sragoot
+3|6752
You know what really grinds my gears, when your flying giving great air support for your troops down below next thing you know you see what looks like a perfect target, so you angel your plane down drop your bombs on the target you think its an enemy because you see no x in the middle. Next thing you know you where punish for teamkill x6 do the math that's -36 points down the drain that was my worst one in one sortie and i got booted for too many teamkills and i had 110 points too and the game was on 200pts out of 330pts. What the hell was up with that, now i've learned from my mistakes and i do a quick fly by over the suspected target before coming back around and dropping my payload
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6805|England
Yes its FUCKING ANOYING, I really cant express how FUCKING ANOYING this is. AHHHHHHHH FUCK!
the_ubernoob_
+8|6761
so annoying

almost as annoying as the aa missles that get confused and zero in on the nearest friendly black hawk
sragoot
+3|6752
Man dont get me started on that garbage. Hate that crap and with my luck the missile i fired usely find the blackhawk thats about to explode and full of passengers
juanito
+2|6709

the_ubernoob_ wrote:

so annoying

almost as annoying as the aa missles that get confused and zero in on the nearest friendly black hawk
GOD that soooooo fucking annoying when the aa missles do that. i have the enemy chopper lock on but then the fucking missles find there way to a friend chopper or plane. im like WTF!?!?!?!  cuz of this i have killed some of my teammates
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6805|England
Didnt take long to get off topic here did it...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6806|Singapore

Therefore use MG fire ONLY. I REFUSE to fire a missile, I REFUSE to drop bombs. MG fire all the way.
sragoot
+3|6752
I guess a started a something that really annoyed flyers, cause i know it annoys the hell out of me to point of throwing my joystick out the window. Thats not even the worst situation the worst situation is when your bombing a whole bunch armor im talking about a six armored vechiles trying to your capture a flag and theres one wanna be rambo thinking he can take out the whole colum of armor by himself. So when you drop your bombs take out the armor colum and in the process tk rambo, guess what then he types "what are you doing those where my kills ass"  then he proceds to punish you for defending your flag. Nice hah i hate freaking noobs they should revoke all there cd-keys

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-04 23:31:41)

juanito
+2|6709
hahahahahaha i havent had that happen to me but god i could so kick his ass for thinking that he could take them all out . if he could i would be soooo surprised
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6754|Aus

sragoot wrote:

Next thing you know you where punish for teamkill x6 do the math that's -36 points down the drain that was my worst
6x4=????
I think my calculator is broken, it says 24
SpecialOp21
+0|6723|USA
I just had that sort of thing happen to me on daqing about 30 mins ago. I was busy bombing target after target, and came around on a tank only to find two infantry on my team had run over and blown up the tank as my 5 bombs flew towards the wreckage. 2 TKs, both punished. Sucks when you TK people you can't even see yet.
Salomi
+0|6710
Instead of doing a fly by you could just take a peek at your radar on your way in and if there are no little blue dots or blue vehicles then you can bomb away!
sragoot
+3|6752

kR4MR wrote:

sragoot wrote:

Next thing you know you where punish for teamkill x6 do the math that's -36 points down the drain that was my worst
6x4=????
I think my calculator is broken, it says 24
No 6 team kills = to -36 points 6*6=36 your calculator most be broken
sragoot
+3|6752

Salomi wrote:

Instead of doing a fly by you could just take a peek at your radar on your way in and if there are no little blue dots or blue vehicles then you can bomb away!
I can see where coming from but what i mean to say is when your really into it you know, watching your six's for enemy fighters and locating your target objectives. Its the last thing that goes through your head your to busy trying to give your team air support. But your tactic seems sound, hey to each his own right? doing the fly by's has greatly lessen the fratricide on which side i play
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6726|Gütersloh, Germany
6 Teamkills = 6 * -4 = -24 points

Some servers are configured to give you more minus points if your teammate punishes you.

The targets without the X are empty vehicles which driver just jumped out. It doesn't matter if it was friend or foe. So when you fly and you see a possible target double check with your mini map.
Your are a Sgt. Major with almost 65h airtime. You should know that by yourself. If you see too many blue dots don't drop the bombs. Helps you to find suitable targets without flying over the target area.
sragoot
+3|6752

Ali wrote:

6 Teamkills = 6 * -4 = -24 points

Some servers are configured to give you more minus points if your teammate punishes you.

The targets without the X are empty vehicles which driver just jumped out. It doesn't matter if it was friend or foe. So when you fly and you see a possible target double check with your mini map.
Your are a Sgt. Major with almost 65h airtime. You should know that by yourself. If you see too many blue dots don't drop the bombs. Helps you to find suitable targets without flying over the target area.
Like i said before when your really into a air engagement when you have fighters that keep trying to get a lock on you sometimes you dont notice the mini map and the little blue dots. So thats why when i do see a target thats questionable i just do a quick fly by, by the time im back on my bombing run they will still be in the bombs blast radius so it works out for me. Like i said before to each his own, but most of the time i get the dam -6 for accidental tks. Ohh well

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-05 05:56:14)

RadeonII
+1|6792
yeah I hate it when you pass a CP and drop the load only to see all the targets turn blue .002 seconds after you made the drop. when I do that I`m saying sorry before the bombs even hit the ground and make a huge TK mess
sragoot
+3|6752

RadeonII wrote:

yeah I hate it when you pass a CP and drop the load only to see all the targets turn blue .002 seconds after you made the drop. when I do that I`m saying sorry before the bombs even hit the ground and make a huge TK mess
ahmin brother ahmin
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6737|The Netherlands
I got the same thing with friendly aa sites now and again, they come up as enemy sites without x. Its very annoying! Nowadays i ll make a pass over the target to see if i can spot anything blue down there.
sragoot
+3|6752

General-Echo wrote:

I got the same thing with friendly aa sites now and again, they come up as enemy sites without x. Its very annoying! Nowadays i ll make a pass over the target to see if i can spot anything blue down there.
exactly thats what i've been doing ever since that incident with 6 tk in one sortie. Never again
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6794|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
You guys are missing the REAL problem. Pilots can be careful and can see in color, co-pilots on the bombers get no aids but thier pilot. ALL vehicles appear hostile to the laser guided missles. You only get locks on hostiles, but friendlies don't appear any different, even when occupied. Even helo gunners get to see the X instead of some open shape.

Really this is just a complain against n00b pilots who can't help their gunner rack up more kills than they do. When I get a gunner who can hit stuff, I line up shot after shot - often giving my gunner more kills than myself (I'll get the occasional group of infantry, but tend to make at least 8 passes on hostiles before dropping my bomb load. Gunner picks up vehicle kills along the way.)  Also, I PROTECT my gunner from teamkilling by pulling up and negating his ability to hit friendly targets when I see them below.

Really, my complaint isn't against the real pilots of this game, just the n00bs who run for the planes when the map begins but have no real ability to kill stuff when flying.
sragoot
+3|6752

Gilgalad wrote:

You guys are missing the REAL problem. Pilots can be careful and can see in color, co-pilots on the bombers get no aids but thier pilot. ALL vehicles appear hostile to the laser guided missles. You only get locks on hostiles, but friendlies don't appear any different, even when occupied. Even helo gunners get to see the X instead of some open shape.

Really this is just a complain against n00b pilots who can't help their gunner rack up more kills than they do. When I get a gunner who can hit stuff, I line up shot after shot - often giving my gunner more kills than myself (I'll get the occasional group of infantry, but tend to make at least 8 passes on hostiles before dropping my bomb load. Gunner picks up vehicle kills along the way.)  Also, I PROTECT my gunner from teamkilling by pulling up and negating his ability to hit friendly targets when I see them below.

Really, my complaint isn't against the real pilots of this game, just the n00bs who run for the planes when the map begins but have no real ability to kill stuff when flying.
yeah i can really agree with you there man, when noobs tking for jet the five later crashing because they suck. God i hate noobs with a passion, i know what trying to say about your gunners but most of the time you have worthless gunners just along for the ride, not helping out just racking about kill assist points. With me i fly the fighters but if i can grab the bomber by myself i will and just witch back forth from the gunner seat to the pilot pilot seat. I make better use of the planes ordnance that way.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6806|Singapore

Hmm. I fly for my gunner in a different way.

I drop my payload first Then i start lining up my gunner for his 4 shots, then go back for a rearming run or go for a few MG passes. BUT the gunner should have his OWN decent common sense to watch the bloody mini map. And its hard to find a decent gunner nowadays.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6729
i have flew with 1 decent bomber gunner in my entire flying session.. it's hard to find someone with good gunner skill because every dam noobs think that they can fly and try to tk for whatever reason.. my god i was on daqing just now and this private with no skill wanted to fly jet and tk me twice in a row..

anyway getting on the topic

THAT THING IS SO ANNOYING !!
sometimes, there's nobody there but the triangle (not friendly) still shows up !!!
and occasionally, it'll show friendly vehicles with hostile mark and it will switch between hostile and target like it was twitching...

one of most annoying bug for bomber
sragoot
+3|6752

washow wrote:

i have flew with 1 decent bomber gunner in my entire flying session.. it's hard to find someone with good gunner skill because every dam noobs think that they can fly and try to tk for whatever reason.. my god i was on daqing just now and this private with no skill wanted to fly jet and tk me twice in a row..

anyway getting on the topic

THAT THING IS SO ANNOYING !!
sometimes, there's nobody there but the triangle (not friendly) still shows up !!!
and occasionally, it'll show friendly vehicles with hostile mark and it will switch between hostile and target like it was twitching...

one of most annoying bug for bomber
Thank you for justifying my thread. But i know all to well about stupid noobs that think they can fly, specially when you have been waiting your turn on a jet that you just saw crash next thing you know you get tked by the same noob that just crashed the plane earlier.

DIE STUPID NOOBS DIE- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard