TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6415|Florida, USA
How can you look at the names and countries of the different dog tags you have collected?
Brasso
+1,549|6672

Look at your stat page on the EA website, hit Leaderboard and check off Dogtags.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Master*
Banned
+416|6536|United States
Alt+f4

JaykayJKJKJKJKJ!
Brasso
+1,549|6672

Fuck you Masterstale.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Master*
Banned
+416|6536|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

Fuck you Masterstale.
I love you too
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6884|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Leaderboards, filter dogtags.

Last edited by PBAsydney (2007-01-16 13:45:30)

Macroman
+1|6474
Duuuuuhhh my names TheOneAndOnlyX im a stupid head, I wonder wot the button under filter that ses dog tags dus uurghuuuuuhh

Last edited by Macroman (2007-01-16 14:06:09)

Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6701

Macroman wrote:

Duuuuuhhh my names TheOneAndOnlyX im a stupid head, I wonder wot the button under filter that ses dog tags dus uurghuuuuuhh
well reading that killed a few brain cells
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6509

Macroman wrote:

you get -1. I do not care if Chuy&pals disabled that feature, I minus oned you.
Commando
+8|6643
Why cant anyone ask a question without getting flamed? Not everyone is a Mega Super Supreme player with 648 hours of game time and an AMD 40002030 computer with 22GB of RAM
Magius5.0
+106|6423|UMass Amherst

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Macroman wrote:

you get -1. I do not care if Chuy&pals disabled that feature, I minus oned you.
Pwned.  Shut these n00bs down and please close this post--we've done it to death many times.
Des.Kmal
+917|6659|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

How can you look at the names and countries of the different dog tags you have collected?
rofl, i was in a server with u today.

u and some guy were making fun of me. my accent!

and no i dont have a red neck!

lmfao
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard