acidkiller187
+123|6630
God is real, Death is real, and if you kill yourself you go to "HELL"  Plain and simple.

As for people who don't believe in GOD, Heaven has a home for you to
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

hmmm, what if he just went to meet some under age girl. i suppose that would make the news too.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
ElGordo
+1|6514
i'd rather die than commit suicide
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6709|England. Stoke
Please read the posts before you start posting shitty comments...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

My friend committed suicide. That sucked.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Entertayner
+826|6571

Why the hell didn't he just tell us in the first post, it would save a lot of bother and mystreriousness.. And anyway, good luck to you hyper, live your life to the full and do everything you ever wanted to do.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

King_County_Downy wrote:

My friend committed suicide. That sucked.
yea there is a difference downy, i think this kid is just an attention whore.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
I don't think people are reading this post at all...

He has Cancer! He's not going to kill himself! Drop the suicide comments and show some respect.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-01-09 09:09:40)

XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6658|South West England

FFLink13 wrote:

He has Cancer! He's not going to kill himself! Drop the suicide comments and show some respect.
Quite Right

Granted the OP was a little Cryptic but ease up and read people

My condolences on your unfortunate News however and i'm sorry for the negative feedback here
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

downy [hugs] hyper

I'm sad now.

Hyper, can you still play BF2? Lets hook up brotha.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6452|UK
Do everything that you can that you ever wanted to do and set wrongs right.

Most importantly enjoy every last second if its possible ... and I'm really sorry no one should have to deal with the advanced knowledge of their own fate. Much peace and love to you Hyper ill be thinking about you.

Last edited by Recoil555 (2007-01-09 10:41:40)

Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
cya
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6422|San Antonio, TX
Sorry to hear that man...  Hope life has been good, and the remainder of it is full of great memories/moments.

Reminds me why I donate platelets... I like to think I'm giving someone a little more time/hope.
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
Can I have your account?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

cablecopulate wrote:

Can I have your account?
That has got to be the best reply yet
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

You have to get the book of 100 things to do before you die, and do ALL OF THEM. Then you will see you have a true meaning in life.
Although, I doubt you can fly to the moon.

Enjoy the time you have as much as possible, I know I would. If there is a special girl out there, just go ask her out. After all, what is the worse thing that can happen.

We will always remember you in bf2s.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6631|USA
Hyper,

I Never really knew you, but i wish you the best.  I am really sad to hear about that.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Hyper

If you do indeed have cancer (I don't find it hard to believe), then I'm sorry. You might not know me (though I told you in a KM (Karma message)) but I kinda know you. You've always been a funny guy. Somewhat cocky at times but nevertheless entertaining. Good ol' DS and what not, lol. I hope you can pull through this alright.

Cheers
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
Goddamnit, this is why I hate the majority of people in the world.

First off, the first post should have read:

Hyper wrote:

it will come to light soon enough
i just wanted to say thank you for being here and letting me enjoy your company
take care guys
ill see ya on the other side

BTW, I kinda have a case of  fucking terminal cancer.  Discuss.
Sorry you got cancer and everything, but at least tell us why you are about to die instead of making everyone think you're about to off yourself.

Then..

ikillyou9090 wrote:

hey idiots, i know hyper IRL and he recently found out he has terminal cancer so you should all go sit down and suck your own cocks because thats all your good at anyways.
MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE POINTED THAT TINY FACT OUT TO BEGIN WITH, ASSCLOWN.

"Ohh lordy lordy, my friends dying, this is the excuse I've been waiting for to be a complete douchecanoe on an internet forum!!" 

FFLink13 wrote:

They are reading it.  They are reading the first two pages where everyone thought he was about to suicide himself.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England

Cougar wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

They are reading it.  They are reading the first two pages where everyone thought he was about to suicide himself.
Everyone stupid.

If he was on about killing himself he would have sounded waay more depressed, unless he believed he was about to sacrifice himself to a "greater good".

Which, By the way, I sincerely doubt.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-01-09 15:15:06)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

FFLink13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Everyone stupid.

If he was on about killing himself he would have sounded waay more depressed, unless he believed he was about to sacrifice himself to a "greater good".

Which, By the way, I sincerely doubt.
You make it sound like there are even more hardcore ways of sounding depressed in a 4 line post with 30 words.

Either way, I don't care.  Everyone is dying, everyone is going to die.  This kid is just dying a bit faster than the rest of us.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Sounded like suicide to me.
Also Hyper sent me a PM saying that he was about to "do [him]self". That REALLY sounds like suicide rather than Cancer.

Regardless, Hyper, hang in there, live your life to the full etc, and I wish you all the best.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Skorpy-chan
+127|6345|Twyford, UK
You're not committing suicide, but didn't feel like mentioning you had terminal cancer?

Stop being an attention whore and go out properly. Go out and get drunk, bone some hookers, that sorta thing. Don't just sit there feeling sorry for yourself.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6562|Here.
Bl2u.

If you're bs'ing, which has been done before, may your perm-ban be long and prosperous.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6635|South Jersey
I thought it was another "I'm leaving BF2S blah blah whiny bs" thread.  I could be wrong.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard