=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6784|Canader , eh?
hello...i have just installed BF2 on my new computer and tried to install patch v.1.12 but it says Patching Failed when i try to patch the game...what should i do?...do i need patch v.1.03 first?..if so please supply a link because i cant find any thing...all help is much appriciated
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6769|Nederland
i had this same prob a couple of months ago with the 1.02 pathc,, but i couldn't find anything either. i just waited for the next pathc (which was 1.03 then). and that patch installed itself fine. but as i sayd: unfortunately, i couldnt find a better solution. so wait for next pathc is the only option i think.
Daxmann
+0|6727|Denmark
Mabye you can find a manuel install to the 1.12 patch, som times the automatic install is fuck up.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6784|Canader , eh?
*bump*
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6754
First turn off any security software running(anti-virus/spyware), defrag ur hard drive. stop unnecessary background progs. then try to patch it again.  If that fails un-install and reinstall bf2. If you have sf then dont install it first just try to patch the regular bf2 first then install sf then repatch.
the next patch wont be out till june or something like that so waiting for the next one isnt really an option. and no u dont need to install all the other patches.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6784|Canader , eh?
*bump*
72Wolf-
+1|6731

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

*bump*
*bump* for you. 
EA sucks in the customer support/quality assurance areas.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6768
you only need to patch to 1.12
make sure AV is off as stated
beyond that
redownload and try try again

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard