bodrider
+0|6362
I see all these kick ass aviators that have kick ass stats for it.  So i wanted to know if mine were alright or decent or w/e so could y'all please tell me if I'm good in the sky or not? Thanks.  And should I create a new account and make my stats better on that new account or keep this one I have now?  http://www.bf2s.com/player/60530422/
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6395|Cali
1st are these ur stats b/c u stat padd obviousley and you8 just got your self in the shitter for posting your stats if those are yours.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6519

You can't really tell TRUE skill from only stats but I would say you are good.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
UnknownRanger
+610|6395|Cali
Ok here it is if those r ur stats then i dont think u r good b/c you stat padd. 225 kills on 1 person      
                                                                                                             peepeekillmeplz (255)

Last edited by UnknownRanger (2007-01-15 12:42:59)

straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6585|Edmonton Alberta

UnknownRanger wrote:

Ok here it is if those r ur stats then i dont think u r good b/c you stat padd. 225 kills on 1 person      
                                                                                                             peepeekillmeplz (255)
OMG PADDERS!!!!PADDERS!!!
seriously who gives a shit about stat padders they arent hurting anybody..... maybe he kidnapped a guy for an hour
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6699|United Kingdom
hu
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6672|Gold coast, Aus.

straz_mataz wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

peepeekillmeplz (255)
seriously who gives a shit about stat padders they arent hurting anybody..... maybe he kidnapped a guy for an hour
I think he was being sarcastic.... But i might be wrong.
UnknownRanger
+610|6395|Cali
lol
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6728|Middle of nowhere
better than me
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6473|NL-NH-DH
I think they are good, keep up that good work.
switchbladezz
+48|6668
stats don't mean anything
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6681|Washington, DC

My stats for aviator should be considered the lowest of the low. It's the absolute pinnacle of fail. Flying the things for nearly 50 hours and I struggle to evade missiles even in the J-10, regardless of whether I use my joystick or KB/M.

Fuck that joystick was a waste of money. I think I'll sell it at a high price (I think my parents got it at a cheaper XMas sale price) and buy something worthwhile. Get Veteran Aviator and never touch one of those god damn heaps of metal again.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6713|Groningen, The Netherlands
You have a ok  aviator ratie, and your rate of killing in a plane is good
You dont have much pla time, so youre not a j10 whore
Your ratie aviator ratio in planes is lower than mine since you have more hours and so more experience but then again im a j10/bomber whore when i fly (although I start using f35b more often).

Overal I think you are pretty good to bad you had a padding streak but then again who hasnt.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6690|Montréal, Québec
Pretty nice K: D ratio but........... STAT PAD FOR SHURE on THE guys (255)

Would be fun THat someone report him www.bfroe.com

Last edited by 0seb--morin0 (2007-01-15 13:55:36)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6681|Washington, DC

0seb--morin0 wrote:

Nah, don't report him for that. You get a spot in hell if you do.

Also, seb-morin, you might want to take that girl out of your sig. Nudity isn't allowed on these forums...
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6559|Minnesota eh

0seb--morin0 wrote:

BOOBIES!
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6585|Edmonton Alberta

gene_pool wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

peepeekillmeplz (255)
I think he was being sarcastic.... But i might be wrong.
i think he was serious
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6525|Belgium
lol boobies animated boobies they're obviously flashing for attention
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6790|Comber, Northern Ireland

straz_mataz wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

peepeekillmeplz (255)
or killed an AFK guy for ages....i did that once on sharqi
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6690|Montréal, Québec
THKS  a lot for comments on my 5min lifetime sig !! loool !!!  It was just a boobs version of my new sig/rank...

And how come if he kidnaped a guys, this guys don't have any stats? He played once,got kidnaped and the uninstalled the game ?
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6802|Leipzig/Germany
your aviator stats suck even for not flying much j-10
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6713|under there hayousaidunderwear
cobalt you only say that cuz you fuckin own in the jet.

btw, would you happen to own a Cobalt boat?
bodrider
+0|6362
I did once when i first started and i didn't know what it was big deal who hasn't? Anyway, no I'm not a j-10 whore like other people, I would rather be in the f-35 against j-10/SU/MIG than been on those teams every time but I was just seeing if they were good or not and not trying to get criticized for my stat whatever thanks.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6578|So Cal
man... why must everyone whine to the ROE just because somebody killed ONE dude a shitload of times?  It really didn't hurt anybody else.  You can win that gold medal next time kiddo!
im_in_heaven
+27|6638

|60|Cobalt wrote:

your aviator stats suck even for not flying much j-10
Do you just j10 carrier rape on wake island? either way i couldnt get that good in a jet.

Last edited by im_in_heaven (2007-01-15 20:55:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard