codeseven.spitfire
+5|6313|Margaritaville
Best Pilot in New Zealand - Witnessed him in action, never carrier rapes or spawn camps, a jet pilot and dogfitin daddy.

Cr1ppl3
http://bf2s.com/player/47679552/

Best pilot I've ever seen (j-10 whore though =P)

ArcaneSlayer
http://bf2s.com/player/62012661/

Last edited by codeseven.spitfire (2007-01-15 04:31:27)

l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6665|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
arcaneslayer
hutchy52
widowmaker
xennore
hotdog

Last edited by l::.:LIAM:.::l (2007-01-15 05:17:52)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I wish I could fly, right up to the sky but I can't.

You Can

No seriously, I fucking can't, check my stats

https://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2002/04/15/harris-orville.jpg
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6641|United Kingdom
Let me just say this guys, i am a member of the clan that Sarge and MCMT play for Team Rock now know as TLR (the last resort)  We have won 
Mid-Winter 32 Player Cup
Winners: March 2006
Mid-Winter 16 Player Cup
Infantry Cup Alpha
Winners: June 2006
PoE2: 16 player conq
Silver: September 2006
BF2 2v2 Helo Cup
Silver: October 2006
Infantry Cup
Winners: November 2006
BF2 32 Player-Season 2
and 3rd in Clanbase Spring Open cup because everyone elected to watch England in the World Cup instead of playing.    Why do we win? Simple AIR SUPPERIORITY.  We put these two guys in the air and they keep the air clear allowing us do kick ass on the ground without anything bothering us in the air.  MCMT is a pilot he does nothing else but fly and he is the best i have ever seen. Every clan we have ever faced he owns the air no matter if its Oilfields and F18 VS J-10 he will get the job done.   

Yeah some of the people on here have excellent k/d ratios in aviator but that doesnt mean a damn thing, they could have 100 hours as PLA and 500 hours as U.S. but i guarantee when they are PLA they are in that J-10 and they are not in the F35 when they are U.S.   It really doesnt matter though go one on one with eather one of these 2 and see if you are any better.  MCMT has saught out alot of pilots that claim they are the  best and asked for a 1 VS 1 and has won over and over.  Therefore i give him credit as best pilot in BF2

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-15 08:54:28)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Let me just say this guys, i am a member of the clan that Sarge and MCMT play for Team Rock now know as TLR (the last resort)  We have won 
Mid-Winter 32 Player Cup
Mid-Winter 16 Player Cup
Infantry Cup Alpha
Winners: June 2006
PoE2: 16 player conq
Silver: September 2006
BF2 2v2 Helo Cup
Silver: October 2006
Infantry Cup
Winners: November 2006
BF2 32 Player-Season 2
and 3rd in Clanbase Spring Open cup because everyone elected to watch England in the World Cup instead of playing.    Why do we win? Simple AIR SUPPERIORITY.  We put these two guys in the air and they keep the air clear allowing us do kick ass on the ground without anything bothering us in the air.  MCMT is a pilot he does nothing else but fly and he is the best i have ever seen. Every clan we have ever faced he owns the air no matter if its Oilfields and F18 VS J-10 he will get the job done.   

Yeah some of the people on here have excellent k/d ratios in aviator but that doesnt mean a damn thing, they could have 100 hours as PLA and 500 hours as U.S. but i guarantee when they are PLA they are in that J-10 and they are not in the F35 when they are U.S.   It really doesnt matter though go one on one with eather one of these 2 and see if you are any better.  MCMT has saught out alot of pilots that claim they are the  best and asked for a 1 VS 1 and has won over and over.  Therefore i give him credit as best pilot in BF2
Except for BushViper and PlaneWhore.
Alpha as fuck.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6493|Valley of the Dragons
Planewhore vs MCMT would be the only interesting airbattle for the moment.
adv3rsary
+28|6708

OakLeaves wrote:

Do you guys want me to show you what i can do, Its not hard to get a jet kdr in the 50's and i use mouse and key.
show away
Chillin&killin
+27|6667|Manchester,England
i thought califragilistic had never been beaten in 1v1

dont know if he still plays

but what do i know, i cant fly
l41e
+677|6641

adv3rsary wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

Do you guys want me to show you what i can do, Its not hard to get a jet kdr in the 50's and i use mouse and key.
show away
...Away?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6453|UK

I.M.I Militant wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

From what I hear Sarge is the daddy of dogfights, I would like to go up against one day.
itl be over b4 it begins (he paid me to say dat)
Yes I do know that but I wanna know how long I can evade him for.
Chillin&killin
+27|6667|Manchester,England

killer21 wrote:

I've only seen three people who have these crazy k/d with a jet and anything respectable with a weapon.  Coincidence?  I think not.
this wasnt about best all-round player. this was about pilots

i have repect for sarge,oakleaves,cali, mcmt other great pilots even if they are not very good on the ground they dont just get the j-10 on wake and think they are the best

oh and theres |60|Cobalt
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645

Chillin&killin wrote:

killer21 wrote:

I've only seen three people who have these crazy k/d with a jet and anything respectable with a weapon.  Coincidence?  I think not.

i have repect for sarge,oakleaves,cali, mcmt other great pilots even if they are not very good on the ground they dont just get the j-10 on wake and think they are the best

oh and theres |60|Cobalt
Only a quarter of my time playing BF2 has been in jets. I'm not a one trick pony. I play infantry for the TQP 4on4 team (#1 on ESL x2) and fly the heli in 8v8 too.

It bugs me that people sometimes assume I suck at everything else because I fly jets.

I haven't seen planewhore around in ages, and Cali refuses to dogfight (anyone)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6493|Valley of the Dragons

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

killer21 wrote:

oh and theres |60|Cobalt
Only a quarter of my time playing BF2 has been in jets. I'm not a one trick pony. I play infantry for the TQP 4on4 team (#1 on ESL x2) and fly the heli in 8v8 too.

It bugs me that people sometimes assume I suck at everything else because I fly jets.

I haven't seen planewhore around in ages, and Cali refuses to dogfight (anyone)
You were pretty good on the MG as far as I can remember
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6335|Smurfvillage, Gotland

sharpshot19 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/73136703/
That guy is a j-10 whore.. like I was

I have a better aviator kd than most people and I dont even use a joystick.. any above average pilot with a joystick could beat me in a dogfight..
*InR* Winger
+46|6369|far away
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6587|Las Vegas, NV USA
Hell, I'd be completely happy if I saw most of the pilots out there dogfighting, instead of ignoring/avoiding each other, and bombing ground targets.

If any of these players do that, they're cool in my book.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6685|England

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

it still amazes me that people actually care about their stats for bf2
If you don't care about your stats, then why do you play on ranked servers?
Maybe for a little thing called fun - on unranked servers there is no teamwork to speak of at all (not that there is on ranked anyway)
docnutz
+39|6752|B O S T ON area
i'd rather get a cavity filled than engage in a dogfight.
.cat.
+4|6332

Hurricane wrote:

[FRAG]Elder, supposedly the best pilot in CAL

http://bf2s.com/player/43641529/
dont forget ChrisR
Psych0
+5|6499|Quebec, Canada

SargeV1.4 wrote:

MCMT
best european pilot, has a jet KD of 7. Go figure
Interesting to see that 108% of his kills are in jets.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6359|Columbus, Ohio
Who the hell is sarge?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6743|the middle of nowhere

usmarine2007 wrote:

Who the hell is sarge?
SargeV1.4
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6359|Columbus, Ohio

Darkhelmet wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Who the hell is sarge?
SargeV1.4
Ahhhh..I remember now.  The dude who brags about "flying" a "jet" in BF2.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

usmarine2007 wrote:

Darkhelmet wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Who the hell is sarge?
SargeV1.4
Ahhhh..I remember now.  The dude who brags about "flying" a "jet" in BF2.
Erm, he does fly a jet in BF2.
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6411|Qatar: Where The Players Play
To be honest, there are hundreds of downright amazing BF2 pilots. I'm not one of them... but oh well. I'd say each to his own right, and every one of those pilots can probably beat another under different circumstances. I think it's nearly impossible to pin "best" anything on someone because there are probably hundreds more unknown players that are better. GJ to all the listed pilots... but how can you really be sure?
-Just my thoughts,
    mike

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard