Jackabo
+127|6529|Dublin, Ireland
I don't think many now about it but it was a great game. It was make by lucasarts. I just bought it again to finish it. I haven't played it for like 8 years. Has anyone here completed it?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
I only had a playstation back then. or a sega megadrive. How old is that game again?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jackabo
like 8 years
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6546|London
Yup one of the best adventure games of all time, I was gutted when I realised it wouldn't run after I upgraded to XP . Shame about the controls though, they really, really sucked.
MagiCandy
+18|6625
flippin' heck yes i played it.

Probably the only adventure game i played all the way.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia
when i was like 7 (15 now) from what i remember is was kick ass, alass another forgotten classic
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Abandonware ftw.
Jackabo

Aries_37 wrote:

Yup one of the best adventure games of all time, I was gutted when I realised it wouldn't run after I upgraded to XP . Shame about the controls though, they really, really sucked.
I have XP and i play it no probs!
Umibozu_IT
+15|6618|Italy
yep played it. it came out on 1998 if i'm not mistaken.  the first adventure game i've ever played... i downloaded it some yrs ago but never played it again, i should reinstall it sooner or later
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6625|Teesside, UK
I've played it, wonderfull game.  Used to be addicted to point and click games in the mid to late 90's and played as many of the best ones I could get hold off and plenty of the shit ones

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard