spikes14
+25|6395
so the question to the people who have a life is:

why the fuck do people mess up your posts with crap comments on how stupid the post is?

my opinion is because they spend too much time on their fucking pc playing battlefield 2, and waiting for

someone to make a spelling mistake on BF2S so they can have a go at them!

ass holes like that realy piss me off!

sorry for the language:P
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR

spikes14 wrote:

why the fuck do people mess up your posts with crap comments on how stupid the post is?

my opinion is because they spend too much time on their fucking pc playing battlefield 2, and waiting for

internets, serious buisness..
spikes14
+25|6395
i dont fucking care what bloody group its in, i choose i choose what group it goes in not you! either answer the fucking question or piss off!

Last edited by spikes14 (2007-01-10 11:40:09)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6449|Bradford UK
good post man. i feel the same way. its annoying the hell out of me to say we're all meant to be a community. its more like a fkn ghetto in here at times. +1 man.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6394|Indianapolis, IN

PoP wrote:

spikes14 wrote:

internets, serious buisness..
What he said ^^^^
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

spikes14 wrote:

Try using capitals at the start of each sentence. Then I'll answer your question.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6446

CameronPoe wrote:

spikes14 wrote:

Try using capitals at the start of each sentence. Then I'll answer your question.
We aint having an english lessons here...OH maybe we are!!!!
spikes14
+25|6395
this is exactly what i was talking about! i dont give a damn what you want me to do, if its capitals to the

whole bloody word. and if you didnt notice i did say to people who have a life and you ovi dont coz your

doing what i said was fucking annoying! why dont you turn the pc off and get a life!
Brasso
+1,549|6628

rabee2789b wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

spikes14 wrote:

We aint having an english lessons here...OH maybe we are!!!!
Quite possibly.

By the way, your post is really stupid, spikes14.  Just thought you should know.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North

spikes14 wrote:

why dont you turn the pc off and get a life!
interesting thing to say since you're getting so worked up here.

keep things where they should be and people wont bitch (as much) you cant please everyone so fuck 'em
tino275
+14|6610
I Agree.
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6646|United Kingdom
just a hint, CALM DOWN! (aimed at spikes)

Last edited by sgt.napalmcb (2007-01-10 11:48:18)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6762|mansfield

spikes14 wrote:

i dont fucking care what bloody group its in, i choose i choose what group it goes in not you! either answer the fucking question or piss off!
your a nob !!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK
They're jealous of my intelligence, sense of humour, and m4d sk1llz.

And would be jealous of my sexyness if I had posted in the relevant thread.
Jackabo
+127|6556|Dublin, Ireland
+1 people here are the biggest ass holes sometimes!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Just ignore them. For fuck sake. Who gives a shit if someone says you spelt something wrong, unless it's a ridiculously stupid mistake that makes no sense whatsoever (eg: d\rje93ru30afneaf'gnreio[fbakf;l) then people are just being annoying. Just ignore it. Why? Because you can't do anything about it. The sooner you realise that, the better it feels when you realise you can do shit about it in real life when it comes to annoying people in real life.
tiptopT
+72|6579|Scotland's Capital
hahaha i made wee wee!
brome
brap.
+244|6585|Accidental, TK

tiptopT wrote:

hahaha i made wee wee!
Congrats. I don't think I could have made a more useless post if I'd tried

Last edited by brome (2007-01-10 12:02:02)

Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6660|The Outer Circle

spikes14 wrote:

why dont you turn the pc off and get a life!
Your the one who is also sitting at a PC getting all rowdy!

Life? lol
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand
calm down, right now just ignore them i mean your being wound up by the contents of a small box with some letters in it that will ultimatly not affect the world at all.
personally i can't stand naff posts like hurricane2oo5's "your a nob" it is a pointless waste of internet,
but i can live with them if they make me smile and/or laugh, generally pointless posts if witty are acceptable, everything else should burn
nonexistentusmc
+26|6443|Queens, NYC
You'll never meet these people in your lifetime, not unless you set it up or they set it up to stalk each other, so if they don't give the right answers or close off your post then move in to the next forum available on the web. There's tons of them ranging from masturbating to fucking the animals. Up to you man, just look it up. I like this forum because I play this game, I also like F-16.net forums because I love that jet. I'm also registered in some USMC forums because I'm a Marine. All those forums help me out a ton in all my problems, just don't get stuck on one forum and then complain about the people there. We're all human and we have rights to do what we want to do(to an extent of course). I'm not taking sides, just reasoning for both you(spike) and the opposing team.
Entertayner
+826|6568

So... Aren't you being someone without a life by getting so worked up about this?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

good post man. i feel the same way. its annoying the hell out of me to say we're all meant to be a community. its more like a fkn ghetto in here at times. +1 man.
Hello.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK
Eh. I haunt multiple forums, but this place is amusing. So many opportunities to bait people, and an appreciative audience.
Some days posting here is like stand-up comedy.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio
F

A

I

L

BTW, like stated above; Internet, serious business.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard