Green Jello
+47|6643|Reno, NV
I keep noticing guys up on the roofs at Central Camp in Camp Gibraltar. How are they doing this?

Put a spawn beacon near the edge and hope for a good spawn?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
Tres Posible, or maybe a APC jump?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Green Jello
+47|6643|Reno, NV

fatherted13 wrote:

or maybe a APC jump?
LMAO!! Have you even played the game?
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6565|An Hour North of Indy
most likely a spawn beacon or the could be EMPing their accipiter to get up there. There are no APCs on Camp Gibralter
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
erm...yes... you asked a question, i gave you a answer, i know in Conquest the apc pods cant travel as high, but there might be a point where the pods could reach
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Green Jello
+47|6643|Reno, NV

fatherted13 wrote:

erm...yes... you asked a question, i gave you a answer, i know in Conquest the apc pods cant travel as high, but there might be a point where the pods could reach
Uhh....CAMP GIBRALTAR. LOL
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
ahh ok, ive only got 22ish  hours, sorry for not knowing every vehicle on every map
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6544|Valhalla
Something to do with the Squad Leader drones and emp grenades? I have seen a vid for it somewere
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6518|Minnesota eh
Theres no APC on Camp Gibralter.......
Green Jello
+47|6643|Reno, NV

loonitic wrote:

Something to do with the Squad Leader drones and emp grenades? I have seen a vid for it somewere
Ok, I've seen that technique. Thanks.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
As ive now been told!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6565|An Hour North of Indy

Green Jello wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Make sure you have the accipiter or it wont work, as i have experienced
Zukabazuka
+23|6695
Squad becon is also possible, just turn around a lot and try to aim for the roof when you come down. Also place it near house so you can spawn on it
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

Green Jello wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Make sure you have the accipiter or it wont work, as i have experienced
Works fine with the recon drone, BTW theres a way to do it with the SSLB every time but I aint posting glitches on here.
sanho2
+4|6515
Works fine with the recon drone, BTW theres a way to do it with the SSLB every time but I aint posting glitches on here.
Because you don't know.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6601|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Ummm.. Just press S and swivel your mouse when you are podding.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

sanho2 wrote:

Because you don't know.
Were it not for the fact I practically live on those roofs you'd have an argument. Now go home child and stop trying to stir up trouble with the big boys.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6652|Sweden
I came up there for the first time yesterday, by accident. I used a squad leader beacon.

It's a really good place for defending, and the flag can be captured from the roof.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6608|Cheshire. UK

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

sanho2 wrote:

Because you don't know.
Were it not for the fact I practically live on those roofs you'd have an argument. Now go home child and stop trying to stir up trouble with the big boys.
Seconded...
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6826|Belgium
Uhm... Haven't you people ever played Camp Gibraltar with FF = OFF?
You can use 2-3 RDX Packs to blow yourself onto every roof there is, since the FF = OFF, the explosion doesn't hurt you, but the power of it shoots you up into the air, and if you learn how to aim your "RDX-jumps" as I call it, you can get onto every roof there is in Camp. Most of the time it isn't really much of an advantage since Camp has mostly really rapid gameplay once PAC has broken through the first line of defense.. So camping on rooftops isn't really usefull.. But if you want to try it: Time 2 Kill server = Gibraltar, Tunis, Cerbere mostly FF = OFF..
Not that it will be of any use, since Qetesh and I hunt everyone down who's on those darn rooftops, but hey, more kills for me! Lol
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6853|Reykjavík, Iceland.
You could get up on the crane in BF2 only using C4, put 3 on the ground BOOM, when you reach highest point in the air drop 2 more and detonate in the air and boom another boost.

Surely works on FF off servers in BF2142 too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard