HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6373|Inside the AR Rockets.
Here's my version of this, since we're talking about a kit here:

Worlds best sniper VS Worlds best engineer. Sniper shoots the stupid right out of the engineers head.

"        "    Assault   "      "        "        "     . Assault kit blows the eningeer the fuck away
   "        "    Support  "      "        "        "     . Support kit either: 1) Shotguns the loser to the face
                                                                                            2) "Snipes" Him from far away.

Kit vs kit: Enginner is the toddler kit.
Kit vs Vehicle: Engineer has no competition.
irok100
+114|6647
Well .. for once i agree with nyte.. i <3 the pilum, there are WAY to many vehicle whores.. unfortunately.

So the greatest success both individually and for your team is take out the heavy armored vehicles...

so either carbombing (<recon C7 RDX> which works great and is easy to stay alive ... or the pilum... and the motion mines which are damn sexy..

I must say that i enjoy sniping vehicles with the pilum .. so for once.. thumbs up for Nyte
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys

Nyte wrote:

When I'm engineer, no one owns me.

When I'm recon, no one owns me.

In fact, when I'm me, no one owns me.
LOL i love nyte <3
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
Nyte is finally back to his old ways
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
Engineer with SMG on distance does like 5-9 damage per hit if not lower and there have been time I have hit people and gotten a hit reg but the HP bar didn't move a bit.

Generally Engineer isn't that good in infantry combat. Here are some reason.

1: SMG only able to take out max 3 people in one clip but that's if the last one got low health. Usually 1-2 people. Only got like 3-4 clips.

2: If you intend to use rockets on infantry, well good luck if the see it as it's easy to awoid it. Pilum is way easier unless it's a sniper that don't pay attention to you.

3: They suck at long range if the other player have an lock on you. Why? Because their gun actually hit more and harder thus killing you before you can get his HP to 50%.

4: Close combat is where it actually gets usefull. But still there are those Baurs and Voss that need like 2-4 shots to kill sometimes and even the SMG have problem with those weapons.

It's good when it comes to take out vehicles and Gunships with the stuff it got. That's where it does damage but not in Infantry Combat. Unless you are on Titan and run around the lower deck while filling them with bullets.

As for Nyte, well you must be being on a lot of noob servers if you constantly own with Engineer kit in infantry combat. Plus I would love to see you outsnipe snipers. One thing, if you lie still for like 1-2 seconds and I got a lock on you, you'll get a nice bullet through your head.
You should be doing the same thing as you got pretty good Sniper score in BF2.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK
Its called the Lambert Carbine or the Ganz HMG. Lambert = ownage gun. Ganz HMG = ok but unlimited nades = ownage on titan.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

Zefar wrote:

Engineer with SMG on distance does like 5-9 damage per hit if not lower and there have been time I have hit people and gotten a hit reg but the HP bar didn't move a bit.

Generally Engineer isn't that good in infantry combat. Here are some reason.

1: SMG only able to take out max 3 people in one clip but that's if the last one got low health. Usually 1-2 people. Only got like 3-4 clips.

2: If you intend to use rockets on infantry, well good luck if the see it as it's easy to awoid it. Pilum is way easier unless it's a sniper that don't pay attention to you.

3: They suck at long range if the other player have an lock on you. Why? Because their gun actually hit more and harder thus killing you before you can get his HP to 50%.

4: Close combat is where it actually gets usefull. But still there are those Baurs and Voss that need like 2-4 shots to kill sometimes and even the SMG have problem with those weapons.

It's good when it comes to take out vehicles and Gunships with the stuff it got. That's where it does damage but not in Infantry Combat. Unless you are on Titan and run around the lower deck while filling them with bullets.

As for Nyte, well you must be being on a lot of noob servers if you constantly own with Engineer kit in infantry combat. Plus I would love to see you outsnipe snipers. One thing, if you lie still for like 1-2 seconds and I got a lock on you, you'll get a nice bullet through your head.
You should be doing the same thing as you got pretty good Sniper score in BF2.
Like I said before, when I'm recon, no one owns me.
Alpha as fuck.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6789

Nyte wrote:

I own you.  Get down and lick my boots, slave.
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden

Nyte wrote:

Yea but now we are talking about Engineer. *Points at the Title*
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

Zefar wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Yea but now we are talking about Engineer. *Points at the Title*
Like I said before, when I'm engineer, no one owns me.
Alpha as fuck.
power9787
+10|6579
engineer only good at close range , anti-vechicleand vehicle thats's it
Smoke_Deez
+8|6383
Depends what maps you play, if you play heavy vehicle maps... maybe, if you play infantry heavy maps, it blows fat goats, IMO.
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6312
recon= the perfect anti infantry kit there.

engineers, have an easier time destroying vehicles , harder time with infantry

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard