Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6821
My worst ememy used to be {DsM}SongofWar[BoC] killed me 10 times.
The other night playing Leviathan PF-CleavageSweat (14) and I kept killing eachother as neither of us would give up the sub pens.
He is now my worst ememy (and Favorite Victim:) ) with 15 kills but {DsM}SongofWar[BoC] does not show up any more (ie. in More Enemies section) even though he has killed me more than others in my More Enemies section.
Whats up with that?
Shouldn't {DsM}SongofWar[BoC] be moved into the More Enemies section?

Thanks,

ps - I just checked {DsM}SongofWar[BoC]  stats and I do not show up on his list anymore either?
He has killed some else more than me (ie. he killed Kev75 14 times) so they are his new Favorite Victim but shouldn't my name show up in his More Victims section?

It is not that I want his name to be on my list just want to make sure things are working as expected.
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
ahh well, to be honest, who gives a shit
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6821

elite wrote:

ahh well, to be honest, who gives a shit
Ya you are correct - I don't give a shit but I just wanted to let chuy know - if this is by design or if it is some EA thing then I don't care - just wanted to bring it to his attention.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6709|Gütersloh, Germany
No it shouldn't. Why? Chuy doesn't save this kind of data. He just takes the recent enemies and victims and compares them with the victims and enemies of your opponent. If they don't match they show up in More Victims or More Enemies.

Example:
A kills B 5 times
A kills D 3 times
B kills A 3 times
C kills B 6 times
D kills A 4 times

A:
F.V.: B
M.V.: D
W.E.: D
M.E.: B

B:
F.V.: A
M.V.:
W.E.: C
M.E.: A

C:
M.V.:
W.E.:
M.E.:

D:
F.V.: A
M.V.:
W.E.: A
M.E.:
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I like having people on my 'more victims' and 'favourite victim' list. I killed a guy heaps on Devil's Pearch but he never showed up as my favourite victim. My favourite victim is still someone I killed a lot when I was a Private - Hunter_NZ, and with the kills at five it's not very impressive. Still my worst enemy, Supremejosh is still there with six kills from when I was a private too.

Maybe it only keeps track of victims, enemies etc. in normal BF2, not SF.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6821

Ali wrote:

No it shouldn't. Why? Chuy doesn't save this kind of data. He just takes the recent enemies and victims and compares them with the victims and enemies of your opponent. If they don't match they show up in More Victims or More Enemies.

Example:
A kills B 5 times
A kills D 3 times
B kills A 3 times
C kills B 6 times
D kills A 4 times

A:
M.V.: D
W.E.: D
Ya that is good - and makes sense but did not answer what I was asking so here it is again using your little chart.
What if E gets added into the mix - the rest of the chart stays the same as you had it.

Example:
E kills A 11 times
A kills E 10 times

A:
F.V.: E
M.V: D
W.E: E

So my question is why doesn't B (that was F.V.) move down to M.V. as he has been killed by A more times than D and why doesn't D (that was W.E.) move down to M.E. as he killed A more than B?

I was thinking it would look like this

A:
M.V.: B, D
W.E.: E
M.E.: B, D

Last edited by Leatherface-TCM (2006-01-03 18:23:31)

Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6709|Gütersloh, Germany
As long as chuy is not saving those victims and enemies he doesn't know about them, because they are not displayed in any of the profiles.
chuy can only read and display what the recent stats from each player tell him (without saving them in a history).

A:
M.V.: D (because A is WE of D)
M.E.: B (A is FV of B), D (A is FV of D)

Last edited by Ali (2006-01-03 18:44:33)

Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6821

Ali wrote:

As long as chuy is not saving those victims and enemies he doesn't know about them, because they are not displayed in any of the profiles.
chuy can only read and display what the recent stats from each player tell him (without saving them in a history).

A:
M.V.: D (because A is WE of D)
M.E.: B (A is FV of B), D (A is FV of D)
Ok - that makes sense - thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard