switchbladezz
+48|6588
This term has started to be thrown around alot by all of the "badass" cal teams like hostile faction, the guys from conspiracy, and a few more medicore teams. Personally i find it hilarious that anyone would ever have it anywhere in their alias. to me, if i see someone with a baddie tag on or in their name i automatically assume that they are about 10-13 years old and have no friends.

what is your take on this new phrase?
LockerFish
+47|6676
Care to explain more for those dont' turn video games into a professional sport?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

I think it's worse than SBennetIII, supah, nitro92, and ColtsX.hackspiracy combined. Baddie. It's stupid if you ask me. Just use tried-and-true "nub", you don't see people cutting off their legs to be different do you? So don't use a stupid word to be different. Use a name like, idk,

Miscreant
Neer-do-weller (I have no idea how it's actually spelled)
Vile pig

etc
switchbladezz
+48|6588

LockerFish wrote:

Care to explain more for those dont' turn video games into a professional sport?
its a term that a bunch of little kids in TWL and CAL have been putting on theri names lately, becasue it makes them "badass" as explained to me by hostile faction.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6555|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Karnall
+8|6506|Hampshire, UK
I reckon we should get some 'goodies' to come and sort these 'baddies' out.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
I thought it had more to do with hackers...

Either way, much like the term "scrub" ladders players (more precisely the US ladders) have once again proved that the majority of them are 13 year olds with too much time and so little maturity.
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK
I find it funny when all these guys from CAL say 'Come to CAL and you will get WHIPPED DESTROYED etc..' I've played with people from Cal-m and most of them arent excellent, some of them are very good though but people talk about them like they are freaking gods and tehy second you enter Cal-m you become one.

no

Oh and the word scrub. no, if you use that term you are obviously too involved with BF2/under 13 years of age

Last edited by Simon (2007-01-12 13:37:42)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

ToXiC888 wrote:

uh, shut the fuck up baddie?

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp … eam+BADDIE
liek is dat da blazin.YOU KAY????
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s

Hurricane wrote:

ToXiC888 wrote:

uh, shut the fuck up baddie?

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp … eam+BADDIE
liek is dat da blazin.YOU KAY????
No, blazin.uk is terrible at everything but reviving ppl.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s

Simon wrote:

I find it funny when all these guys from CAL say 'Come to CAL and you will get WHIPPED DESTROYED etc..' I've played with people from Cal-m and most of them arent excellent, some of them are very good though but people talk about them like they are freaking gods and tehy second you enter Cal-m you become one.

no

Oh and the word scrub. no, if you use that term you are obviously too involved with BF2/under 13 years of age
Most are really good, but they dont necessarily need to talk so much shit.  But you also dont need to be talking CAL down if youve never played a competitive round of bf2.  Its about 10 times faster paced than pubs and you will get raped if you hesitate one bit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard