come "destroy" me at anything like you said and stop talking crap?
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6302

Fredrik wrote:

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

a load of shit...

You got the xpert assault badge!!!!! Ok i rest my case...

why dont you look me up as i suggested and come "destroy" me at anything like you said and stop talking crap?
I'm waiting for you, with my RSI.

Last edited by ShoopDaWhoop (2007-01-19 08:52:31)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6720|Chicago.

usmarine2007 wrote:

lol.
ssonrats
+221|6615

usmarine2007 wrote:

At least we are good at something.

You're just the same as everyone else.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

a load of shit...

Because all of that is just sooo difficult.

"wowow i have expert assault i r 1337 cuz 40 KIA is liek near impossible but nt 4 me lolol" The only thing hard about it is getting 100 hours...

L85A1 hard to use? lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard