paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6739
This is the best gun that i have used in battlefield 2 yet.

Last night playing on the Karkand Map this fantastic gun netted me 41 kills, yep that right 41 kills and only 8 deaths. No noob tubing, no AK101, no Tank and no APC used. Hell i was even running out of bullets, this doesnt happen to me oftern when i use othe kits.

I was even winning close combat against Bunny hopping, noob tube using 203 users, who havent seemed to realise that the M16 fires bullets too. Don't get me wrong I have also used the GL in battle, but as a back up weapon, not as my main one.

The reason the gun was doing so well against the bunny hoppers was because of burst fire, as your target bounces around the battlefield desperately trying to reload their 203 and for some reason not changing to the M16, you can pick you shots, because this gun hits hard and hits well and you don't burn a clip out as quick shooting at the bunny hoppers.

This gun mixed with the ability  to heal yourself and others is fantastic, its good at long, medium and close range, also using this kit you can send tankers screaming from their Tanks as you run towards them with you medic kit out.

Burst fire with this gun is your best friend, normally when you shoot your three round burst with this gun it means that all three bullets hit because of its fantastic accuracy and i found thats all you need to kill some one is just the three round burst most of the time.

I know the AK101 hits harder, and the L85a1 has the scope, but alot of the AK101 bullets are wasted and the L85a1 lets you down in close combat. This new medic gun has never let me down for pure killing ability, be it up close or at range, by far my favorite gun in the game and just maybe the best gun in the game.

So bow do before the almighty G36e, you know it makes sense.

https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/awards.jpg
ResDog1
+51|6764|Netherlands
My experiance is that you need 2 bursts to kill anything with armour. unless you can hit the torso and come up with a headshot.
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6777
Amen.  Best of the SF unlocks in my opinion.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6764
i only like this gun for medium range. G36c beats it at long range and i prefer the M16A2/AK101 at close range.
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6710|Arizona
This gun is excellent, and the medic bags are another incentive to use the kit.  I prefer the F2000 to the G36E, but they are both excellent guns.  I fully agree with the L85A1 letting you down in close combat, it seems that the gun has a brain of its own and determines when it wants to be your friend or your enemy.
xaven
+25|6732|Berlin
did u know: g36 series are german weapons...
nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6726|Falsterbo Sweden
I unlocked the G36e but in game I don't have it, but the SCAR-L. I hate it! In my BFHQ it says I have the G36e but I still only have the SCAR-L. Anyone got a solution for that? '
What weapon will I choose next? Should I spend two ranks in getting one weapon when I was supposed to have it from the first time?

Sry for my bad English...
stef
+-6|6747
yeah i knew it its from heckler und kock and damn they have a lot of weapons in this game the g36-series and the mp5 and 7.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6843|Germany / Saxony

stef wrote:

yeah i knew it its from heckler und kock and damn they have a lot of weapons in this game the g36-series and the mp5 and 7.
It´s called "Heckler & Koch"
You not mentioned the G3, als from them...

Last edited by Eckzack (2005-12-17 07:52:51)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6779|Hamburg
The whole g36 serie is awesome!
You can rock the whole map, BUT in long range i prefer the g36c, because it is more accurate than the g36e.
Is is not easy to kill snipers with it, so i switch to spec-ops  and finish him.
TC><Injecter
+4|6827|Berlin, Germany
heckler and cock xD cool rofl
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6779|Hamburg
how funny -.-
koch = cook
your age? eh..i guess 13?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

xaven wrote:

did u know: g36 series are german weapons...
yup; but we canadians know how to BLINGBLING them
https://www.sirairsoft.com/Images/projects/Painting/paint_G36b_04lrg.jpg
Smally85
+0|6725|Plymouth UK
Hmmm Canada just got a whole lot easier to invade I'm not so worried about fighting men with Airsoft "guns"

(not that I have a problem with airsofters being a paintballer lol)
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6742
I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree.  I find it too weak to do anything other than shoot medium range, so I don't even have it unlocked.  I much prefer my AK101/L85.
xaven
+25|6732|Berlin
that blingblling thing looks really interesting. but your camouflage is as ugly as ours

also the AK is very handy in mid-/longrange fights. just switch to single fire and it is on your aim... on the other hand the AK spreads in burst mode so i got some problems with it in close fights...

Last edited by xaven (2005-12-17 13:04:19)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6705|Antarctica

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

DeltaForceWarrior wrote:

i only like this gun for medium range. G36c beats it at long range and i prefer the M16A2/AK101 at close range.
^^ 110% Agreed. G36E is definately ownage but AK-101 at close range is slightly more effective imo.
You forgot about the AK-47 =]  imo, G36E,AK-101 and AK-47 are the best guns in the game, but the good ol' 101 will always be my fav.

Last edited by VeNg3nCe^ (2005-12-18 00:17:36)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
hah thats not canadian fatigues.. thats some backyard wrestler type .. couldnt look more corny

im gona dress up like a soldier and pretend to kill people in my backyard. tomorrow im dressing up like a ninja..
Rampage74
+0|6688|Reykjavik, Iceland
Thats digital MARPAT camo either that or a knock-off, its the most effective camo aside from, CRYe dynamic camo. it is not some stupid camo
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6743|St. Paul, MN
YAY! Canada bashing!
Rampage74
+0|6688|Reykjavik, Iceland
i am part canadian...dont be dissin' the motherland....
Agwood69
+0|6763|West Coast
its called CADPAT.. short for "Canadian Pattern" digital camo.. one of the first if not the first widely used digi camo designs. The CADPAT design was studied extensively when the Marine Corps was designing the multi ranges of MARPAT or Marine Pattern digital camo. The Army has their new ACU digicamo design (super effective camo design.. and great uniform design IMHO).. and the Airforce and Navy will be fielding their new digi designs possibly this year which appear to mainly be garrison uniforms.. which will most likely not be used by the Special Operations teams of either of those branches.

I may be slightly incorrect in some of my info here.. but I have some experience in the field... heh....so it should be close
bs6749
+3|6743

Eckzack wrote:

stef wrote:

It´s called "Heckler & Koch"
You not mentioned the G3, als from them...
It's called "also".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard