Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6545|Bournemouth, South England
Battlefield 1542: The Middle Ages

Swords, longbows, horses, battering rams, burning oil and all good stuff like that.

Conquest and Castle mode, like titan, only completely different.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6556|Adelaide, South Australia

Fenix14 wrote:

I searched cause i thought of something else. If they merge the Storyline of the C&C red alert Series with Battlefield. I'd play the for sure.
That would be the awesomest thing ever.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6408|Pittsburgh, PA USA

im_in_heaven wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

I would love another BF2 game, just better graphics, greater realism and more "tactical based" gameplay, while retaining the quick pace of most BF2 battles.

I wouldnt like it to be more stealth based, just make it easier to be stealthy.  Like better camo
Right on the money.
Same here, I'm not too sure about the tactical gameplay thing though, Rainbow Six has that (or at least used to before the console gamers got it nerfed) & I play that game when I want tactics. I guess it would be kinda cool though but most people only join squads for a spawn point or to get squadmember/leader time so it might not help.

Keep the timeframe of BF2, maybe a bit more current but definitely not more into the future. Better camo, weapon characteristics, keep the commo rose commands the same, same gameplay & general idea/feeling, just better graphics (not that I'm complaining now but why not?) and new maps and/or armies.

Of course EA gave up on BF2 imo but what the hell, we can dream right?

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-01-19 08:01:41)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6567|Boston, MA
I hope they just revamp this game with better engines and graphics and stuff. Making it a lot more realistic would make it pretty cool too. Better camo for everybody, more fluent movement, etc.

edit -- Also different modes of play would be awesome! I had this map idea a while ago and I think it'd be so sick if they did something like this:

2 battleships and 2 air craft carriers on both sides. There should be 2 attack helis on each side and 4-6 jets on each side. Along with a couple of transport helis and boats. The point of the match is for special ops to go into the enemy ships and toss c4 on weak points of the ships. Once you destroy all of their ships, they're done. There's no land or anything, so the players who love jets and helis would enjoy the map. Also, there would be a lot of infantry fighting in the ships so infantry players should enjoy the maps too. Maybe they could put capturable bases in the ships so they won't have to keep moving to the ships. Imagine an Iron Gator with 4 ships instead of 1, how intense would that be?!

That's just one idea for a game mode. Basically a Battleship remake where you just have to destroy the enemy ships in a way. I don't know how many other modes they could make, but I'd love that.

Last edited by FrankieSpankie3388 (2007-01-19 08:05:42)

TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6678|Gainesville, FL

dark110 wrote:

Dumbass, the Romans werent aroun back then. Thtas like frigin cave people otr some shit.
WRONG.  Romulus founded Rome on April 21, 753BC (or so sayeth the writers of ancient times).

Dumbass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard