R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

Feel free to use this topic for chatting about those rounds on the server, about that person you pwned or generally anything about the AU server.

Have fun.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6490
could hav swarn i posted somethin in here
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

You did. I deleted it. Needlessly spam again and I will ban you.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Ty wrote:

Hehe... I'm pleased with the players the server attracts, alot of fun. Spotting a few regulars on there too....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

If you see a guy named C4_Steve on the server, it's me
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

id just like to say if you see me on the server feel free to let me shock paddle you
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6490

Ty wrote:

sif
soz, i dun lik it wen ur on gen.raven coz all u use is the G36E *turns back*
xtrem3_4c3
Australian Field Operative
+29|6459|Australia. Land of ZeR0 pr0N
Gen my xfire  is colonelwalsh add me and we will have a shock paddle fight.
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6598|Gold Coast, Australia
yeah, have had a few good games on the server, inf option is a good idea....

One thing im not a big fan of is jalalabad in the inf rotaion.

Gamearena #2 have done good in ths regards, by removing it from inf. but meh, thats just my rant for the day
R3v4n
+433|6457|Melbourne

If it were up to me, it would be IO = Wake - Vanilla = Wake

Wake 24/7 FTW!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

im pissed at this server right now, we were playing sharqui im america we have no spawn points left, im the last one left i was at the t.v station i almost capped it then...............punkbuster kicks me...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

NOGGIN wrote:

Ty wrote:

sif
soz, i dun lik it wen ur on gen.raven coz all u use is the G36E *turns back*
hey i just got it and im using it like hell until the effect wares off then i go back to f2000
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

I went on the AU server a few times at first, but it was the beginning and so almost nobody was on. 
Is the AU server ranked?  I just want to know whether I can still get points playing on it.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

yea
Flecco
iPod is broken.

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

im pissed at this server right now, we were playing sharqui im america we have no spawn points left, im the last one left i was at the t.v station i almost capped it then...............punkbuster kicks me...
For? Why were you kicked?

On the subject of maps the only one I don't like is Jalalabad on IO and Zatar, put whatever other map you want on. Except EF/AF maps. Don't have the boosters.

Zatar gives me the shits.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

Flecco wrote:

On the subject of maps the only one I don't like is Jalalabad on IO and Zatar, put whatever other map you want on. Except EF/AF maps. Don't have the boosters.

umm something about...losing me key packets

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-01-15 01:26:31)

Superglueman
+21|6329|The Great South Land
Ive been playing AF/EF for about 2 weeks now, i recommend it for those still playing Bf2/Sf.
Be nice if there was 1-2 regular aussie servers for them though..Euro guys hack,im sure they do...

With no Flanker,  GameArena#15 (Wake) is a bore...
R3v4n
+433|6457|Melbourne

lol we had a guy on the server today accusing everyone of hacking (he had a ping of 300)
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Flecco wrote:

Have you been updating PB outside of BF2? It's a good idea to... Had any other connection problems from PB or no?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

Flecco wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Have you been updating PB outside of BF2? It's a good idea to... Had any other connection problems from PB or no?
nope
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Lol bf2 has a grudge against you because of what you did to its little sister...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

Lol bf2 has a grudge against you because of what you did to its little sister...
i thought no one was watching
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Well Im happy at last.  Over the past 3 days Ive recieved 2 expert badges and a promotion. 

Thanks to R3v for letting me snipe him so often and Silver for killing me non-stop with the damn AK101.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

I don't think silver has ever used another gun other than that AK.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Dont forget the SVD.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard