T0rr3nt
+54|6569|Michigan
i knew every single one of those questions.

how many people did it take for them to make that anyway?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

T0rr3nt wrote:

i knew every single one of those questions.

how many people did it take for them to make that anyway?
No clue, probably a lot.

It's a friggin comedy show (that would've been CNNNN), guys, lighten up.

Their latest show was called Chaser's War On Everything for a reason...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand
you know this could be solved easily by those who attend American schools
get the same questions from the video, all of them
then go find a geography teacher and ask them the questions whilst you film them (they surely should be able to name a country begining with a 'U' for example)
and then come back and post
if you can do this then please do it, otherwise stop bitching about these threads just because you are too lazy to prove them wrong (or try too as it may turn out)
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6760|Tenn
Not sure if it's been mentioned, I heard a new Reality Show is supposed to come out where the ask 5th grade level questions to adults or something like that. cant find anything bout it tho. seen a commercial on TV. and it looked basically like that video. i bet a whole LOT of Americans knew the answers. including me, at 24 yrs old. there was like 2 questions i didnt know.

There's a saying. "1 out of 4 people in the world are stupid. Check your 3 nearest people. If it's not them, Its You!"
power9787
+10|6574
they should ask how much energy do you produce from deutrium + tritium per every one reaction or nucleon
duh, it's 17.62mev, one ev=1.602 x10^-19 J
did you know electron is 0.511mev/c2 in mass , proton is 0.93827gev/c2 or about 1.02x10^-27kg
did you know neutron is heavier than a proton, it's 0.9396gev/c2, has a halflife of 15mins, and goes through a beta decay which is neutron decays to a proton, a electrons, and the remaining energy becomes to electrons neutrinos(you probably don't know mass and what it is)
did you know DNA is deoxynucleic acid and RNA is only one helix instead of two
did you nanotechnology is based on bulkfullerencemister or c60 or  c120 atoms 
did you know the closest star other than the sun is alpha centuari and several thounsand lightyears away from here
did you know the gravity acceleration 9.8m/s2 is the derived from earth's mass and the gravitional constant or 6.672x10^-11 N/m2/kg2
did you that speed of light is 2.997x10^8 m/s
did you most americans are overweight
the countries that start with U are U.K (duh), U.S.A (duh,) uganda, uzbekistan, Ukarine
did you know japan is bigger than italy
did you know the 92th element is uranium, with the average atomic mass of 238.03g
one mole = 6.02 x10^23 particles ,not an animal that digs underground
voltage = resistance x current, measurement volt duh!
constaninople was conquered by the ottoman turks in 1453
did you know koreans uses letters insteads characters
The weight is not same as mass
the speed of sound is 334m/s in air at room temperature
the m16, m4 or g36e  ak101 you using in bf2 are using the same ammuntion 5.56mm x 45mm or about .223
g3, m24, L96 are using 7.62mm x 51mm or .308
did you know oxygen is most abundant element in the crust of earth
did you know the nucleus is held by the strong nuclear forces by 8 different gluons

that is all folks and i could tell you more if you want, but you probably don't want anymore anyways

did you know the Edo was the old name for tokyo
did you know originally istanbul was named byzantium or constaninople
did you know they asked fucking retards to answer questions on cnnnn and got rid of the smart people's answer
they are stupid and smart people in USA
and i used some big stuffs up there maybe
you might think  i am nerdy, but not really
i am average guy and all the stuff i said above just came out my head
power9787
+10|6574
am i idiots if said all the stuff i said before?
or am i just strange?
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6735|Backward Ass Kansas

power9787 wrote:

they should ask how much energy do you produce from deutrium + tritium per every one reaction or nucleon
did you know electron is 0.511mev/c2 in mass , proton is 0.93827gev/c2 or about 1.02x10^-27kg
did you know neutron is heavier than a proton, it's 0.9396gev/c2, has a halflife of 15mins, and goes through a beta decay which is neutron decays to a proton, a electrons, and the remaining energy becomes to electrons neutrinos(you probably don't know mass and what it is)
did you know the closest star other than the sun is alpha centuari and several thounsand lightyears away from here
did you know the gravity acceleration 9.8m/s2 is the derived from earth's mass and the gravitional constant or 6.672x10^-11 N/m2/kg2
the countries that start with U are U.K (duh), U.S.A (duh,) uganda, uzbekistan, Ukarine
did you know the 92th element is uranium, with the average atomic mass of 238.03g
the m16, m4 or g36e  ak101 you using in bf2 are using the same ammuntion 5.56mm x 45mm or about .223
did you know the nucleus is held by the strong nuclear forces by 8 different gluons

that is all folks and i could tell you more if you want, but you probably don't want anymore anyways

did you know they asked fucking retards to answer questions on cnnnn and got rid of the smart people's answer
I thought for a while as to how to address this and, thank for doing it for me.....   Although I think the stupid to smart ratio is about the same here as anyplace on earth, I still don't understand how Bush was elected twice.  It had to be the propaganda.  Which means that we must have a few extra dumb-asses than the rest. So be it. I have met morons from every corner of the world.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-01-17 23:46:31)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6544|The Land of Claywhore
Dear haters from around the world,

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/douchebags.jpg

XXOO
                                                                                                                  The United States of America
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary

power9787 wrote:

Sounds like virgin talk to me...
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6479|Melbourne

Sad....truly sad.

But at the same time funny
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6479|Melbourne

Check out this one:

And this one is funny:

Last edited by R3v4n (2007-01-18 01:07:56)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6809|Belgium

redhawk454 wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

love your sig man gameaddict

Americans are idiots..

As an American, that moved to Europe at the age of thirteen I have noticed that history taught in American high school is American history and this is not the same everywhere else.  They also teach American geography, American maths, American English, American sports.  If you went to other countries they do the same... teach Russian history, Russian language, Russian geography, and so on and so on. 

It is true that Americans seem particularly uninterested in the rest of the world, but they have so much to pay attention to in there own country, whether Bush is telling the truth, should we build a bomb shelter, are there aliens, do you think they'll let me trade in last years ford pickup for this years and could I afford it on my steel mill salary, considering I've got three kids and triplets on the way?

I mean if you lived in a single country that was the size of Asia would you look to travel outside of that if your only goal in life was to go to Disney world and to retire in Florida?  I would AMERICANS WAKE THE HELL UP, please before your gluttonous attitude kills the rest of us, seriously...
Seems to me Americas "gluttony" is fueling other countries economy.
Seems to me that the rest of the world is fueling America's economy.. (It's all linked.. you know..)
God I hate it when people make these kind of posts, YouTube is filled with them, thinking that America has TeH über1337 economy..
And yes, it probably was edited for making them seem really stupid, but Jezus, who cares.

And I don't know who said it that this forum needs a topic to flame another country; create one about Belgium! I'd love to see what people think about this small country!..
Really, ever since I got flamed once on YouTube by 3 Americans I'm really interested, since they didn't now shit about my country.. One of them actually thought it was in somewhere in Russia.. I mean.. WTF?
Other one was laughing at our President.. Urhm.. We don't have a President, but hey..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2007-01-18 06:42:46)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand

power9787 wrote:

hmm gd post
but you cannot be sure that they got rid of the smart peoples answers
though one mole is a furry animal that is rather cute
i think a slight flaw in the things you stated above is that most are higer and further education chemistry, with a bit of biology and physics mixed in.
failing to name a country begining with 'U' when your standing in one is a bit different. (just a side note, the UK is not a proper country it is a commonwealth realm or nation state, not a singular nation)
most of the questions in the video are ones that most educated people should be able to answer, it is assumed that those people were educated by the American education system, on this assumption they should be able to correctly answer those questions, since they didn't, they show themselves up and embarass the US as it was the US education system that failed to teach them these things.
ssonrats
+221|6637

R3v4n wrote:

Check out this one:

And this one is funny:
Haha that last one is class.
voodoodolphins
+92|6695
"did you know DNA is deoxynucleic acid and RNA is only one helix instead of two" <-- you dont know what you are talking about.
I hope you just copy paste this from somewhere.

Last edited by voodoodolphins (2007-01-19 17:16:41)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Fucking ridiculous. I could probably ask some of the same questions in Austrailia or the UK and people wouldn't know. It's just average stupidity of the common man, not the common american.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand

voodoodolphins wrote:

"did you know DNA is deoxynucleic acid and RNA is only one helix instead of two" <-- you dont know what you are talking about.
I hope you just copy paste this from somewhere.
apart from missing ribo out of deoxyribonucleic acid how do you know he doesn't know what hes talking about? he's only stating two facts

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard