Antioch93x
+0|6690
UHHHHG Does anyone have the problem with people just whoring that F2000 GL on you??!! I got nailed by those like every freaking 20 seconds!!! Whats with the GL Whorage all of a sudden??? It has never been this crazy GL-Fest before SF came out!!!

-.- UHG Anyone else feel meh?
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6724|New Hampshire
Nope - don't feel ya.

G36E > F2000.  GL whorage is about the same.  If you want one so bad, kill someone?  Or use armor?  GLs don't do very much damage against a tank.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6726|Twente, The Netherlands
Well, I also get very iritated when I get killed by the same gp30/m203/f2000gl dude all the time, but there's plenty you can do about it.

1. Grab the assault kit yourself and whore them before they do you
2. Go commander and throw artillery on their sorry asses
3. Get in a tank and blow them into pieces
4. Leave the server and join another one

Last edited by Dr_3V|L (2006-01-03 02:09:30)

PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6728
We all know MG36 > All! ALL I SAY!

*curls into a ball and chants* MG36! MG36! MG36!

Anyways, I see GP-30 more then anything else. The tube whores seem to be as plentiful with the F2000 as before. Only reason to use the F2000 over the standard GL is the flashbangs.  Some people just need an "I Win!" button, and planes aren't always availible.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6744|Malaga, España
''We all know MG36 > All! ALL I SAY!''

Give me A Breadknife and i cut these motherfuckers in pieces
No need for a Gun to kill those Noobism-GL-Only-Assholes
xaven
+25|6734|Berlin

TehSeraphim wrote:

Nope - don't feel ya.

G36E > F2000.  GL whorage is about the same.  If you want one so bad, kill someone?  Or use armor?  GLs don't do very much damage against a tank.
i could force you to get out of a tank with 4 nades =)

but I also feel pissed about noobtubers. yesterday i got a whole clansquad doing it (maybe they thought there is an expert noobtubing badge).

Last edited by xaven (2006-01-03 04:47:55)

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6759|Brixham, UK
My view on the assault rifle:

G36E > AK101 > AK47 > F2000 > M16

F2000 doesn't really work for me. I love the power of the AKs, and the accuracy of the G36E.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6735|In a van down by the river
The F2000 is pretty accurate if you know how to use it.  Although I don't use the Assault kit much because it doesn't offer anything like medic bags or ammo packs or the ability to wrench my tank.
Antioch93x
+0|6690

TehSeraphim wrote:

Nope - don't feel ya.

well I do have a F2000 but I still get GL'd like 24/7 even with the F2000GL
topal63
. . .
+533|6719
I think that: whatever it is that I don't like you should not be able to do it.

Therefore from now on:
1.) Commanders are not allowed to artillery me.
2.) Tanks can no longer shoot at me (MG or cannon).
3.) APC’s cannot shoot me.
4.) Planes cannot drop bombs on me (or use the MG).
5.) Choppers cannot fire missiles at me (or use the MG).
6.) Gunners cannot use machine guns against me.
7.) You cannot throw hand grenades at me.
8.) You cannot launch grenades at me.
9.) You cannot snipe me.
10.) You cannot C4 me.
And
11.) I don’t like being shot with a pistol - so you can’t do that either

So your only honorable options are: the knife or shock paddles - you may knife or shock-paddle me - if you can.

But of course I can do 1-11 to you, because I like those things.

Note: You are not allowed to fire any missiles of any kind at me either - and thanks in advance for your cooperation in making BF2 more enjoyable and easy for me.

Last edited by topal63 (2006-01-03 12:57:36)

StickyBombs
+8|6758|Sacramento, CA (USA)
I don't think there is anything wrong with using a Grenad launcher...if you are stupid enough to run out in the middle of battle and a GL guys see's you and caps ur ass I don't see anything wrong with that...As I like to say Fight fire with Fire!!!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6772|Atlanta, GA USA

DUFFKING wrote:

F2000 doesn't really work for me. I love the power of the AKs, and the accuracy of the G36E.
You forgot the G3.  IMO:
G36E > G3 > AK101 > AK47 > F2000 > M16
I think the G3 kicks ass.  I never played assault before unlocking that gun.  Now I love it!  Too bad it doesn't have a bigger clip, though...
prettybird
+10|6725

topal63 wrote:

I think that: whatever it is that I don't like you should not be able to do it.

Therefore from now on:
1.) Commanders are not allowed to artillery me.
2.) Tanks can no longer shoot at me (MG or cannon).
3.) APC’s cannot shoot me.
4.) Planes cannot drop bombs on me (or use the MG).
5.) Choppers cannot fire missiles at me (or use the MG).
6.) Gunners cannot use machine guns against me.
7.) You cannot throw hand grenades at me.
8.) You cannot launch grenades at me.
9.) You cannot snipe me.
10.) You cannot C4 me.
And
11.) I don’t like being shot with a pistol - so you can’t do that either

So your only honorable options are: the knife or shock paddles - you may knife or shock-paddle me - if you can.

But of course I can do 1-11 to you, because I like those things.

Note: You are not allowed to fire any missiles of any kind at me either - and thanks in advance for your cooperation in making BF2 more enjoyable and easy for me.
lmao.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6759|Brixham, UK

atlvolunteer wrote:

DUFFKING wrote:

You forgot the G3.  IMO:
I think the G3 kicks ass.  I never played assault before unlocking that gun.  Now I love it!  Too bad it doesn't have a bigger clip, though...
Oops, forgot the G3. I like it on the SF maps where there are no GLs. Otherwise, I prefer the option of a larger clip and a grenade launcher. No launchers, fine, I want as much power as I can get.
banndontv
+-1|6748
i like the F2k.  I never go assault, but i got revived once from my own kit and came out of it with the 2k.  I must say, as a G36E user, the F2k is pretty damned good.  Its too bad it has that GL attachment, because it would be a great weapon for say, engineer or AT
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6741|Vermont
It does seem like the noob toobage has been worse lately but it's probably the same.  All EA needs to is give it an arming distance of 12-15 meters or something like that.  I don't mind getting noob toobed from a respectable distance, but when I round a corner and some guy shoots me from 8 feet away it is a bit grating.  People say that the real arming distance on an M203 is 25 meters or something like that but I would be happy with 15 meters because distances in Battliefield are never really that far.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
I don't think most of the Tubers realise that their gun shoots bullets as well.

I think that if they Accidentaly Switched to the main part of there gun and fired bullets instead, they would drop their guns and run screaming from them.

The sad truth is that it seems alot of the assault gun user run round with the GL ready, in stead of Switching to it when needed.

https://sig.nsvr.info/000000/FFC525/FFFFFF/4/45958845.gif
Fschwang
+10|6713|Isle of Man, next to England.
I have to disagree. I've noticed that the G36E seems to be getting used a lot. Not that I have a problem with it. More DAO meat for me. Provided everyone else suddenly gets major lag and/or gets their head flushed down a toilet when I'm around.
tor11
Grunt
+18|6761|Os , Norway

atlvolunteer wrote:

DUFFKING wrote:

You forgot the G3.  IMO:
I was issued with this weapon in the army, its 4.5kg with full mag. anny bigger mag makes it too heavy too use. its standard 7.2 nato ammo. it has enough fire power as is , it think in BF2 its not near power full enough as i real! try too aim somthing that is feks 5.5kg bigger mag. use the support gun instead, u will hitt somthing besides the ground! But i agree it the best assoult weapon!
Rampage74
+0|6690|Reykjavik, Iceland
People really piss me off when they use the F2000GL as a primary weapon, even in CQB! They jump, nade, and if you arnt dead, finish you off with spray and pray. What's an Ak-74 user like me to do against this cheap tactic!?!? Personally i dont like the F2000/GL and people that use it.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6765|mansfield
well  !!!! when i go onto the battlefield i make sure my f2000 is full of grenades. i love to kill people with this fucker.

one shot one kill.
Rampage74
+0|6690|Reykjavik, Iceland
Exactly, one shot one kill, cheap, very little skill required.

EA, in order to be some-what realistic, should have coded the real arming system of the grenades. In real life, the grenade arms itself after a certain number of revolutions, or about 10m. If EA did this, i dont think this problem would be as big as it is now.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

... Yes thanks for making this thread like the 1 billion other "I hate GL wh0re treads there are out there'.

May I direct you to this site:

www.getalife.com
xbw_shane
+-1|6848|Australia
well i use my F2000 all the time since unlocking it in Special Forces, and i use it alot on the vanilla maps as well. and until EA take out the ability to use SF weapons on vanilla servers i will continue to do so. (which i think is something that they should do)

i will also use the GL and any other tools at my disposal to see my squad beat down any opposition. if some bitch cries poor about the grenade launcher and abuses me as a 'noob toob user' then so be it, i don't really care what anyone else thinks and i'll play the game with the tools and weapons that are available, if those options change then i'll adjust my strategy..

at least im not some pussy commander hiding somewhere constantly artillerying the carrier or in an F15 bomb spamming the uncappable base or ground troops like a chicken shit.

every fps game has issues such as this. unfortunately BF2 has plenty of them. from the F15/bomb spammers, the C4 chuckers, grenade launcher bunny hoppers to the cheap shit commanders that drop artillery on uncappable bases, BF2 has it all. unfortunately these problems only arise from when people in great quantities play the game for extended periods of time. none of these sorts of problems would have been realised during testing.

so many people bitch about this game, it's funny
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6756

Waaaaah! STFU about the fsking grenade launchers. As said previously in the 5 billion other GL-bitch threads, there are plenty of ways to avoid a GL. So follow them. And please search. Your soul with thank you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard