Good41%41% - 54
Bad58%58% - 77
Total: 131
The Bartenders Son
+42|6664|online

DemonAlucard wrote:

The Bartenders Son wrote:

GOOOOOOOD!!!!!! GET THE JOB DONE AND COME HOME THE MORE HELP THE BETTER

IF YOU SAID NO!!!!!! !@#$!@#$!@ !@#$!@$#@ !@#$!@#$ YOU! for not supporting my men!!!!
why don't you start supporting them by going there yourself.
and besides, when i said no i meant it as no for the sake of the troops...it doesn't mean that i am not supporting them, it means that i don't support the idea that bush made.
Been There Done that!!!!!!!!!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

You fail to realize the enitre world had intelligence that indicated Saddam was a threat. If Saddam was not posturing himself to appear dangerous he would still be alive. Everyone had the same Intel in this matter http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/li … ll_toc.htm . So when you look at the facts, Saddam brought this on himself by deliberately appearing to be something we now know he wasn't.

God forbid we actually blame the Iraqi's for blowing themselves up as well.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-10 19:30:48)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6614|United States - Illinois

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Like in WWII?  Oh wait we got attacked anyways
Comparing this to WW2 is like me comparing Bush to Hitler.  Don't do it.
He is comparing the pacifist attitude in both situations.(Not the actual wars)
correct.

Last edited by Colfax (2007-01-10 19:30:48)

-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6507|Carlsbad, CA, USA

just toss a neutron on the whole shit hole and be done with it, no more problems, free oil, and less shit bags killing each other over a belief. the WHOLE WORLD PROFITS! and they lived happily, ever, never.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

GATOR591957 wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

GOOD because, then we can get the job done and hopefully be out by November of this year, we win
What makes you think this time will be different from the first two times troops were increased?
I say its good because I know the main reason what this troop increase is going to be used for.

But I also know I will probably be one of those 21k.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2007-01-10 19:33:15)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Like in WWII?  Oh wait we got attacked anyways
Who said I was a pacifist?  I believe in just retaliation, but I don't see the Iraq War as being part of that.  We attacked them, and we fucked up the reconstruction.  We're $400 billion in the hole -- it's time to leave.

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-01-10 19:32:47)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Who said I was a pacifist?  I believe in just retaliation, but I don't see the Iraq War as being part of that.  We attacked them, and we fucked up the reconstruction.  We're $400 billion in the hole -- it's time to leave.
No one did, I was explaining what he meant since you seemed to be confused. It was not like comparing Bush to Hitler at all.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

No one did, I was explaining what he meant since you seemed to be confused. It was not like comparing Bush to Hitler at all.
*nods*  Fair enough, but it remains that we've spent nearly a half trillion on this.  What have we accomplished?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

*nods*  Fair enough, but it remains that we've spent nearly a half trillion on this.  What have we accomplished?
No one denies the failures. That is why we have this "new strategy". I started this topic to get everyones opinion on it. Like everything else, time will tell. It's a large gamble to say the least.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
srog72
+12|6726|Michigan

Kmarion wrote:

srog72 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Okay, just for the record, defiine EXACTLY what made the war illegit.
no mission......we got saddam.........we really got him............so why are we there now.......911?  Iraq set off 911?
Current Mission= A self sustainable democratic Iraq . Next question.
That will take 20 years.....In 2004 we went to Sadr city and went searching for a group of men who went into a police station and killed all 30 of the officers who worked there........And you expect a self sustainable democratic Iraq?   I was at a Traffic control point and some bad guys shot 3 RPGs at us. We had a platoon of Iraqi soldiers with us.  When the rounds hit, only 7 of them stood their ground......the rest ran.......
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

srog72 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

srog72 wrote:

no mission......we got saddam.........we really got him............so why are we there now.......911?  Iraq set off 911?
That will take 20 years.....In 2004 we went to Sadr city and went searching for a group of men who went into a police station and killed all 30 of the officers who worked there........And you expect a self sustainable democratic Iraq?   I was at a Traffic control point and some bad guys shot 3 RPGs at us. We had a platoon of Iraqi soldiers with us.  When the rounds hit, only 7 of them stood their ground......the rest ran.......
It's not a matter of what I expect. You said no mission, I clarified.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6507|Carlsbad, CA, USA

thanks for the karma with no name, i don't care about the backlash, i can, have, and will, hold my own in any, and all, arguments these uninformed, CHILDREN choose. with the proper spelling, an idea some buffoons neglect.
DemonAlucard
+2|6444|Laredo,Texas USA
meh...for the troops sake again... i hope this ''new strategy'' pays off... i would prefer more air strikes than troops being there
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

Kmarion wrote:

You fail to realize the enitre world had intelligence that indicated Saddam was a threat. If Saddam was not posturing himself to appear dangerous he would still be alive. Everyone had the same Intel in this matter http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/li … ll_toc.htm . So when you look at the facts, Saddam brought this on himself by deliberately appearing to be something we now know he wasn't.

So Saddam went and played the big man, we fell for it and went in there head first. So why exaclty are we not leaving now we know this entire situation is completly wrong?

Iraq poses little to no threat to anyone but themselves, let them rule their own country their way. I love all the "they don't know our way of life we have to teach them" attitudes, next someone will be trying to force christianity on them or summin. Shouldn't it be we know nothing of THEIR way of life we should fuck off and let them have their own free will to make their own decisions through whatever processes they choose to use, violent or not? No? Why not exactly? Who are we to dictate what happens in a nother country? Who are we to decide what's right or wrong for them? The whole werstern attiude of us being better than them simply because they're different to us is so fucking retarded it's pathetic, we are not superior, our way of life is different and for us better, but it doesn't apply to them, democtratic goverments work here because we chose them, forcing a democracy on a nation is exactly the opposite of what democracy stands for.

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-01-10 19:44:23)

kushmaniac
+5|6347|west los cali

shadowkila wrote:

11sog_raider wrote:

i feel its a good idea, buti think 20,000 isnt enough
Hey heres a great fucking idea, why don't you or someone in you family join and head over to Iraq.or whereverthefuck.
lol arent u Canadian. lol u guys pulled out the second week sup with that?
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6614|United States - Illinois

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I was not referring to you as a pacifist i was referring to the American public being pacifists during WWII and staying out of it while Europe begged for help.  And we still got attacked.  So referring back to you post i quoted if we pull out and leave them be it will not only BLOW UP with violence but we will just be counting the days or months before we get attacked again and/or someone is calls for action to be taken in Iraq again.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA

Kmarion wrote:

srog72 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Okay, just for the record, defiine EXACTLY what made the war illegit.
Next question?  What if they don't want a democracy?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

So Saddam went and played the big man, we fell for it and went in there head first. So why exaclty are we not leaving now we know this entire situation is completly wrong?

Iraq poses little to no threat to anyone but themselves, let them rule their own country their way. I love all the "they don't know our way of life we have to teach them" attitudes, next someone will be trying to force christianity one them or summin. Shouldn't it be we know nothing of THEIR way of life we should fuck off and let them have their own free will to make their own decisions through whatever processes they choose to use, violent or not? No? Why not exactly? Who are we to dictate what happens in a nother country? Who are we to decide what's right or wrong for them? The whole werstern attiude of us being better than them simply because they're different to us is so fucking retarded it's pathetic, we are not superior, our way of life is different and for us better, but it doesn't apply to them, democtratic goverments work here because we chose them, forcing a democracy on a nation is exactly the opposite of democracy stands for.
You put so many different words in my mouth I dont know where to start. I am not a person who feels we should be there to impose our will on them if that is what you are trying to say.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

GOOD because, then we can get the job done and hopefully be out by November of this year, we win
What makes you think this time will be different from the first two times troops were increased?
I say its good because I know the main reason what this troop increase is going to be used for.

But I also know I will probably be one of those 21k.
Do tell, what will the troops be used for???
Marine_fighter77
+20|6326
"Good" , i support them and there job thats why there soldiers.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

srog72 wrote:

Next question?  What if they don't want a democracy?
I didn't say that it was a possibility. Again someone said there was not a mission, I clarified. This is not to say that it is not a flawed idea. People have a tough time not jumping to conclusions in these forums. If you look back a few post you can see I wrote you can not force someone to be successful.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
srog72
+12|6726|Michigan

Kmarion wrote:

srog72 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

It's not a matter of what I expect. You said no mission, I clarified.
thats not clarified.......thats like saying cut this tree down I am writing a book..........You cant make someone take charge of their country.......We are training the unwilling, meanwhile we patrol Iraq getting tagged....the general population are either neutral or LIKE us, but alot of people dont because attacks mostly happen when we come around......Saddam had that country under control because he was feared....the goverment in there now are afraid to go into the street..........If Bush strapped on an IBA, grabbed a M-4, kevlar and patrolled there would be a completely new strategy....
{C4C}Phoenix
+8|6335
Can't we just blow that whole place up and make one big sheet of glass??  I'm sure big oil can invent a drill bit that will cut through the glass to get all the oil out!!!
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6563|Lexington, Kentucky
Good    | 50% |    50% - 30
Bad     | 50% | 50% - 30
Total: 60

Heh...
Turquoise
O Canada

Colfax wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I was not referring to you as a pacifist i was referring to the American public being pacifists during WWII and staying out of it while Europe begged for help.  And we still got attacked.  So referring back to you post i quoted if we pull out and leave them be it will not only BLOW UP with violence but we will just be counting the days or months before we get attacked again and/or someone is calls for action to be taken in Iraq again.
Why are you so sure it will be from Iraq?  Pakistan is far more of a problem for us in the long run, as is Afghanistan.  Most extremists in Iraq are just interested in taking over Iraq, not attacking us.

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-01-10 19:53:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard