kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
I saw last night we got a new SC. Great i thought, now maybe we have a player that has some sort of stats to prove they have played the damn game.

I was surprised to his weapon stats. While all his gun kills don't even equal 1000 his knife kills exceeds 13000, Not only that but its a good K : D that from all the time i have played conquest, isn't possible.
Is this Guy a K&P player and being rewarded for it? Has Dice changed their tune on these servers? I really don't get them, there are still two titan padder in the top 50, one being 2nd and has been there for a few weeks now....

One day we will get a deserving SC, i hope.....

I think...

I pray....

*edit

After a google search on him i saw BF2s already had a thread on him removed. My bad.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2007-01-10 18:24:41)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6620|Mhz

As far as I can see every SC so far has been a padder of some form or description.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
Supreme Commander?  Define please
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Supreme Commander?  Define please
erm.... the top rank in the game? whats to define?
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst
Dartboard, as countless people have said.  One freaking HUGE dartboard.

Seriously, they need to stop with the bullshit and tell us what qualifies some people for the top ranks as opposed to others; I'm a solid player with relatively high stats (yeah, flame me later, but it's true), and have yet to see two or three stars next to my General rank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard