JovesApples
+4|6454|USA
it could use some improvements but it wont happen in 2142, and i dont mean making it a 90 KAR cake walk either.

it would be nice if:

by entering the gunship, you relinquish your previous Squad or Commander roles (no SL's or Commander Pilots)

the pilot and gunner were automatically placed in their own team for voip purposes and access to the commander.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

JovesApples wrote:

it could use some improvements but it wont happen in 2142, and i dont mean making it a 90 KAR cake walk either.

it would be nice if:

by entering the gunship, you relinquish your previous Squad or Commander roles (no SL's or Commander Pilots)

the pilot and gunner were automatically placed in their own team for voip purposes and access to the commander.
Been wanting this for aerial vehicles since day one of BF2...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6377|Inside the AR Rockets.

kiteboarderni wrote:

...piolet...i...i...tanks put up there shield...walkers, moving unstopable AA with shields...shirlsd...bombarbment...
Pilot
I
I
Tanks put up Their sheild
Walker, or moving and unstoppable AA with shields
Shields
Bombardment

Now: Scroll down. See the box that says "Check Spelling"
Use it.
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

I believe that they've attempted to make the heli more of a co-op mission, where there really is no point soloing and it requires good teamwork by pilot and gunner to take down armoury.. as in fire a tv missile and the pilot lets of a few missiles itself.. just my opinion.
That's true.
And as i rather gun than pilot coz my pc sucks and i just freeze up and crash.
It saddens me to see all the pilots get in the ship and fly away as i (or someone else) is running towards it.
Was staranded on the side of the enemy titan. (gay podding skillz) and friendly gunship flew over and picked me up (amazing act of teamwork i hardly ever see.) but he tried to drop me off and i wanted to stay....we eneded up hovering around till we exploded.. it was weird. i thought he would want a gunner?
Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

Thats cause most gunners turn out to be triggerhappy tards that alert armor and enemy gunships to your presence before you can waste them.

As for the original post, gunships are fine. Adapt.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6352

[[[@lph@]]]_Templar wrote:

I find the jet/heli's/gunship/wotever u wanna call it quite gd, i mean ive got my aerial service ribbon, and dnt seem to get raped. The only thing that pisses me off is wen ur circlin a silo/flag and u ever so slightly clip a lamppost and........BOOM! Ur dead. I mean the lamppost shud jus get knocked over or not do as much damage at least.
lol all hail the almighty lamp post of the future... it is made of pure titanium alloy and is 100% indestructible !!! lol i hate those things...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard