Skorpy-chan
+127|6316|Twyford, UK
So, out of boredom and BF2 not working, I pulled up an internet game of this.

Which reminded me, how many of you lot play it? Have played it? Didn't get further than the demo?
Also, anyone got any tips? Our victory over the AIs was kinda slim. Only a few millions in it.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6375
I play it, it's good
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I played the demo for awhile. It was great, but I didn't buy it. Can't get everything.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

i play it a lot at uni. my winning strategy is usually to leave the silos on air defence (though i usually try to nuke  many silos in the first minutes of decon 1 with the silos and then switch back to AA), with my subs to make a beeline for the enemy coast and once the enemy lauches their nukes i hit them with bombers/subs
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Yeah. I played a lot of NA vs Asia. I just station the AA turrets along the incoming trajectories, and put most of them on the west coast. Let Asia expend its entire arsenal, and then hit back with as many nukes as you want...though in real life, I'd rather seize control of their assets.

Cheap computers for life! Yay!
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6505|Edmonton Alberta
i played this game for a while.... first thing i would do is send subs right to the coast of the enemy and wait until they started shooting nukes at me from their silos.... the second they start shooting i would use my subs/bombers to destroy all of their silos when in turn i would get total control over their airspace and i would juts keep nuking their citys until they had nothing left

good game but it gets boring after a while
oh and torrent FTW
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
i played the demo and i kinda got bored because of its learning curve and uninstalled it
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6449|Communist Republic of CA, USA
The Trick is to have Bombers headed to their territory at Defcon 3 if they're far, and Early Defcon 2 at the latest.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard