1SFG-SAWBLADEZ
+3|6870|Classified
What would you think of Karkand with Walkers and such? It would be conquest only.
Buzerk1
+44|6878
I stop playing BF2 because of that map... it's everywhere... beurk.... overdose...
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6386|Cali
I love kark, even kno it is the home of (nade spammers wich i hate) and (clay whores wich i hate).
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6612|United States
I'm tired of remade maps from previous games. We need something completely new.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6457|Norway | Unkown
talked about before, use search..
Magius5.0
+106|6423|UMass Amherst
Lets' sort this out: how about we start a wikipedia entry on just how to make maps in 2142, then go from there?  The more informed people are, the better (I myself wouldn't know where to start unless someone told me).
Chappy556
+14|6742
Cerbere Landing is as close as bf2142 is going to get with a karkhand style of map...it could be a tad bigger but i dont play much conquest as it is
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6535|N. Ireland
it is called camp gilbraltar.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6568|Singapore

leetkyle wrote:

it is called camp gilbraltar.
yeah...Camp Gibraltar...
NZDeathBoy
+20|6741|Chch, New Zealand
Camp gibraltar is nothing like kark.  As Gib has WAY too many choke points. Where as in kark, you can almost always get round the battles to another flag. And more oftern than not, the battles are in the midle between 2 flags.

I think a kark 2142 would be interesting. There would be people beconing onto a high roofs. You could put becons near the back flags and take them back.

As long as they take out the APC's as they would ruin the game. Mainly when there is a bottle neck when the bridge has been blowen
Macroman
+1|6474
Ya Mum!
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6357

NZDeathBoy wrote:

Camp gibraltar is nothing like kark.  As Gib has WAY too many choke points. Where as in kark, you can almost always get round the battles to another flag. And more oftern than not, the battles are in the midle between 2 flags.

I think a kark 2142 would be interesting. There would be people beconing onto a high roofs. You could put becons near the back flags and take them back.

As long as they take out the APC's as they would ruin the game. Mainly when there is a bottle neck when the bridge has been blowen
the "fall of berlin" map is a pretty close example of a karkand map.

karkand map
1) the home of glitchers in the hotel
2) the home of nade spamming
3) medic capital of Bf2
4) claymore central
5) apc/ tank whore central
NZDeathBoy
+20|6741|Chch, New Zealand
Yeah true its close. But  think at the start its more of a choke point than kark....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard