stef10
+173|6490|Denmark
Yep!!!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Aha.

I hate Microsoft. I loathe them with all my heart and soul. Why did I go for a 360? Because it is the best of the lot.

Oh yeah? Rockstar said that there would be exclusive online content ONLY for the 360.
And guess what? It has already been SHOWN as fact that the 360 has BETTER GRAPHICS than the PS3.
I love sony Golgoj, I have the PS2 and 1, I play it all the time. But the fact is, this time, Sony got thrashed.
The PS3 online system has already been shown as being not as sophisticated and in-depth as the 360.
Played the Wii, what is so special about it? The action and shooter games fail in it.

And then, guess what? YOU go and compare Halo with Half-Life. Played both, completed both, played Episode 1, completed it. Do you think I am some kind of moron? Why would I come up with these sweeoping statements if I actually HADNT tried the game. Sheesh.

I don't care if you can add an extra vibrating dildo onto the PS3. For £200 more it really is not worth it.

Microsoft will charge you for add-ons? My whole package cost me £280 and I got 2 wireless controllers, headset, ethernet cable, 3 games, 3 months free of Xbox Live and the whole 360 premium. Please, use maths, what you say is bullshit. Actually, in 1 month they are releasing 30gb, 60gb and 100gb for the 360, so there you go, another fact that came out of your bum.

Halo and Half life are different games. You are comparing PC with Console. PC will probably always be better FPS for the simple reason it has a mouse. Another thing you don't know about is..... The 360 just released a Keyboard and mouse for FPS games if you want one.

I have also noted that Microsoft and their "help" are shit, so what? So is Sony and Nintendo. The bigger the company, the shitter the customer support.
stef10
+173|6490|Denmark

Zimmer wrote:

Aha.

I hate Microsoft. I loathe them with all my heart and soul. Why did I go for a 360? Because it is the best of the lot.

Oh yeah? Rockstar said that there would be exclusive online content ONLY for the 360.
And guess what? It has already been SHOWN as fact that the 360 has BETTER GRAPHICS than the PS3.
I love sony Golgoj, I have the PS2 and 1, I play it all the time. But the fact is, this time, Sony got thrashed.
The PS3 online system has already been shown as being not as sophisticated and in-depth as the 360.
Played the Wii, what is so special about it? The action and shooter games fail in it.

And then, guess what? YOU go and compare Halo with Half-Life. Played both, completed both, played Episode 1, completed it. Do you think I am some kind of moron? Why would I come up with these sweeoping statements if I actually HADNT tried the game. Sheesh.

I don't care if you can add an extra vibrating dildo onto the PS3. For £200 more it really is not worth it.

Microsoft will charge you for add-ons? My whole package cost me £280 and I got 2 wireless controllers, headset, ethernet cable, 3 games, 3 months free of Xbox Live and the whole 360 premium. Please, use maths, what you say is bullshit. Actually, in 1 month they are releasing 30gb, 60gb and 100gb for the 360, so there you go, another fact that came out of your bum.

Halo and Half life are different games. You are comparing PC with Console. PC will probably always be better FPS for the simple reason it has a mouse. Another thing you don't know about is..... The 360 just released a Keyboard and mouse for FPS games if you want one.

I have also noted that Microsoft and their "help" are shit, so what? So is Sony and Nintendo. The bigger the company, the shitter the customer support.
WTF. The graphics on the xbox360 have never been proved to be better that the graphics on the ps3.
Everybody say that the graphics card in the ps3 is much better. I thingk it is a 7900 512mb and the xbox360 was something woth 256. The ps3 is better. The cell is too powerfull with 7 gpus.

Last edited by stef10 (2007-01-10 11:25:15)

zero_x830
+5|6433|Netherlands
have you even read through the link of forums stef gave?
like 40-50 people talk about on the forums and that just 1 freaking topic, i think lots of more people have this problem but are not talking about and jsut read it and just search for info they need and go call MS and since xbox 360 has been sold relative good  it think a huge number of people is very anoyed now because they wasted  money on games the break.. and wtf is with the halo and half life thing? i said nothing about games or so except last part with the "and/or Games" and then still they both good games..

or wasn't that meant against me? but against stef?

then still , everything i said there was info i found on the xbox site forum, and i made it fast so no detailed info, no copies, no quotes... and how must i put maths in there?? like: 1 broken xbox360 + 1 broken xbox360 = 2 broken xbox360?

or you mean that i should say that like ten thousands of people have problems with xbox 360 and that i should calculate how much % that is of the total gaming humanity on this planet?

Last edited by zero_x830 (2007-01-10 11:29:52)

Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6654|Nova Scotia

stef10 wrote:

Well, I just been at the R6 forums to see what they say about the game. When I read the different topics about R6 to Xbox 360, I saw that many people are experiencing a very serious problem with the Xbox 360.

Link to R6 topic.

Link to Xbox forum.

There may occur a error with the last link. Go to about half down on the upper link and you find the link to
the forum.

So maybe you should reconsider about buying a Xbox 360
Hey Stef, only one person is complaining on the R6 forums about the disc crack, and the link you provided (didn't search the Xbox forums) is complaints from a year ago (first gen consoles). Did you crack your disc?  You might be overreacting.

EDIT:  there are more recent posts in the xbox forum so it isn't all first gen consoles, my bad.

I'm waiting for Gran Turismo 5 and FF13.  Hopefully the PS3 is a little cheaper by then, seeing as GT is always delayed anyway.

Last edited by Rygar (2007-01-10 11:29:04)

stef10
+173|6490|Denmark
I do not have a xbox 360. Okay I am sorry about that link. Should Have looked at the date. I just presumed that the other guy had check on it.
zero_x830
+5|6433|Netherlands
ye but still like the last 2 pages come from 1-2 months ago (this message conversation maybe very fast but that just because im bit... less happy then i was before because i then get angry because i think then that he/she is talking about the worst thing he/she could be talking about or like not reading those messages.. and maybe there are still people that need help with that problem because they have a old type but they are gonna be with a bad console and broken games for ever now.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6404|Indianapolis, IN
That's a lot of power in that little box, without adequate cooling shit's gonna fry.
zero_x830
+5|6433|Netherlands
zimmer can you plz gimme a exact date of when MS released the second type then, i would appreciate that.

i would als preferable spend my money on a better piece of hardware for my pc...
and if you think there is no teamplay things and stuff like on a console, join clans ..... somtimes works and else ehm.. go to lan parties or host 1 somtime for just some of your friends, and stuff like that.
but anyways Comp owns console (but that what i think ofc )

Last edited by zero_x830 (2007-01-10 11:44:49)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6397|New York
how'd this turn into a console flame war?

oh well, i'll add a little more to it. you are correct, 360 2nd gen games do look better then ps3 first gen games. but i'd rather compare game generations to one another to see who really has the best graphics, rather than not.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
zero_x830
+5|6433|Netherlands
this is ownage distraction from my homework

Last edited by zero_x830 (2007-01-10 11:45:46)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

zero_x830 wrote:

this is ownage distraction from my homework
Yeah, BF2S + V for Vendetta has let me procrastinate from studying for.. 6 hours now.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

stef10 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Aha.

WTF. The graphics on the xbox360 have never been proved to be better that the graphics on the ps3.
Everybody say that the graphics card in the ps3 is much better. I thingk it is a 7900 512mb and the xbox360 was something woth 256. The ps3 is better. The cell is too powerfull with 7 gpus.
DO YOU NEED ANYMORE EVIDENCE?
zero_x830
+5|6433|Netherlands
lol, still gotta download that... bit late , but better late then never
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Also, just take a look at the shadow rendering. The PS3 fails at it.
stef10
+173|6490|Denmark

Zimmer wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Aha.

Ha. The graphics were only better because the makers of the ps3 title did not use the advantages the ps3 had. xbox360 s4ckzz.
zero_x830
+5|6433|Netherlands
and xbox 360 looks more realistic, but PS3 look more colour full and more attracting
stef10
+173|6490|Denmark
Look here. If we compare the graphics card of the xbox360 and the ps3. The ps3 wins.
The graphics in this case was just better on the xbox360, because the developers did not take the clear advantages the ps3 has.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

stef10 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Ha. The graphics were only better because the makers of the ps3 title did not use the advantages the ps3 had. xbox360 s4ckzz.
You see? Now you sink down the the level that your only comment is " the xbox 360 sucks"
You were proven wrong. Live with it.
Every game tested on the ps3 and xbox, the xbox was proven to have quite a bit higher framerates.
"Did not use the advantages the PS3 had" and what, my dear sir, are they?
Yes I will admit that the PS3 has not shown its full potential and most first generation games are still to come. But this already shows that the 360 is steamin' ahead.
The PS3 has a lot of catching up to do.
Lost-Soul
+26|6517

Zimmer wrote:

Incorrect.
Microsoft has just released the second version of the Xbox 360, fixing every problem that was caused in the first one.
Simple answer to why this is happening. Bad manufacturing and design.
The new one is faster, quieter, and will last longer.
But it is a bummer I got the one before this 2nd version.
How do you know if you got a 2nd version
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Craig1998 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Incorrect.
Microsoft has just released the second version of the Xbox 360, fixing every problem that was caused in the first one.
It is called another thing, and it would tell you. But I don't have one. I got it around 10 days before the release of the second one.
Lost-Soul
+26|6517

Zimmer wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Incorrect.
It is called another thing, and it would tell you. But I don't have one. I got it around 10 days before the release of the second one.
Oh OK...when you get yours. Got mine 2 weeks ago
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6397|New York
repost:

we are comparing 2nd gen 360 games vs. 1st gen ps3 games. the 360 should come out on top.

let's compare ps3 2nd gen games in a year to the 2nd gen 360 games that are out now and see who comes out on top.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK

Zimmer wrote:

Aha.

lol PS1 yes Playstation 1 had a mouse and keyboard. I think microcrap is a bit behind the times. Btw the Xbox hasnt been proven to have better graphics. That is utter bullshit. They have equal graphics at the moment and developers have admitted to tapping into only about 20% of the power of the PS3. Im not getting any of these consoles. But seriously get ur facts straight.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

heggs wrote:

repost:

we are comparing 2nd gen 360 games vs. 1st gen ps3 games. the 360 should come out on top.

let's compare ps3 2nd gen games in a year to the 2nd gen 360 games that are out now and see who comes out on top.
It has already been said that they will be on par. With pretty much everything. Honest.
The PS3 might have some better HDR, but the Xbox will replace the loss of that with better shadow rendering. And so will go on, the battle of graphics, in an endless loop.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard