Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Might be common knowledge for Europeans to know of small shitty places in Europe and Northern Africa but to think that the rest of the world has the same lessons in geography in School that we have would be a grave mistake !

Last edited by Varegg (2007-01-15 04:17:16)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Varegg wrote:

Might be common knowledge for Europeans to know of small shitty places in Europe and Northern Africa but to think that the rest of the world has the same lessons in geography in School that we have would be a grave mistake !
I knew about them and could have accurately placed just about all of them.... I'm in Oz so yeah. In the NT too, we have the shittiest school system in Oz...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
motherdear
+25|6653|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
jalalabad is actually the first city that osama went to fight in when the USSR attacked afghanistan. i think i gotta make a trip round the earth and see all the different locations of every game. that would be so cool
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore

motherdear wrote:

jalalabad is actually the first city that osama went to fight in when the USSR attacked afghanistan. i think i gotta make a trip round the earth and see all the different locations of every game. that would be so cool
a BF2S World Battlefield Tour?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Belgrade = Serbia
Berlin = Germany
Minsk = Belarus
Tunis = Tunisia

and so on.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6447|Barcelona
Gibraltar = *cought* Spain *cought*
wait... England... xD
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6768|Arizona
No wonder I dont post here much anymore...I just post a bit of info...and a whole lot of you guys have to flame me about it.  K...it wasn't EXACTLY on the equator, sue me, but it isn't in antarctica either so bite me.  I didn't know this place existed, thought I'd share with others who didn't know.  Really does show who the low lifes are on these forums...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

0ktane wrote:

No wonder I dont post here much anymore...I just post a bit of info...and a whole lot of you guys have to flame me about it.  K...it wasn't EXACTLY on the equator, sue me, but it isn't in antarctica either so bite me.  I didn't know this place existed, thought I'd share with others who didn't know.  Really does show who the low lifes are on these forums...
there will always be rotten apples my friend

anyway, remember Verdun:

http://www.wereldoorlog1418.nl/eindexam … Verdun.jpg

yeah,

Berlin speaks for itself, Mink Capital of Belarus, Tunis, Tunesia, Gibraltar place in Spain,

Suez Canal:

http://www.navis.gr/canals/images/su_space.jpg

Belgrade Serbia,

what do we have more ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6578|Arlen, Texas
You mean with all the Master Level Geeks (1st class) on this forum, no one realizes Tunis is where Tatooine was located. And Indy went there, too. Oh well someone will know what I am on about.....
link52787
+29|6523

0ktane wrote:

Was just watching MSNBC...some special on Atlantis, and on one of their maps, there was a place named Strait of Gibraltar.  Decided to do a lil search, and came across this.

http://www.answers.com/topic/strait-of-gibraltar-2

After looking at a map of Camp Gib, you can see a spot along the southern coast where Camp Gib could easily be put.  It's also along the equator, which would make sence...seeing as the point of this game is to battle on the remaining habitable land...along the equator.

Just a bit a small info. 
You didn't know?
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden

link52787 wrote:

You didn't know?
Please people, just accept the FACTS THAT NOT EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS. Get over it mmk.

How about we get some pictures from like 200 meters above the place and such or from another angle.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Smaug wrote:

You mean with all the Master Level Geeks (1st class) on this forum, no one realizes Tunis is where Tatooine was located. And Indy went there, too. Oh well someone will know what I am on about.....
Yep, all of the Tatooine shots in SW, all the episodes were filmed in Tunisa. And is your username inspired by a famous dragon? or is that just a random name?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
l41e
+677|6649

Gibraltar = Southern Europe. Just south of Spain.
Camp Gibraltar = According to game description, in northern Africa.
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia

Recoil555 wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

my uncle lives in karkand
I bet he's a Whore...
Ahahahahah.
Your my hero.
Eugefunk84
+48|6535

unholypoo wrote:

Minsk is the capital of a European country called Belarus.
i was born there, baby!
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6377|Inside the AR Rockets.
Camp Gibrlatar was actually a camp as well, Don't remember details on it tho.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Wow tats awsom!!!111!!!!oneone!!111!!

J00 no tat Berlin iz leik a real city!! It iz leik in Germany!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard