Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6802|UK
Heh cool I think i saw sealand on that programme where that dude from Leicester was creating his own country on BBC2 or something about a year ago.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6681|Brisbane, Australia

Good on em!
younggun
+28|6669
Great another country for us to invade!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6656|Washington, DC

I should make my own country and take over the world.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6717|Calgary

Hurricane wrote:

I should make my own country and take over the world.
Cool, sign me up 
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6506|Purdue
have fun buying it after they do rennovations for over 1mil.

www.sealand.gov wrote:

Recent news
After nearly 40 years of completely independent economic, social, political, and geographic independence in the North Sea the Principality in late June of 2006 suffered a devastating fire which has crippled its infrastructure significantly. In common with other island countries, our resources here are limited; the difficulties this disaster presents are compounded by the effects upon our population and industries.

A press release covering the incident and subsequent activities may be found in the official notices section <notices/pn03106.html>. Coverage of the damage and initial pictures may be seen [here] and the Principality is pleased to announce that it has contracted with Church and East Limited, a UK company, for the renovations and improvements following the disaster.

Church and East will be providing regular updates on renovations and other works on their web site section devoted to the Principality which may be accessed [here].

Knowing the loyalty shown by those across the globe who have supported the Principality, we have added a 'donation' option for persons who might wish to contribute to the reconstruction required. Preliminary estimates put the figure at approximately a million dollars. Any help which can be offered will be most appreciated by those of us who live here and those who hope some day to be able to visit and to share, however briefly, in our way of life.

Our thanks to all the help from around the globe which is making the work possible; it has been decided to add a 'Sealanders Wall of Fame' upon which all names of contributors will be engraved so that a permanent record of support world-wide can form a monument here for the many who support our country and its principles.
jcurts
+25|6391|Coventry, UK
What does it take to create your own country?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6528|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Sarrk wrote:

Good on em!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6676|Keyboard

jcurts wrote:

Lots of women and men to populate it . Y saludos paisano, también soy mexicano.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6742
Or they could just come to Taiwan We have no laws against Torrents
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jcurts
+25|6391|Coventry, UK
Its really amazing how far will someone go to be able to do things.

Yaocelotl wrote:

Lots of women and men to populate it tongue. Y saludos paisano, también soy mexicano.
Of course you need people, but what I mean was, who has to acknoledge you as a country or what organization gives you the status of a indipendent nation?

Saludos paisano, de que parte eres?

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Or they could just come to Taiwan wink We have no laws against Torrents tongue
Well, you guys are making BPUs now.
bobby177
+129|6499|Texas.. getting out asap
http://forum.buysealand.com/

Serious business

If it actually goes through I am moving there... honestly
jcurts
+25|6391|Coventry, UK

bobby177 wrote:

Serious business

Oh my god!!!!

Quick question, these guys ( Piratebay ) want to get their own country cause their leet site is prohibited in the US right ? Now, why do they have such a shitty forum? I mean, look at it, it seems that they unpacked the PHPBB2.0xx2 and started posting. Not even my forums look that crappy. (note, I'm not advertising ok )

If I ever have to face the situation that I need to buy a country, I would invest in a nice site/forum, or am I just delusional here?

Last edited by jcurts (2007-01-12 22:39:48)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6717|Devon, England
Finally!

Worlds first PCIe graphics card!

Shit, I meant Express Card graphics card, an external one for laptop users.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-01-13 00:59:07)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6464|King Of The Islands

jcurts wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

Serious business

Oh my god!!!!

Quick question, these guys ( Piratebay ) want to get their own country cause their leet site is prohibited in the US right ? Now, why do they have such a shitty forum? I mean, look at it, it seems that they unpacked the PHPBB2.0xx2 and started posting. Not even my forums look that crappy. (note, I'm not advertising ok )

If I ever have to face the situation that I need to buy a country, I would invest in a nice site/forum, or am I just delusional here?
So by your logic, you're only 'leet' if you stick a shitty theme on your forum? Nevermind all that bringing up the most notorious tracker in the world stuff, and evading it thanks to being in a country that has no copyright on software, oh and not following another country's laws (what a wacky place not obeying American law, everyone lives in the International States of America!).

@FFLink13:
WHAT?!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
FFLink
There is.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6802|UK

FFLink13 wrote:

Finally!

?
FFLink
There is.
Well you know how it's hard for laptops to have great and top of the line graphics cards, and upgrading is pretty awkward... Well anyway, they have finally made a thing that goes in the Express Port of your laptop that acts as a PCIe port, so you can put in a good graphics card

This is a definate buy for me...
psH
Banned
+217|6409|Sydney
WOW! they are gonna live on that tiny island? jesus, how will they get food and supplies without going through customs? if its technically a country? LOL i laugh if it got invaded....
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6698|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Pirate Bay

Ftw
autopilot
banned
+115|6374

I want to be a citizen.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6555|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

jcurts wrote:

Start and religion and claim it's your holy land
jcurts
+25|6391|Coventry, UK

Cheez wrote:

So by your logic, you're only 'leet' if you stick a shitty theme on your forum? Never mind all that bringing up the most notorious tracker in the world stuff, and evading it thanks to being in a country that has no copyright on software, oh and not following another country's laws (what a wacky place not obeying American law, everyone lives in the International States of America!).

@FFLink13:
WHAT?!
You got me wrong. What I mean is since they are the largest tracker in the world, why cant they put 10 minutes into making that forum look ok.

FFLIink13 wrote:

Finally!

We are talking about Piratebay, I dint know how this thread turned into the new external graphics topic.

TeamZephyr wrote:

Or in this case, start your tracker can claim its your holy island, lol.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6682|The View From The Afternoon
That would kick ass. I love those guys.

http://buysealand.com/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard