AK101>G36E
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6430

Ilocano wrote:

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

AK-101 close range

G36E mid range (You can burst with accuracy up to something like 100m)

M16A2 long range

Edit: Oh, and for the people bitching about the G36E so much, quit whining because someone killed you with it. It's still a fucking gun, and just as readily available to you as the next guy. The ironic part is many of you who are bitching are the same people that complain about the complainers that got the blackhawk nerfed.
/win
QFT. 

In fact, at close range, the AK-101 takes no skill whatsoever versus the G36E.  Spray strafe and your done.  At least with the G36E/M16, you have to go with a headshot if going up against the AK-101 at close range.

Now how many of these G36E bashers actually exclusively use the AK-101 on non-city maps.  Simply put, the AK-101 owns on Karkand and Sharqi.  Who actually uses the AK-47 on Wake?  AK-101 on Zatar?
I do.

If the G3 is better than the 101, then why did most vote otherwise?

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-01-16 23:54:34)

Korpen
+6|6459
AK101 ftw, personally I think all unlocks are noobish(even though some good players use them); true skill is owning with the m16/ak101/other defualt guns..
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6640|Warwickshire, England

Korpen wrote:

AK101 ftw, personally I think all unlocks are noobish(even though some good players use them); true skill is owning with the m16/ak101/other defualt guns..
How is true skill owning with default weapons only? I mean it is harder to own with the P90 than the AK101 is it not?
Korpen
+6|6459

gbr.hitman wrote:

Korpen wrote:

How is true skill owning with default weapons only? I mean it is harder to own with the P90 than the AK101 is it not?
Yep, but what is harder owning with the mp5 or standad mec at gun or the p90/dao 12.... A guy that owns me with the mp5 deserves a lot more respect that one who owns me with the P90, similarly owning someone with the m16 is more impressive that g36eing them. Seriously, wth of course the ak will own the p90; medics= anti-inf, at=anti tank...

Last edited by Korpen (2007-01-17 01:34:15)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6526|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
wow, just listening to the people say," haha, your a n00b if you use a G36e", its just worthless. You go on to any IO server and you got guys that spam grenades like its cool, or the claymore spammers, or the guys who sit in choppers or jets the whole round, why don't you start a thread about that.... If you use the J-10 or the Hind your a n00b, lolololol..... Its a game. I already know the responses I'm going to get and I don't care, it's a game have fun, or find a new game.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

yeah you know what fuck the g36e, just because people say its 'too' good. because it lets people 'kill to fast' because KILLING PEOPLE ISN'T THE POINT OF THE GAME ANYMORE. Nowdays its all about 'fairness' you have to kill your enemy with a pistol and they get the pkm just to be fair. so yeah fuck the g36e just because you people think killing someone anyway you can on a game where you are supposed to kill someone anyway you can isn't right. THANK YOU MY SAVIOURS FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT....

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-01-17 02:04:56)

(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6794
Is this a new fad that unlocks are for noobs? There was a time when using the GL was noobish, after that playing as medic was noobish, then came the armor/chopper/jet whore fad and it was noobish and now we have reached the point that using a  damn unlock is noobish?
Come on people wake up!
I will be a skilless noob but still be able to take you out from a chopper with an m95, sorry
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

yeah you know what fuck the g36e, just because people say its 'too' good. because it lets people 'kill to fast' because KILLING PEOPLE ISN'T THE POINT OF THE GAME ANYMORE. Nowdays its all about 'fairness' you have to kill your enemy with a pistol and they get the pkm just to be fair. so yeah fuck the g36e just because you people think killing someone anyway you can on a game where you are supposed to kill someone anyway you can isn't right. THANK YOU MY SAVIOURS FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT....
Yup dude, new unlock.... the spork, it's the new weapon for all the REAL BF2 players!!!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

SgtHeihn wrote:

Yup dude, new unlock.... the spork, it's the new weapon for all the REAL BF2 players!!!
nah thats for n00bs the new weapon we are using these days is air...completely unaltered breathing air. sporks could hurt after all.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

SgtHeihn wrote:

nah thats for n00bs the new weapon we are using these days is air...completely unaltered breathing air. sporks could hurt after all.
Air??!!!!! that could cause a contact to dry up!!!!! It's peace and love, make love not war LOL
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

SgtHeihn wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Air??!!!!! that could cause a contact to dry up!!!!! It's peace and love, make love not war LOL
lol, maybe we could all get together hold hands and sing around the campfire(from a safe distance of course).
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
Safe distance and NO unlock weapons, their for n00bs. Make sure the hot dogs are organic and the marsh mellows are environmentally safe. Oh and the camp fires are made with natural gas not wood!!!!!!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

oh it will be a gay old time.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6367

Well, I have fallen in love with the Ak-101 Assault. Are we talking assault or Medic? Anyways, I think this screen shot of mine should end ALL debate

https://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6536/screen061it7.jpg

I think there should be another poll, Ak-101, or the M11-87 Shotgun....I'd pick the Shotgun that is a killing machine!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6359|In Your Butz Making Baby
only basic guns, in wars you cant use unlocks so dont get used to them and even my granddad whould gave headshots with a noob gun like the G36E
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

mr.m00se wrote:

only basic guns, in wars you cant use unlocks so dont get used to them and even my granddad whould gave headshots with a noob gun like the G36E
this isnt real life. and in wars when you get the shit shot out of you, you dont respawn on 12 seconds.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
You know the funny thing is.... AK-101=5.56mm bullet, M-16A2=5.56mm bullet, and wait........ G36e=5.56mm bullet. You do the math.... they should all do the same damage, AK-47=7.62x39 bullet, less powder than the 7.62x51NATO= less Damage..... By God, the two weapons you are arguing about in real life have the same bullet!!
edit: AK-74 5.45mm, bullet has a hollow tip less stable at long range but causes wicked damage at close to medium range

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-01-17 03:07:33)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

mr.m00se wrote:

only basic guns, in wars you cant use unlocks so don't get used to them and even my granddad would gave head shots with a noob gun like the G36E
I beg to differ, our snipers in Iraq used specialized guns, and EOD and recon had H&k M-4s, I guess you can say they had unlocks. If you can make the grade you can go Recon or Sniper.... But the average US Marine is well above the standard forces of the world.
Longbow
+163|6686|Odessa, Ukraine

SgtHeihn wrote:

I beg to differ, our snipers in Iraq used specialized guns, and EOD and recon had H&k M-4s
Not sure if H&K 416 already came to Iraq , prove me I'm wrong

SgtHeihn wrote:

I guess you can say they had unlocks. If you can make the grade you can go Recon or Sniper.... But the average US Marine is well above the standard forces of the world.
I guess someone thinks he's a part of special nation , way different then other ppl ... sounds gay , really .
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Longbow wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I beg to differ, our snipers in Iraq used specialized guns, and EOD and recon had H&k M-4s
Not sure if H&K 416 already came to Iraq , prove me I'm wrong

SgtHeihn wrote:

I guess you can say they had unlocks. If you can make the grade you can go Recon or Sniper.... But the average US Marine is well above the standard forces of the world.
I guess someone thinks he's a part of special nation , way different then other ppl ... sounds gay , really .
UMMM, no US marine for 8yrs, worked with Snipers, Recon and EOD,SEALS and some Delta Force, and yes HK 416 is their played with a couple of them... Anything else????

Edit: not trying to talk shit but...

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-01-17 03:13:04)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6607

mr.m00se wrote:

He was talking about clanwars and not reallife. At least try to think before you make a posting.

Last edited by fierce (2007-01-17 03:17:04)

psH
Banned
+217|6423|Sydney

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Anyone who votes for g36e deserves to be knifed several times in the face .
IM BLEEEEDDDDINGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6661|Gold coast, Aus.
FUCK.

the g36e takes two bursts to kill someone. It takes less then a second to burst twice. The gun is completely fucking accurate, And unless your completely fucking autistic can't aim, all the bullets will hit.

So, for all your partially retarded people out there, you should kill people with a g36e in a second no?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard