Leafgreen
+0|6743
Always hated rammers in the air, but sometimes it happens.  It's universally hated and the people that do it bashed on.

Yet doing it with a jeep, tank, helo vs ground units is fine and applauded.  'Hey, I can ram my c4 jeep into your fully loaded hummer!  I rock!'

????
[MC]RG-Conan
+0|6762|Ventura, CA
Nope. EA did a fantastic job making this game. Sure there are a fwe glitches, but allowing players to drive vehicles into others for kills is not only realistic, but fun.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas

[MC]RG-Conan wrote:

Nope. EA did a fantastic job making this game. Sure there are a fwe glitches, but allowing players to drive vehicles into others for kills is not only realistic, but fun.
Please pull EA's dick out of your mouth.

Thanks
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6746|England
Jihaaaaaaaaaaaaad-jeeping does rock!
Its slightly more frowned upon in the air I think because its a waste of a heli/plane.
Prime example being Blackhawk rocking on Mashtuur and instead of Mec doing the same (sure  the guns arent as much fun but you can still use it as valuable transport) some turd jumps in the MEC chopper, takes off on his own and crashes into the blackhawk leaving his team mates behind while USMC are capping all the flags.
I also think there is a bit more respect between players in the air, on the ground anything goes...as it should be.
Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6847|Scotland!
see, i've NEVER put C4 onto the front of a jeep and went a-killin.

yet I have been flying, shooting at a helicopter... missing.
seeing it's got 5 people in it.
Shouting "FUCK IT"
fly into it
5 kills
1 death
1 TK if you're unlucky.

So yeah,  <3 ramming.  If you're dead, you're dead.  What different is it if you've been missiled, bombed or rammed?
Seth Infinite
+3|6745|Houston, The Republic of Texas
just out of curiosity, what does ramming do for your stats like suicides, deaths and team scores?
[chu^2]sysfailur
+0|6707
Puttin c4 on the tires is funny... they roll around when you're driving lol

On a side note, the ONLY time I've done jihad jeeping was to get my basic explosives
RasorX
+17|6749|Indianapolis
I completely dont understand ramming a blackhawk.  Well maybe i do, it's for noob pilots.  With the guns on any jet i can blow up any transport helo doing any aerial manuvers on 1-2 passes.  I get all the kills and i get to stay in my jet.  Not having to deal with all the retards camping and TKing for a jet is just too much a pain in the ass to willingly give up my jet for something easily accomplished with a little skill.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6707
i consider ramming to be the only effective anti-blackhawk weapon on mashtuur. Usually, if i make it to the chopper first, ill go and drop everyone off at the US flags, usually backyard and south gas station, and then ill go take the blackhawk out. works wonders i tell you.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6747|Vermont

wooly-back-jack wrote:

...some turd jumps in the MEC chopper, takes off on his own and crashes into the blackhawk...
And I will congratulate him for killing those sons of bitches
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

Skruples wrote:

i consider ramming to be the only effective anti-blackhawk weapon on mashtuur. Usually, if i make it to the chopper first, ill go and drop everyone off at the US flags, usually backyard and south gas station, and then ill go take the blackhawk out. works wonders i tell you.
Ever heard of throwing c4 out of the mec chopper? Take the blackhawk down 1 time, then just permanently fly over their helipad, c4 it and it will never go up again

Ramming is cheap, but well. Who cares?
Munky
+0|6695
il only jeep ram when theres no other option to remove a tank from a base. if theres a jeep laying beside me and im spec ops and i see a tank rolling up. fuck it.

as for air ramming, iv never done it on purpose, but somtimes il hit a blackhawk that im shooting at.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6707
cheap, but effective. besides which throwing c4 on the helicopter requires 2 people working together, and most of the time i can barely get the crew to SHOOT at the blackhawk, let alone do anything as complex as c4 it in midair.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6747|Vermont

RasorX wrote:

I completely dont understand ramming a blackhawk.  Well maybe i do, it's for noob pilots.  With the guns on any jet i can blow up any transport helo doing any aerial manuvers on 1-2 passes.  I get all the kills and i get to stay in my jet.  Not having to deal with all the retards camping and TKing for a jet is just too much a pain in the ass to willingly give up my jet for something easily accomplished with a little skill.
And what jet do you plan on flying on Mashtuur fucktard?

Last edited by BiRdMaN829 (2006-01-03 22:45:29)

Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

Skruples wrote:

cheap, but effective. besides which throwing c4 on the helicopter requires 2 people working together, and most of the time i can barely get the crew to SHOOT at the blackhawk, let alone do anything as complex as c4 it in midair.
Well i often experience that they are too enthusiastic and accidently blow themselves and our whole chopper up lol

But that's another story...

People on 24/7 mashtuur servers will mostly know what to do with the Mi-17.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6795|Singapore

He plans on flying his own transport plane and shooting his mouth off at the blackhawk. Geez by ALL MEANS RAM. RAMMING = YOU go down, HE goes down, ALL'S fair now get your asses back to the spawn point and camp for the vehicle again.

Like any self respecting jet pilot would ram something for that puny 5 kills he could get in a few passes and have to go through the entire fiasco at the runway again. Geez.

But what galls me is running into wreckage. Like taking out the blackhawk with a nice clean strafe then running smack into its burning wreck.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727
Btw: If you ram a full blackhawk the driver/gunner of the blackhawk may get TKs for his whole crew. Everyone should be fair enough to consider this when he tries to ram a blackhawk.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6750
I dont mind ramming if you dont kill yourself in the process, if u do, then youre just an idiot.  I occasionally do this in jeeps against armor.  I dont think its cool to ram in planes, but I dont think its awful to ram a blackhawk with a MEC chopper either simply because sometimes thats the only thing you can do to take a BH out.  I guess I'm split on this issue.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard