-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6842
heheheh
Justinian
+1|6781
Oh man, I was disappointed. For a moment I thought this thread somehow linked BF2 and sex, two  of the three best things in the whole wide world.

Even better would have been "Sexual Intercourse Under the Influence of Alcohol", which would make it link ALL three of the best things in the whole wide world.

Damn shame.

@freebirdpat:

OMG! Alizée!
S4INT05
+1|6732|79605, TX

Justinian wrote:

Oh man, I was disappointed. For a moment I thought this thread somehow linked BF2 and sex, two  of the three best things in the whole wide world.

Even better would have been "Sexual Intercourse Under the Influence of Alcohol", which would make it link ALL three of the best things in the whole wide world.

Damn shame.

@freebirdpat:

OMG! Alizée!
under the influence of alcohol..sex seems to last longer. don't know why, but it takes longer to get it up, takes longer to get off....but it's fun. did that lastnight, and damn! took forever. good thing this girl is a freak!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
I'd go for some right now

No, wait.. Wait..
..Naah Half-Life2 sounds more appealing.
CreepingDeath
+1|6746
Condoms are a BIG JOKE when it comes to helping to stop the transmitting of diseases. . Especaially AIDS.
I dont know about you all, but have any of you ever heard of foreplay? I don't know about you all ? I always finger a woman before during and after sex with her. Now if I have a recent cut concidering I bite my nails often , scratch on my fingers, well what could happen? Think about it?
  Okay people many will say this is gross, but I do go down often to the Y, eatting my way to heaven . . Now does juices flow and mix with mine? Hmm a condom really helps here doesn't it. NOOOOOOT.
Haven sex is great, Im a addicted but like in my case if you play around, you mite get caught up in it one way or another. Haven a never ending itch on the balls or shaft, or easy loss of weight until a soon or later death. Or like myself haven a unwanted child at age 16, haven a one night stand. With someone I knew I didn't want to have anything do with afterwards. But dealing with her and the child for the rest of my life.
  If i knew what I know today I would of waited for that special person you really want to spend the rest of your life with?
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754
Every day.... and I love it, so does she.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland

CreepingDeath wrote:

Condoms are a BIG JOKE when it comes to helping to stop the transmitting of diseases. . Especaially AIDS.
I dont know about you all, but have any of you ever heard of foreplay? I don't know about you all ? I always finger a woman before during and after sex with her. Now if I have a recent cut concidering I bite my nails often , scratch on my fingers, well what could happen? Think about it?
  Okay people many will say this is gross, but I do go down often to the Y, eatting my way to heaven . . Now does juices flow and mix with mine? Hmm a condom really helps here doesn't it. NOOOOOOT.
Haven sex is great, Im a addicted but like in my case if you play around, you mite get caught up in it one way or another. Haven a never ending itch on the balls or shaft, or easy loss of weight until a soon or later death. Or like myself haven a unwanted child at age 16, haven a one night stand. With someone I knew I didn't want to have anything do with afterwards. But dealing with her and the child for the rest of my life.
  If i knew what I know today I would of waited for that special person you really want to spend the rest of your life with?
Wow, damn
That has got to suck buddy..
Erkut.hv
+124|6737|California
Yes, for all of you yungsters out there, put a bag on your junk. Creeper had some points, but some attempt at protection is better than none.

And no matter how prepared you think you are for children, you never are. Thought I was at 19. Big shock, I wasn't, but still do the best I can 10 years later.

Nothing like waking up after a one night stand and thinking "shit, I have to get tested now". Then stressing out for the next couple of days, hoping against hope you didn't just screw up your life, and make your kid an orphan.

So there's the message kiddies. Condoms suck, nobody in their right mind likes them, but they are a necessry evil, to protect us against evil necessities, like fornication.

Find a broad you like and stick with her. Hopefully she'll be into chicks and bring Daddy home something nice to play with.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6729
Two Words. Dental Dam.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
I encourage all of you to read the "Rolodex of love". Just go type it in google and you'll see what I mean. Great for a laugh!!!!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
goddamn creeping death! that must of suck ass
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
philbymaris2
+2|6708

Tyferra wrote:

Why the Hell did you decide to start this <{SoE}>Agamemnar?
probably cause hes never been laid, and he wants advice on how go get laid
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6815
Hey, fuck off philbymaris you piece of shit.
philbymaris2
+2|6708
again whats your problem??? why am i a piece of shit.... i dont look, smell or taste like shit so what consitutes me as a peice of shit??? i think you are a immature fuckwit who seriously needs to grow up...

a harmless comment thats more than likely true judging some of the ages of the users in this forum....ha i bet your still a virgin greenie, with a attitude like yours who the hell would sleep with you

Last edited by philbymaris2 (2006-01-05 03:27:01)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6815
It has nothing to do with this thread its that you're a fucking bigot cunt. Fuckin white supremecist slut who hates everyone who aint white.

Im fine with everyone else except you because you're fuckin ignorant.

I may be immature but at least im not a race hating dumb cunt. I feel sorry for your children who are going to take on all your bullshit and breed another generation of racist assholes.

BTW I'm 16 and at 16 we dont fuck based on peoples attitudes.
philbymaris2
+2|6708
at 16 you fuck cause you see something you want to fuck, so you do without even a single thought on what you are even doing..... and seriously if you looked at my posts in the past, yes im racist but so fucking what, im not a white supremecist... never was never will be.... i just think it is wrong how white people have a "bail out" the rest of the world, why cant they all look after themselfs without getting hand outs from us.

we as white people are hated by the rest of the world, why not hate them back, and if you accually read my previous posts i dont hate people due to their skill colour or creed or even who they call "god", i give them a chance its just unfortunate that most people spit in ya face.

so whats the real problem here greenie?, yes im white, im racist (not extremely), im angry but who isnt in their own way, i think you are just very immature and perhaps when you get some hair downstairs and stop wacking off infront of the computer screen you will wake up and realise that people are intitled to their own views.... so what if you dont agree, just fucking get over it and write something constructive and resist from stooping down to the level of an ingorant backwards thinking dickhead. which atm you are making yourself out to be.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6815
I dont give a shit what im appearing to be in your eyes.

You didnt have pubes at 16? lol...

The reason white people are widely hated because in the past and present we've been responsible for fucking up alot of the world. Namely English, Dutch and French colonies. We have to deal with that, and help change the way it is.

In Australia, we need to support Aboriginals because we fucked them over. Aboriginal people are not savages, and taking away children from mothers and fathers is plenty to fuck any human being up. If this was small scale it would be fine, but at its scale it results in ALOT of trauma for the children. As people often do (no matter what colour) they turn to alchohol and drugs. When the adults in a family are getting drunk and stoned, it fucks the kids up and the cycle continues.

You probably aint extremely racist because you only preach your views on internet forums. While this shows you're a bitch, its better than affecting people in your community with your bullshit.

You don't give shit a chance because it appears your only experience or knowledge of others cultures comes from TV, the news or wherever. Any people, no matter what religion they claim are capable of doing some fucked up shit. At the moment the Muslims are in the highlight.
philbymaris2
+2|6708

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I dont give a shit what im appearing to be in your eyes.

You didnt have pubes at 16? lol...

The reason white people are widely hated because in the past and present we've been responsible for fucking up alot of the world. Namely English, Dutch and French colonies. We have to deal with that, and help change the way it is.

In Australia, we need to support Aboriginals because we fucked them over. Aboriginal people are not savages, and taking away children from mothers and fathers is plenty to fuck any human being up. If this was small scale it would be fine, but at its scale it results in ALOT of trauma for the children. As people often do (no matter what colour) they turn to alchohol and drugs. When the adults in a family are getting drunk and stoned, it fucks the kids up and the cycle continues.

You probably aint extremely racist because you only preach your views on internet forums. While this shows you're a bitch, its better than affecting people in your community with your bullshit.

You don't give shit a chance because it appears your only experience or knowledge of others cultures comes from TV, the news or wherever. Any people, no matter what religion they claim are capable of doing some fucked up shit. At the moment the Muslims are in the highlight.
hmmmm abit better but still along way to go...... you talk about colonies, what colonies in particular were fucked up?, India (British) was fucked up even before the british got there, in a way they civilised the indians and turned them into a power house nation. South africa (German to begin with), they have had so many problems i cant think about where to begin.... Australia (British) again the english first sent convicts here yes, free settlers came and showed the aboriginals a total different way of life, what did they do.. start throwing spears at them.. so in retaliation they poisoned them.

anyways the aboringinals were not the first people here.... they came here like the english did, only 40000 years earlier, and it was been proven that they wiped out another race to have this land. so in effect they are only getting their own back.   Now the child stealing incident of the 40's and 50's was to help give the aboriginal race a better chance and the same advantages of white people, to teach them our ways and to give them a future... i agree their methods of this were wrong, but they didnt want to help themselfs at that time and still dont now.

you say aboriginals are not savages (no offence but what were they doing for 40000 years while the rest of the world was climbing up the technological ladder), the english came and they were still runnin aroung in loin cloths and painting shit on rocks... this died out in normal civilisation when 5000 bc... sumaria...(modern day iraq)

yes i preach my views on the internet just like everyone else, so what if my views are different from the majority of those who write here, should i be slandered so harshly because of it.... no i think not.... nothing i have writen i feel is that wrong.  and as much as you may think you know my type of person you are completely wrong, i read alot, i dont really listen to the bullshit on the news cause i know that the media are wrong in many cases and dont provide the full details about any given situation... and yes you are right that anyone has the capabilities to do whatever evil they want, laterly yes its been muslim in the limelight.... but they have been in the limelight causing shit well before you and i was even born, the british SAS came to fame because of (arab) terrorist activities in 1975 or 76, before the IRA came into the picture. and i do give people a chance like you, but like you they spit it back in ya face....

so enough said.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6815
Cant be fucked replying...
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
This thread is rather strange to say the least....
philbymaris
+0|6737|Brissvegas AUST

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

philbymaris2 wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

Why the Hell did you decide to start this <{SoE}>Agamemnar?
I think the girl I came in about a week ago would digress.
well good on ya...... i just thought it was strange that you started a post about "sexual intercourse", and in all honesty i thought only a virgin would start a thread like this considering most people who have had sex dont feel the need to talk about it, esspecially on a internet forum.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6747|Houston, TX
Maybe it should be a poll?

I'd like to submit a "Yes, I am Pro-Sexual Intercourse" vote please.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6815

philbymaris wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

philbymaris2 wrote:

I think the girl I came in about a week ago would digress.
well good on ya...... i just thought it was strange that you started a post about "sexual intercourse", and in all honesty i thought only a virgin would start a thread like this considering most people who have had sex dont feel the need to talk about it, esspecially on a internet forum.
You cant say that everone thinks the same once they get a root. But, yeah...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard