g36E32%32% - 112
Total: 350
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

AK-101 close range

G36E mid range (You can burst with accuracy up to something like 100m)

M16A2 long range

Edit: Oh, and for the people bitching about the G36E so much, quit whining because someone killed you with it. It's still a fucking gun, and just as readily available to you as the next guy. The ironic part is many of you who are bitching are the same people that complain about the complainers that got the blackhawk nerfed.
/win
QFT. 

In fact, at close range, the AK-101 takes no skill whatsoever versus the G36E.  Spray strafe and your done.  At least with the G36E/M16, you have to go with a headshot if going up against the AK-101 at close range.

Now how many of these G36E bashers actually exclusively use the AK-101 on non-city maps.  Simply put, the AK-101 owns on Karkand and Sharqi.  Who actually uses the AK-47 on Wake?  AK-101 on Zatar?

G3 FTW!!!

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-16 07:12:15)

OGdR_MadMax
+9|6484|Berlin, Germany

Ilocano wrote:

G3 FTW!!!
True, but not part of this poll
The_Jester
+52|6482|Italy
I don't like the g36e, almost never used it (l85 as sas), but I think I'm gonna start using it.
Just to piss some pro-wannabe-divas off.

Every time I see this idiotic debate I ask 2 questions.
1-Are USMC medics who pick up AK's from dead enemies noobs? They don't use their stock weapons. OMG NOOBZ.
2-In close quarter the g36e requires MORE skill than an ak. In close quarter it's EASIER to kill people with the ak.
G36e noob-gun at long ranges, but ak noob-gun in close quarter?

But somehow, I never get an answer.
And for the millionth time, pubbers (aka the vast majority of the playerbase) don't give a fudge about clan battles' rules. Unlocks are a part of the game.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6746
Since the G36E can be used much more easily (like many others stated this before, or referred to it as the noob gun) it is better than the AK-101. Think about it, if it mows enemy down in a less talented person's hands then what could it do in an expereienced one's.
About people calling those who use it noobs: they are not stupid, obviously they will use that equipment/method that gets them a kill easier. Playing in such a way so you wont make your situation harder is not "noobish" (god i hate that word). If those who use the G36E and think they are really good, well since they get many kills, they are good, dont they? If we use that logic, jets can be noobish too, coz they just drop bombs and usually jets get the most points, dont they?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6426|UK
101 > all
.cat.
+4|6330

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

wtf is wrong with you people!!

unlocks are not for 'noobs'(fuck i hate that word) unlocks are for the better players, otherwise you would have every gun straight away, and please for fuck sake get off your high horse and use a god damn unlock.
you sound like someone trying to substantiate the use of unlocks. and no unlocks are not for better players as they can aim with a m16
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6521|Boston, MA
Depends what map I play. If it's a closed in city map, I'll likely use the AK-101. If it's a bigger map, I'll use the G36e. Always take the G36e as USMC though. I don't really play too much medic anymore though. Usually support as MEC for the RPK-74 and Engineer as USMC for the M11-87. I usually take unlocks for PLA though, just the Type 88 I use from time to time.
Longbow
+163|6637|Odessa, Ukraine

Ilocano wrote:

In fact, at close range, the AK-101 takes no skill whatsoever versus the G36E.  Spray strafe and your done.  At least with the G36E/M16, you have to go with a headshot if going up against the AK-101 at close range.
lol ! What do you think I do with AK ? Pull out entire clip in CQB ? Sure no , I go for headshot , because it is instant kill (37x3)

Ilocano wrote:

Now how many of these G36E bashers actually exclusively use the AK-101 on non-city maps.  Simply put, the AK-101 owns on Karkand and Sharqi.  Who actually uses the AK-47 on Wake?  AK-101 on Zatar?
I.
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6410|Qatar: Where The Players Play

Mr.Casual wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

AK101
Unlocks are just bad.
Unlocks = Noob. End of Story.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

Longbow wrote:

lol ! What do you think I do with AK ? Pull out entire clip in CQB ? Sure no , I go for headshot , because it is instant kill (37x3)
My point exactly.  AK, no matter the skill level, dominates in CQB.  It takes more skill to use the G36E in CQB.

At long range, I'll trust the accuracy of the M16 versus the AK.

Longbow wrote:

I.
At long range versus a sniper?

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-01-16 10:28:51)

InF-on-SteDz|eSkiMo
+3|6304
AK-101 is the ultimate gun the only one better than it is AK-47
Longbow
+163|6637|Odessa, Ukraine

Ilocano wrote:

Longbow wrote:

My point exactly.  AK, no matter the skill level, dominates in CQB.  It takes more skill to use the G36E in CQB.
At long range, I'll trust the accuracy of the M16 versus the AK.
I find myself M16 more devastating in CQB . AK is better for mid\long range ( 25m+\50m+) , where M16 fails sometimes because of too little damage on single & crap accuracy on bursts . But in CQB M16 is way better then AK if you have ok ping\fps & your hands do not grow from your ass . Personally , I owned loads AK users in CQB with M16\M4

Ilocano wrote:

At long range versus a sniper?
Good sniper will own you no matter what rifle do you use , unless you come close enough . Though if I have cover near me ( rock , non-exploding barrel & so on ) I'd say I have good chances against sniper on the range up to 70-80 methers .
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6683
my vote for the AK-101 was the 101st vote HAHAHA lol.
HeRbY
+13|6307

InF-on-SteDz|eSkiMo wrote:

AK-101 is the ultimate gun the only one better than it is AK-47
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

Longbow wrote:

Personally , I owned loads AK users in CQB with M16\M4
Few can back up that boast as you can.
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6591|Warwickshire, England

JET_G raidensen wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

and please could you let me know why grenades are differen't!  Thanks
Arghghghlbnlfksdbia vdasdv

I ws saying, using the G36 is like being on par with no talent, ANYONE can own with G36, which includes new people, it doesnt require skill.

And nades, they take skill if you go for special shots, like long range, predicting where they will be, etc etc. everyone nade spams, EVERYONE.
NO! You have also stated that people who use the G36e are noobs and are skillless people who can't aim. So are you now changing your statement? or do you believe all statements are still correct?

It still takes skill to use the G36e for 'special shots' too  i.e.  snipers at a long distance and CQC against G3 etc

and saying that EVERYONE uses grenades doesn't make it OK or more skillfull to use than the G36e

So let me ask again, why are grenades differen't?
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6575|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Only pussies use unlocks and ak-101 is good at long range if you kno how to shoot it
faith_exe
+1|6302
ak 101 all the way g36e is lame
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6540|EUtopia | Austria
It's so funny to see all the people replying that the G36E needs no skill... I mean, since when is aiming and klicking at the right time not considered skill anymore? A strafing enemy, at least, is way easier to kill with the AK101...

Well, and as many the people said: CQC AK101, medium range G36E, but long range and single shot the AK101 is better again (lower deviation when prone).
Also, for regular game mode, the G36E is of higher value than the AK series, while on Inf only an fully automatic gun can help against strafing, hopping and being random...
switchbladezz
+48|6609
anyone who uses the g36e is the ultimate point whore/unlock noob and has no skill at all on infantry.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6710|Melbourne, Australia

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

AK-101 close range

G36E mid range (You can burst with accuracy up to something like 100m)

M16A2 long range

Edit: Oh, and for the people bitching about the G36E so much, quit whining because someone killed you with it. It's still a fucking gun, and just as readily available to you as the next guy. The ironic part is many of you who are bitching are the same people that complain about the complainers that got the blackhawk nerfed.
/win
actully i wish the game was back in good old 1.12 land with movement.. if the g36e was in 1.12 i probly would let it be.. but atm with nerfed movement and such its just pathetic you cant move around at all and the g36e is just rape because its uber accuret and dishes out that much ammunition its became a battle of who can get rego first!!!
ryanv12
+10|6332|San Francisco, CA, USA
ha, I can't believe all you guys. it's a friggin game, you can use whatever gun you want. you're not judged in heaven by how well you can use an AK-101 or G36E. I use whatever weapon is appropriate in any situation. Another thing: skill isn't just defined by how well you shoot. Using tactics rather than raw "skill" is far more important in this game.

Eh, I don't even know why I'm talking. If your BF2 skills define your existence, there's no hope. Play for fun, that's what most people do.
panderiz
+32|6757

JET_G raidensen wrote:

G36E is for nubs who have 0 skill, AK is where its at. One of my fav insults is "Nice G36E "skill"."
These comments make me laugh, especially when they're from below average players.

ryanv12 wrote:

ha, I can't believe all you guys. it's a friggin game, you can use whatever gun you want. you're not judged in heaven by how well you can use an AK-101 or G36E. I use whatever weapon is appropriate in any situation. Another thing: skill isn't just defined by how well you shoot. Using tactics rather than raw "skill" is far more important in this game.

Eh, I don't even know why I'm talking. If your BF2 skills define your existence, there's no hope. Play for fun, that's what most people do.
+1 I love reading these comical posts about what makes a good player/weapon.

Last edited by panderiz (2007-01-16 22:08:33)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6697
Depends on the map.
sharpchedda
+11|6643|USA

The_Jester wrote:

I don't like the g36e, almost never used it (l85 as sas), but I think I'm gonna start using it.
Just to piss some pro-wannabe-divas off.

Every time I see this idiotic debate I ask 2 questions.
1-Are USMC medics who pick up AK's from dead enemies noobs? They don't use their stock weapons. OMG NOOBZ.
2-In close quarter the g36e requires MORE skill than an ak. In close quarter it's EASIER to kill people with the ak.
G36e noob-gun at long ranges, but ak noob-gun in close quarter?

But somehow, I never get an answer.
And for the millionth time, pubbers (aka the vast majority of the playerbase) don't give a fudge about clan battles' rules. Unlocks are a part of the game.
+1. Perfect.  Funny how none of the anti-G36e'ers responded.....

Oh, and I prefer the ak-101.

Last edited by sharpchedda (2007-01-16 22:24:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard