silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6423|San Antonio, TX
I've been practicing TVing on SP, and been working on it on empty servers with a friend.  I think I'm ready to hop in on a live server to see how I do.  Honestly, if I suck and someone lands and asks me to get out, I probably will.

That being said... do you at least give a gunner a chance before you try to get rid of them?
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6627|Quebec city, Canada
Did you know that most of the attack helicopters IRL have both the gunner and the pilot possibilities in both seats ?. For example, in an Apache helicopter, the gunner could pilot the helicopter, in case the pilot faints or whatever. But most of the time (always), the gunner will sit in front and the pilot behind, to provide a better sight to the gunner. But in theory, it would be possible for the pilot to fire a tv rocket.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

i am totally sick of this 1 man flying shit, it wouldn't happen in real life switchin seats

or if you do switch seats the drop so quick you cant switch bak and fly off

this would all stop people taking me to the boarders and sayying hop out and then killing me just to 1 man fly

ohh does anyone want to help me kidnap CHAMPUSS cause he did that about 7 times to me yestarday

i think they should make a quick fix for this
PPL i present : 1 of the whiners who threw away our bunnyhopping , c4 chucking , noobtubing , claymore spamming (the only thing i agreed with) , and other things and moments that where so good.

now where is my happy meal with drumsticks
Executiator
+69|6422
This community is full of assholes...
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
If someone ask me to bail, i bail. After all he`s piloting the thing.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

I request you to let this topic die...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6532|Donnacona, Quebec
I'm sick of people whining because solo flying isn't realistic.

Do you really think the gunner in the gunner in the chopper clicks where he wants the missile to go with his mouse? It's all automatic ffs. A 5 year old could do it. Wait for the lock, push a button and boom, there goes your tank/aa/apc.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
lol, you guys should see me solo, never miss.. I'de rape the guy who made this topic. I also hate when you get noob pilots that don't know WTF they're doing, pisses me off. I especialy hate noobs that can't gun that's why I bring them out of bounds cause they're noobs and suck at gunning, easier to fly by myself, I live longer.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

I request you to let this topic die...
Not a bad idea...

See what i did there?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard