aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6802
If you look at my stats - http://bf2s.com/player/48402752/ - you will see that my favourite weapon (the images in the top left of the stats screen) is the shotgun.  However, if you look more closely, I have used assault rifles for longer, got more kills, got a (marginally) better ratio and much higher accuracy.

So, how is the favourite weapon chosen?
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6763|Here
Just looks like it hasn't updated yet.  It goes by time played and those weapons are within 2 hours of each other. So there is a good chance that you just recently played more ass. rifles than shotguns.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6857|"Frisco"

That, and the "favorites" have had a wee bit of trouble updating as of late for some reason I haven't figured out yet...

(As is, it is just based on most used time.)
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6802
Ah, thanks Chuy and Jico.  It's been a few days now so that's why I was wondering.

Btw, thanks Chuy for the great site.  It's a testament to how good the site is that I hadn't thought of looking at BFHQ to see what EA thought my favourite weapon was.

Last edited by aardfrith (2006-01-04 20:48:40)

Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6701
does it show the same thing on BFHQ or its just the site, bc i heard that many people have the bug which the picture wont update
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6857|"Frisco"

Fixed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard