Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Perhaps have them on large maps. I always remember having loads of fun flying those in BF1942 and DC. Your thoughts?
wonkey20
+18|6708
ya I agree those were the best I think their should be 1 that would be amazing
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
It is just fun flying around a huge plane loaded with people. (TK heaven lol)
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

sounds fun...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ivan DOlvich
+0|6690
Would be great
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
maybe someone will make a mod that includes it. Because in reality a slow moving large plane would be like shooting fish in a barrel for piolets of fighter planes and helos.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-01-02 08:43:23)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
That'd be great.  It could be a mobile spawn point just like in 1942 Secret Weapons.  It would have a large bay door where paratroopers could bail out, and any jets or copters flying near it would get repaired and stocked up on ammo.  Maybe in another patch, maybe in an expansion.  You never know.  Oh and I don't know what kind of anti missile system the big planes are equipped with but maybe have some extra flares and other stuff?  Lots of armor too of course

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-01-02 19:01:10)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
sound sweet
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
Spearhead there was a aircraft in desert combat that allowed you to spawn in for the Americans.

Also superior bf2 is making a mod exactly like dc here: http://desert-conflict.org/
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6699|Chch, New Zealand
Man having a transport plane would be awsome. I agree with everything Spearhead says lol. Good call
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
ah I see.  Never played BF1942 DC mod.  Maybe I'll install it and check it out.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
where can i get it ???
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6771|Atlanta, GA USA
Sounds cool.
How 'bout an AC130   You think people complain about Blackhawks!  LOL that would be cool.  Big ass plane flying in a circle dealing destruction on all below!
howler_27
+90|6686
Better yet, the Tilt-Rotor Osprey.  Fly, Hover, mass loads.  Sweet transport, and a target full of troops.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6709|Wilmington, DE, US

howler_27 wrote:

Better yet, the Tilt-Rotor Osprey.  Fly, Hover, mass loads.  Sweet transport, and a target full of troops.
And don't forget the mandatory crashes!
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
is that battlefield 1942 or is it a mod??? and if it is a mod where can i download it
howler_27
+90|6686
And don't forget the mandatory crashes!

No bobut.
bigelectricat
+3|6691
i was wondering why the hind helicopter cannot carry troops in this game. it can in real life. hmm...
bigelectricat
+3|6691
the hercules would be nice to have in the special forces maps at night. everybody can spawn in the cargo hold and parachute out.

i dont think it needs to be piloted. they can just make it fly auto in a circular flight path over the whole map. let it be the only base that cannot be captured.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
desertcombat is a mod for 1942 and you can dl it at http://www.desertcombat.com/ and there is dcx = desertcombat extended just dc with some new maps and alot more vehicles .. personally i dont see a reason to go back but if you just want to check out some different stuff theres alot of stuff that should have been in bf2 in there

dice hired half of the dc team so bf2 is kinda desertcombat 2 ^^

and i remeber people landing the dc130 at the airstrip and spawnraping the shit out of you ..i tried to get good at the scud and mortars but i just couldnt get the aiming system so i gave up
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6709|Wilmington, DE, US
my favorite part of the AC-130 was crashing it into the enemy hangar on Gazala. Good times. Damn, Gazala was a great map.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard