ak-10168%68% - 238
g36E32%32% - 112
Total: 350
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6644|Gold coast, Aus.

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

By the way, if noobs are able to get 50-1 with a G36E (which I certainly can't, and have never seen anyone do ingame), then such an experienced player as you should easily be able to go 100-1 with the G36E? Fucking go ahead and show me.
well 52-1  and 38-2 make you a noob and not a skilled player if we go after this statement

btw. those screenies dont prove shit... you could have been tank/chopper-whoring so you will have to provide us at least with a video ^^
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61079
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6732|Charlie One Alpha

gene_pool wrote:

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

By the way, if noobs are able to get 50-1 with a G36E (which I certainly can't, and have never seen anyone do ingame), then such an experienced player as you should easily be able to go 100-1 with the G36E? Fucking go ahead and show me.
well 52-1  and 38-2 make you a noob and not a skilled player if we go after this statement

btw. those screenies dont prove shit... you could have been tank/chopper-whoring so you will have to provide us at least with a video ^^
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61079
What does that have to do with anything?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
gene_pool
Banned
He asked for a video. I gave him a video.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

gene_pool wrote:

Oh yeah but that's a video of something else. It's an edited ownage video, those don't count. I could make a video like that and appear to be the best BF2 player ever, even though in reality I'm just slightly above average.
Even so, I only have to look at your and my stats (which I did) to see that, on average, and as far as the stats show, I'm a slightly better player than you are. And as I've said, under normal circumstances, I can't go 50-1 with the G36E. So it seems unlikely to me that you, or especially 'noobs' do this on a regular basis. Of course there are always the exceptional ownage rounds, but in those cases you will rack up insane scores no matter what weapon you use. The other team just has to suck bad enough.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-01-17 16:53:17)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
The_Jester
+52|6514|Italy

ryan_14 wrote:

It's pretty much stereotyped by now. One person said unlocks are for noobs, now everyone does, and if you use unlocks, you get flamed.
Exactly. If you wanna look cool over the internets you must say several times per day:
-unlock are for noobs
-rules are for noobs

And if you wanna be REAL cool, just show some kidnapping video.
Congrats, now you are teh king of the interweb.
gene_pool
Banned

LaidBackNinja wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Oh yeah but that's a video of something else. It's an edited ownage video, those don't count. I could make a video like that and appear to be the best BF2 player ever, even though in reality I'm just slightly above average.
Even so, I only have to look at your and my stats (which I did) to see that, on average, and as far as the stats show, I'm a slightly better player than you are. And as I've said, under normal circumstances, I can't go 50-1 with the G36E. So it seems unlikely to me that you, or especially 'noobs' do this on a regular basis. Of course there are always the exceptional ownage rounds, but in those cases you will rack up insane scores no matter what weapon you use. The other team just has to suck bad enough.
I get the feeling you don't like me.

I've been over this before in other threads, my stats suck because this was my first FPS (other then timesplitters on PS2 lol...)

I made a quick alias http://www.bf2s.com/player/85343304/ Me lonewolfing it a while ago.

With the g36e, i do do them sort of rounds on a regular basis. So i challenge myself and use the AK 101 and M16.
Des.Kmal
+917|6641|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
unlocks guns are bad... mmmmkay?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

gene_pool wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

I get the feeling you don't like me.

I've been over this before in other threads, my stats suck because this was my first FPS (other then timesplitters on PS2 lol...)

I made a quick alias http://www.bf2s.com/player/85343304/ Me lonewolfing it a while ago.

With the g36e, i do do them sort of rounds on a regular basis. So i challenge myself and use the AK 101 and M16.
If it was really that easy I think there would be a LOT of people with 50-1 K/D ratios. There are not. Case closed.
Frankly, I'm getting tired about this discussion and I'm going to bed. If YOU are able to pull of 50-1 rounds with the G36E regularly, then good for you, maybe that gun is made for you or you're just very good with it. Other people don't seem to be able to do this so I'm just going on a limb here and say that that kind of rounds really are a rare ocurrance, albeit not for godly you. (even though your stats don't reflect this at all, not even that other account, 3:1 is a long way from 50:1).
gene_pool
Banned
oh i give up.

im a noob that cant take a beating from a g36e which takes weeks and weeks to master. i suck horribly at this game and blame me getting owned on the g36e.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Good k foad because either way, theres still going to be sluts who think there hardcore by using the ever so skillful g36e.
gene_pool
Banned
fuck it, i have the time. Ive been trying to stay modest, but whatever.

If it was really that easy I think there would be a LOT of people with 50-1 K/D ratios.
Maybe im just better then everyone?

If YOU are able to pull of 50-1 rounds with the G36E regularly, then good for you, maybe that gun is made for you or you're just very good with it
Or...Maybe its just totally skill less and easy to use? point, click twice WOO FUCKING HOO IM A FUCKING 1337ZOR HACOZOR BOW DOWN TO MY MIGHTY G36E POWERZ

Other people don't seem to be able to do this
Again, because i am better than them.

so I'm just going on a limb here and say that that kind of rounds really are a rare ocurrance,
No. I fucking own.

albeit not for godly you.
Your coming half to your senses.

(even though your stats don't reflect this at all, not even that other account, 3:1 is a long way from 50:1).
Rethink that one buddy.

Oh, your autistic so i will spell it out for you. the scoreboard pics i was posting was me using a g36e. Those stats are me not using a g36e.

get it? or are you completely fucking brain damaged and need me to make it even clearer?
Des.Kmal
+917|6641|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
lol Gene [omgwtfpwned] this random g36e nub

gg
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
RealestKilla
+1|6473
LadBackNinja,

I will give your family $1000 towards your funeral if you quit life... because it sounds to me it is getting to hard for you to cope.

STFU - delete BF2S from your internet favourites - Unplug your internet connection in fact, go run a nice hot bath.... put some bubble bath in it as well and make it nice and bubbly... then lay down and relax and ever so nicely ask your mum to throw the toaster into the bath which was convienenttly placed and plugged in beside the bath.

If this doesnt fix your dilema i dont know what will.

Just like your sig says....
Another day for 1337h0xzoRz! on BF2s.com!

Last edited by RealestKilla (2007-01-17 17:57:47)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6690

gene_pool wrote:

Edit: not quite so many kills, but i was using an M16, instead of a no skill G36e spam fest.
Good job, considering that it's basically a full server with not enough tickets to realistically get 100 kills, no matter the amount of deaths.   Playing it safe though, considering the low team points?

[sarcasm]Damn you medic-whores though.  I can't count the number of times I've got the top combat score and kill count and still not medal.[/sarcasm].

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-18 10:06:01)

Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6762

aLi3nZ wrote:

AK-101 for CQC. G36E for Mid-Long Range.
+1
+5|6343
L85A1.

AK-101 = Point and hold down click.
G36E = Point and click.
doubleclutch16
+1|6335|THE LAND OF NOOBS
ak 101 ftw!!!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6676
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6755|St. Andrews / Oslo

86 people on this forum are idiots.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
The_Jester
+52|6514|Italy
Yeah really, they pick the wrong virtual weapon over the internet. IDIOTS I say.

Some of you guys need a reality check.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Jenspm wrote:

One person on this forum is a whiny bitch.

(Hint: it's you.)
gene_pool
Banned

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

No, your a whiny bitch that can't admit to being a no skill g36e spam noob.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

gene_pool wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

No, your a whiny bitch that can't admit to being a no skill g36e spam noob.
I hereby admit to being a no skill g36e spam noob, even though I hardly ever use the weapon.
Just for you gene my sweetie
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6676
still laughing.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere
ya know, people talk about how the G36E is a n00b gun b/c it's easy to kill people with it.....

but isn't that the point of the whole fucking game?

whatever, G36 for me, it kills people faster
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6510|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

genius_man16 wrote:

ya know, people talk about how the G36E is a n00b gun b/c it's easy to kill people with it.....

but isn't that the point of the whole fucking game?

whatever, G36 for me, it kills people faster
No it isnt, its about plying fair and letting them shoot you in the head

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard